Plaesure is all mine........ glad u like it Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....................................................Clap
the first scene between two soul-mate Winkwas........................................ ROFL
you comments are sooooooooooo good ,Romeo Romeo =Malik Malik ................ShockedROFL
radhe's gesture  was so cute LOL
this time queen's  speech was a little different Shocked
oh dear sweet sweet heart dumbo ...........................................Day Dreaming
 dv and na na na and suddenly 5000kw electric shockROFL
but his acting was Star
poor queen in the end................CryOuch
but as always your update  was......................... StarStarStar
all the best

Edited by bahane - 15 January 2011 at 1:43pm

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....................................................Clap
Ur most welcome buddy Big smileBig smile

the first scene between two soul-mate Winkwas........................................ ROFL
ClapClap well said .....Aaah yes both soul mates wot a marvellous scene it was........ Tongue...... one soul mate praising another ROFL n getting happy at their chickens hatching but then BAM!! no chickens ROFL oh man this is 2 much n 3 much ROFLROFL

you comments are sooooooooooo good ,Romeo Romeo =Malik Malik ................ShockedROFL

Gracias buddy Big smile ...... have i mentioned this show brings out the comedian in me Confused ROFLROFL.... jks apart 4 dear old vegetable his Malik (master) is no less than Romeo Approve ROFL

radhe's gesture  was so cute LOL
I know sooooo sweet i jus cant help but  ROFLROFL....... he is always trapped in awkard situations Ouch LOLLOL

this time queen's  speech was a little different Shocked
it definitely was Thumbs Up...... but u know i wud prefer her repeating her lines so that i dont have 2 type the same things again n again UnhappyROFLROFL

oh dear sweet sweet heart dumbo ...........................................Day Dreaming
Isnt she jus amazingly sweet Day DreamingDay Dreaming...... wot a sweetheart we have named her correct...... no wonder we love her sooooooo much..... Big smile

dv and na na na and suddenly 5000kw electric shockROFL

It was superb ClapClap...... but that tune is a killer i tell u.... n then BANG !! Amoli gone n 5000kw electric shock Shocked Broken Heart ROFLROFL.........

but his acting was Star
Agreed..... his was the StarStar performance of the epi

poor queen in the end................CryOuch
i soooooo felt bad 4 her as well CryCry.......

but as always your update  was......................... StarStarStar
all the best
Thanks a million amigo........ best wishes 2 u as well Wink

bahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Gracias,u deserve a huge round of applauseClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
What a start this epi has,two devils having a conversationEvil Smile
although hard 2 believe that he praises sum1 other than himself thats exactly wot he is doing ROFL.ROFL
LOLsee that's the affect ov these fictional characters,we r not only affected by dv but now shobna also,we r becoming truthful and outspoken just like herWinkBTW i don't think any other supporting actor wud ve steal the limelight like herThumbs Up
DV givs a very snobbish n proud look Evil Smile...... like he is on cloud 9 after hearing such compliments Big smile ROFL really good expression ClapClap
they both did a good job ov taunting and teasing each otherLOL
ok as much as i love n enjoy DV the devil Wink i also like glimses of love-struck lover-boy DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming where is he Confused
i was also very Confused at his reactions, i mean he was a bit annoyed at shobna the way she was mocking amoli's ideology about marriage( looked concerned for amoliEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming) so don't get what actually he was thinking and feeling.
Diya comes at the door saying Malik's not here but i am
now what diya is doing in dv's room?don't tell me that she is looking for dvLOL
hmmmm i dont get this woman sometimes SillyROFLROFL
u r spot on,she's Silly
he grins his evil devil grin n continues..... this is the right time 2 go 2 her..... yes yes please go coz the aftamath ov that will be worth watching. ROFLROFL
loved itROFL BTW i so loved his Day Dreaming the way he was saying all those things in his mind jstBlushingHeart with so much hopeCryOuch
that was a superb line n well executed by DV......... i repeat but wot sheer confidence n passion......ClapClapClap
Completely agree to ur wordsClapClapClapClapindeed
a superb line n well executed by DVEmbarrassed
man 1st makes the mistake then confesses like DV is the father of a Church ..
ROFLROFL that's what u call slavery and fearOuchCry
.wot obsession no1 can say such obsessive line this well other than DV bravo DV bravo ClapClapClap.
seriously no words only ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap and hats off obsessionEmbarrassed
im sorry but i cant help but laugh at his "again"...... poor heartbroken DV Broken Heart ROFL..
yeah the way he said " phir sey"(again) was really ROFL
huh u made him do that u still ur blaming him n not urself??Angry
see how stubborn is heAngryAngryAngryAngry
Amoli utterly shocked at her dads words....... who wouldn't be 1s her husband breaks her heart n her last hope her own dad is telling her go bac
i hated her father there.pple sacrifice their lives for their kids and here we have a super dadAngryDead i can't even imagine poverty can bring some1 to that extentShocked
a woman never has her own home 1st its her parents n then its her husbands never hers Ouch
such a bitter truth but still a truthOuch

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Gracias,u deserve a huge round of applauseClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Thanks sooooooooooo much buddy ...... wiv so much praise i fear i will fly of in2 space Tongue

Yep n i loved it thoroughly Evil Smile..... really chrarges us up right at the start so we can think or hear nothing but them Wink

although hard 2 believe that he praises sum1 other than himself thats exactly wot he is doing ROFL.ROFL
LOLsee that's the affect ov these fictional characters,we r not only affected by dv but now shobna also,we r becoming truthful and outspoken just like herWinkBTW i don't think any other supporting actor wud ve steal the limelight like herThumbs Up

LOL Oh that is definitely tru Thumbs Up...... these characters have really made us outspoken n corrupt minded n u no i dont think we regret it Wink.... n ur spot on... i can only quote wot u have said "i don't think any other supporting actor wud ve steal the limelight like herThumbs Up"...... couldnt have said it any better

DV givs a very snobbish n proud look Evil Smile...... like he is on cloud 9 after hearing such compliments Big smile ROFL really good expression ClapClap

Yup........ they r a match made in heaven like i keep saying Day DreamingDay Dreaming too bad it doesnt last 4 long Ouch LOL

ok as much as i love n enjoy DV the devil Wink i also like glimses of love-struck lover-boy DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming where is he Confused
i was also very Confused at his reactions, i mean he was a bit annoyed at shobna the way she was mocking amoli's ideology about marriage( looked concerned for amoliEmbarrassed

tru...... wot is on his mind........ ??? he seemed 2 me 2 be agreeing wiv Shobna how silly Amoli is in thinking her marriage n all r worth so much ill have 2 see it again 4 his concern n hw fun it wud be seeing her lose in front of DV..... thanks 4 pointing it out ClapClap 

im confused about whether it is love or lust.... coz right now he only seems 2 want Amoli 2 be his physically..... n he is using saam, daam, dand, bhed 4 that courtesy Shobna but then he daydreams about her is concerned 4 her..... i guess its love but he doesnt know it wot exactly he is feeling hence he thinks it wil be ova once his sexual desires r fulfilled.... oblivious n a bit obnoxious if i may say so ConfusedConfused

LOLLOL.... she may have...... we all saw the way she was looking at him .... but mind u can u blame her EmbarrassedWink.... or it may be that she is folowing radhe a last chance of getting him but nope not 2 happen LOL

u r spot on,she's Silly

thanks........ she really gets on my nerves sometimes n as i much i as i love her there r times like these wen i want 2 shake her saying Earth 2 urmi !! D'oh

he grins his evil devil grin n continues..... this is the right time 2 go 2 her..... yes yes please go coz the aftamath ov that will be worth watching. ROFLROFL
loved itROFL BTW i so loved his Day Dreaming the way he was saying all those things in his mind jstBlushingHeart with so much hopeCryOuch

Gracias yaar Big smile LOL..... i always look 4ward 2 such scenes ROFLROFL....... aah yes his Day Dreaming was soooooo good.... loved it 2 bits.... his thoughts awwwww so romantic completely oblivios 2 the world around him Wink Day Dreaming

that was a superb line n well executed by DV......... i repeat but wot sheer confidence n passion......ClapClapClap
Completely agree to ur wordsClapClapClapClapindeed
Merci Big smile

thanks 4 appreciating LOLLOL........honestly wot a nitwit Silly...... but yea as u say "slavery and fearOuchCry".... makes him helpless n vulnerable Ouch

.wot obsession no1 can say such obsessive line this well other than DV bravo DV bravo ClapClapClap.
seriously no words only ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap and hats off obsessionEmbarrassed
Yup no words....... terrific obsession Embarrassed.....

im sorry but i cant help but laugh at his "again"...... poor heartbroken DV Broken Heart ROFL..

Yaaaa...... bechara second time unlucky Cry.... deja vu..... all ova again..... Amoli leaving..... radhe telling him..... him going ballistic..... him calling up peeps n looking 4 her.....ROFLROFL but the "phir sey" was the best ROFL 

see how stubborn is heAngryAngryAngryAngry

I know.........stubborn arrogant n egoistic..... Angry

Amoli utterly shocked at her dads words....... who wouldn't be 1s her husband breaks her heart n her last hope her own dad is telling her go bac
i hated her father there.pple sacrifice their lives for their kids and here we have a super dadAngryDead i can't even imagine poverty can bring some1 to that extentShocked

Oh so did i AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....... how cud he???????????? i dont think even poverty can explain his behaviour Dead

a woman never has her own home 1st its her parents n then its her husbands never hers Ouch

i was heart broken when i 1st heard that OuchOuch.....

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
in pink
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Gracias,u deserve a huge round of applauseClap
Thanks sooooooooooo much buddy ...... wiv so much praise i fear i will fly of in2 space Tongue
Wink
Yep n i loved it thoroughly Evil Smile..... really chrarges us up right at the start so we can think or hear nothing but them Wink

LOL Oh that is definitely tru Thumbs Up...... these characters have really made us outspoken n corrupt minded n u no i dont think we regret it Wink.... n ur spot on... i can only quote wot u have said "i don't think any other supporting actor wud ve steal the limelight like herThumbs Up"...... couldnt have said it any better

thankoooooEmbarrassed

Yup........ they r a match made in heaven like i keep saying Day DreamingDay Dreaming too bad it doesnt last 4 long Ouch LOL

tru...... wot is on his mind........ ??? he seemed 2 me 2 be agreeing wiv Shobna how silly Amoli is in thinking her marriage n all r worth so much ill have 2 see it again 4 his concern n hw fun it wud be seeing her lose in front of DV..... thanks 4 pointing it out ClapClap

thanks once againEmbarrassed

im confused about whether it is love or lust.... coz right now he only seems 2 want Amoli 2 be his physically..... n he is using saam, daam, dand, bhed 4 that courtesy Shobna but then he daydreams about her is concerned 4 her..... i guess its love but he doesnt know it wot exactly he is feeling hence he thinks it wil be ova once his sexual desires r fulfilled.... oblivious n a bit obnoxious if i may say so ConfusedConfused

truuuuuuOuch

LOLLOL.... she may have...... we all saw the way she was looking at him .... but mind u can u blame her EmbarrassedWink.... or it may be that she is folowing radhe a last chance of getting him but nope not 2 happen LOL

u r spot on,she's Silly

thanks........ she really gets on my nerves sometimes n as i much i as i love her there r times like these wen i want 2 shake her saying Earth 2 urmi !! D'oh

Gracias yaar Big smile LOL..... i always look 4ward 2 such scenes ROFLROFL....... aah yes his Day Dreaming was soooooo good.... loved it 2 bits.... his thoughts awwwww so romantic completely oblivios 2 the world around him Wink Day Dreaming

Completely agree to ur wordsClapindeed
Merci Big smile

thanks 4 appreciating LOLLOL........honestly wot a nitwit Silly...... but yea as u say "slavery and fearOuchCry".... makes him helpless n vulnerable Ouch

seriously no words only Clap and hats off obsessionEmbarrassed

Yaaaa...... bechara second time unlucky Cry.... deja vu..... all ova again..... Amoli leaving..... radhe telling him..... him going ballistic..... him calling up peeps n looking 4 her.....ROFLROFL but the "phir sey" was the best ROFL 

see how stubborn is heAngry

Oh so did i Angry....... how cud he???????????? i dont think even poverty can explain his behaviour Dead

me tooBroken HeartCry

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
in orange

in pink
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Gracias,u deserve a huge round of applauseClap
Wink
Wink

thankoooooEmbarrassed

pleasure Wink

thanks once againEmbarrassed

no worries u deserve it Clap

truuuuuuOuch

Thankssssss Big smile n yea sad Ouch if that is the case

u r spot on,she's Silly

Completely agree to ur wordsClapindeed
Merci Big smile

seriously no words only Clap and hats off obsessionEmbarrassed

see how stubborn is heAngry

Oh so did i Angry....... how cud he???????????? i dont think even poverty can explain his behaviour Dead

me tooBroken HeartCry
CryCryCry

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index