8 Jan 10/Epi 80 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
dear PreciousPri
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....................................................πŸ‘
the first scene between two soul-mate πŸ˜‰was........................................ 🀣
you comments are sooooooooooo good ,Romeo Romeo =Malik Malik ................😲🀣
radhe's gesture  was so cute πŸ˜†
this time queen's  speech was a little different 😲
oh dear sweet sweet heart dumbo ...........................................😍
 dv and na na na and suddenly 5000kw electric shock🀣
but his acting was ⭐️
poor queen in the end................😭
but as always your update  was......................... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
all the best

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....................................................πŸ‘
Ur most welcome buddy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

the first scene between two soul-mate πŸ˜‰was........................................ 🀣
πŸ‘πŸ‘ well said .....Aaah yes both soul mates wot a marvellous scene it was........ πŸ˜›...... one soul mate praising another 🀣 n getting happy at their chickens hatching but then BAM!! no chickens 🀣 oh man this is 2 much n 3 much 🀣🀣

you comments are sooooooooooo good ,Romeo Romeo =Malik Malik ................😲🀣

Gracias buddy πŸ˜ƒ ...... have i mentioned this show brings out the comedian in me πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£.... jks apart 4 dear old vegetable his Malik (master) is no less than Romeo  πŸ€£

radhe's gesture  was so cute πŸ˜†
I know sooooo sweet i jus cant help but  πŸ€£πŸ€£....... he is always trapped in awkard situations  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this time queen's  speech was a little different 😲
it definitely was πŸ‘πŸΌ...... but u know i wud prefer her repeating her lines so that i dont have 2 type the same things again n again πŸ˜”πŸ€£πŸ€£

oh dear sweet sweet heart dumbo ...........................................😍
Isnt she jus amazingly sweet Day DreamingDay Dreaming...... wot a sweetheart we have named her correct...... no wonder we love her sooooooo much..... πŸ˜ƒ

dv and na na na and suddenly 5000kw electric shock🀣

It was superb πŸ‘πŸ‘...... but that tune is a killer i tell u.... n then BANG !! Amoli gone n 5000kw electric shock Shocked πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£πŸ€£.........

but his acting was ⭐️
Agreed..... his was the StarStar performance of the epi

poor queen in the end................😭Ouch
i soooooo felt bad 4 her as well CryCry.......

but as always your update  was......................... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
all the best
Thanks a million amigo........ best wishes 2 u as well πŸ˜‰

Gracias,u deserve a huge round of applauseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a start this epi has,two devils having a conversation😈
although hard 2 believe that he praises sum1 other than himself thats exactly wot he is doing 🀣.🀣
πŸ˜†see that's the affect ov these fictional characters,we r not only affected by dv but now shobna also,we r becoming truthful and outspoken just like herπŸ˜‰BTW i don't think any other supporting actor wud ve steal the limelight like herπŸ‘πŸΌ
DV givs a very snobbish n proud look 😈...... like he is on cloud 9 after hearing such compliments πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£ really good expression πŸ‘πŸ‘
they both did a good job ov taunting and teasing each otherπŸ˜†
ok as much as i love n enjoy DV the devil πŸ˜‰ i also like glimses of love-struck lover-boy DV πŸ˜πŸ˜ where is he πŸ˜•
i was also very πŸ˜• at his reactions, i mean he was a bit annoyed at shobna the way she was mocking amoli's ideology about marriage( looked concerned for amoli😳
😍) so don't get what actually he was thinking and feeling.
Diya comes at the door saying Malik's not here but i am
now what diya is doing in dv's room?don't tell me that she is looking for dvπŸ˜†
hmmmm i dont get this woman sometimes πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣
u r spot on,she's πŸ€ͺ
he grins his evil devil grin n continues..... this is the right time 2 go 2 her..... yes yes please go coz the aftamath ov that will be worth watching. 🀣🀣
loved it🀣 BTW i so loved his πŸ˜ the way he was saying all those things in his mind jst☺️❀️ with so much hope😭
that was a superb line n well executed by DV......... i repeat but wot sheer confidence n passion......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Completely agree to ur wordsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘indeed
a superb line n well executed by DV😳
man 1st makes the mistake then confesses like DV is the father of a Church ..
🀣🀣 that's what u call slavery and fear😭
.wot obsession no1 can say such obsessive line this well other than DV bravo DV bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
seriously no words only πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and hats off obsession😳
im sorry but i cant help but laugh at his "again"...... poor heartbroken DV πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£..
yeah the way he said " phir sey"(again) was really 🀣
huh u made him do that u still ur blaming him n not urself??😑
see how stubborn is he😑😑😑😑
Amoli utterly shocked at her dads words....... who wouldn't be 1s her husband breaks her heart n her last hope her own dad is telling her go bac
i hated her father there.pple sacrifice their lives for their kids and here we have a super dad😑🀒 i can't even imagine poverty can bring some1 to that extent😲
a woman never has her own home 1st its her parents n then its her husbands never hers
such a bitter truth but still a truth

Originally posted by swfer

Gracias,u deserve a huge round of applauseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks sooooooooooo much buddy ...... wiv so much praise i fear i will fly of in2 space πŸ˜›

What a start this epi has,two devils having a conversation😈
Yep n i loved it thoroughly 😈..... really chrarges us up right at the start so we can think or hear nothing but them πŸ˜‰

although hard 2 believe that he praises sum1 other than himself thats exactly wot he is doing 🀣.🀣
πŸ˜†see that's the affect ov these fictional characters,we r not only affected by dv but now shobna also,we r becoming truthful and outspoken just like herπŸ˜‰BTW i don't think any other supporting actor wud ve steal the limelight like herπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜† Oh that is definitely tru πŸ‘πŸΌ...... these characters have really made us outspoken n corrupt minded n u no i dont think we regret it πŸ˜‰.... n ur spot on... i can only quote wot u have said "i don't think any other supporting actor wud ve steal the limelight like herπŸ‘πŸΌ"...... couldnt have said it any better

DV givs a very snobbish n proud look 😈...... like he is on cloud 9 after hearing such compliments πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£ really good expression πŸ‘πŸ‘
they both did a good job ov taunting and teasing each otherπŸ˜†

Yup........ they r a match made in heaven like i keep saying 😍😍 too bad it doesnt last 4 long  πŸ˜†

ok as much as i love n enjoy DV the devil πŸ˜‰ i also like glimses of love-struck lover-boy DV πŸ˜πŸ˜ where is he πŸ˜•
i was also very πŸ˜• at his reactions, i mean he was a bit annoyed at shobna the way she was mocking amoli's ideology about marriage( looked concerned for amoli😳
😍) so don't get what actually he was thinking and feeling.

tru...... wot is on his mind........ ??? he seemed 2 me 2 be agreeing wiv Shobna how silly Amoli is in thinking her marriage n all r worth so much ill have 2 see it again 4 his concern n hw fun it wud be seeing her lose in front of DV..... thanks 4 pointing it out ClapClap 

im confused about whether it is love or lust.... coz right now he only seems 2 want Amoli 2 be his physically..... n he is using saam, daam, dand, bhed 4 that courtesy Shobna but then he daydreams about her is concerned 4 her..... i guess its love but he doesnt know it wot exactly he is feeling hence he thinks it wil be ova once his sexual desires r fulfilled.... oblivious n a bit obnoxious if i may say so ConfusedConfused

Diya comes at the door saying Malik's not here but i am
now what diya is doing in dv's room?don't tell me that she is looking for dvπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... she may have...... we all saw the way she was looking at him .... but mind u can u blame her πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.... or it may be that she is folowing radhe a last chance of getting him but nope not 2 happen πŸ˜†

hmmmm i dont get this woman sometimes πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣
u r spot on,she's πŸ€ͺ

thanks........ she really gets on my nerves sometimes n as i much i as i love her there r times like these wen i want 2 shake her saying Earth 2 urmi !!

he grins his evil devil grin n continues..... this is the right time 2 go 2 her..... yes yes please go coz the aftamath ov that will be worth watching. 🀣🀣
loved it🀣 BTW i so loved his πŸ˜ the way he was saying all those things in his mind jst☺️❀️ with so much hope😭

Gracias yaar πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†..... i always look 4ward 2 such scenes ROFLROFL....... aah yes his 😍 was soooooo good.... loved it 2 bits.... his thoughts awwwww so romantic completely oblivios 2 the world around him πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜

that was a superb line n well executed by DV......... i repeat but wot sheer confidence n passion......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Completely agree to ur wordsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘indeed
a superb line n well executed by DV😳
Merci πŸ˜ƒ

man 1st makes the mistake then confesses like DV is the father of a Church ..
🀣🀣 that's what u call slavery and fear😭

thanks 4 appreciating πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........honestly wot a nitwit Silly...... but yea as u say "slavery and fear😭".... makes him helpless n vulnerable

.wot obsession no1 can say such obsessive line this well other than DV bravo DV bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
seriously no words only πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and hats off obsession😳
Yup no words....... terrific obsession 😳.....

im sorry but i cant help but laugh at his "again"...... poor heartbroken DV πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£..
yeah the way he said " phir sey"(again) was really 🀣

Yaaaa...... bechara second time unlucky Cry.... deja vu..... all ova again..... Amoli leaving..... radhe telling him..... him going ballistic..... him calling up peeps n looking 4 her.....ROFLROFL but the "phir sey" was the best ROFL 

huh u made him do that u still ur blaming him n not urself??😑
see how stubborn is he😑😑😑😑

I know.........stubborn arrogant n egoistic..... Angry

Amoli utterly shocked at her dads words....... who wouldn't be 1s her husband breaks her heart n her last hope her own dad is telling her go bac
i hated her father there.pple sacrifice their lives for their kids and here we have a super dad😑🀒 i can't even imagine poverty can bring some1 to that extent😲

Oh so did i AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....... how cud he???????????? i dont think even poverty can explain his behaviour 🀒

a woman never has her own home 1st its her parents n then its her husbands never hers
such a bitter truth but still a truth

i was heart broken when i 1st heard that .....
in pink
Originally posted by PreciousPri

in orange

Originally posted by swfer

in pink
a bit late in giving my appreciation but better late than never so:

thank you
thank you 
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you

Originally posted by DV_LVR

a bit late in giving my appreciation but better late than never so:

thank you
thank you 
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you

Hey thanksssss sooooo much 4 ur appreciation πŸ˜ƒ...... n absolutely better late than never πŸ˜‰