8 Jan 10/Epi 80

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Bonjour mes amies........... comment ca va?? ...... here goes.......

Rapid RecapπŸ˜›........

Sweetheart dumbo on a roll grills vegetable wiv her extremely emotional lines about how hurt she is n not 2 4get her seven stupendous slaps πŸ‘πŸ‘...... vegetable very sad n helpless cries 😭........ Dv's mom says sorry 2 Mrs Holmes but she says not 2 worry i looooooooved it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... mini dumbo tries 2 make him realise his mistake 😭...... Queen dumbo totally heart broken jus cries 😭😭.......

Part 1.......

Epi starts of at haveli at night....... DV praising Shobna....... 😲 yes yes u read it right πŸ˜† although hard 2 believe that he praises sum1 other than himself thats exactly wot he is doing 🀣.🀣...... he says wot a brain u have killed 2 birds wiv 1 stone.... u dont giv the prey a chance 2 complain...... i was....... n Shobna is flabbergasted as well coz her hand has stopped midway frm eating her betel leaf 🀣🀣..... she says stop thakur stop...... tumhari tareef mein to khudhgarzi ki bu aa rahi hain (ur praise stinks of selfishness)...... wow she says it so spitefully 2 gudπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... n by the way y r u praising me?? Huh i have learnt all this 4rm u... how 2 break relations rishto ko suli pe chadana aur phir jor se hasna (how 2 sacrifice relations n then laugh loudly)..... that was a taunt definitely but i found it a little funny esp the way she says phir jor se hasna (n then roar wiv laughter)..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. u cud also see that that has happened 2 her... her own experience as well n now she is in position 2 tell him ........ neways she adds u r my guru (teacher) in all this..... DV givs a very snobbish n proud look 😈...... like he is on cloud 9 after hearing such compliments πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£ really good expression πŸ‘πŸ‘....... 

Shobna says im only thinking of amoli right now........ DV givs a yep-so-am-i look..... she adds everything must be finished 4 her right all the things she was proud ov her marriage, hubby, mangalsutra (wedding chain) blah blah n blah...... DV again can only smile n agree..... she adds 2night she was gonna explain the importance of marriage...... Dv grins a silly-woman grin...... Shobna laughs saying if there is no marriage left wot importance eh?? Both laugh....... ok as much as i love n enjoy DV the devil πŸ˜‰ i also like glimses of love-struck lover-boy DV πŸ˜πŸ˜ where is he πŸ˜•.....

Cut 2 Queen n Sweetheart dumbo........ sweetheart tells her senior that its mini's bidaai (leaving ceremony)..... its stupid 2 ask u but if u wud come mini dumbo will like it..... Queen doesn't answer n sweetheart leaves........ well if its so stupid then y ask her ?? πŸ€ͺ

Cut 2 vegetable....... he enters DV's room shouting Romeo Romeo where art thou Romeo...... 🀣🀣🀣....... again got carried out sorry πŸ˜³πŸ˜†,........ he shouts Malik Malik where r u ?? N VIOLA...... Diya comes at the door saying Malik's not here but i am....... she comes 2 him n as usual grabs him 😳 n 4 those u find it hilarious seeing vegetable being seduced.... laugh at his uncomfortable expressions 4 the last time coz he aint gonna be seduced any longer afta this scene 🀣.... n pulls him close while he again tries 2 yank her off n she says if there is anything i can do then..... losens her blouse string n adds tell me...... n finally he pushes her off n she lands on the bed n he says Dont touch me.... becoz ov u i lost my own.......  n Diya looks up scared n says Amoli..... Amoli sees the both....n she runs 2 her n hides behind her saying save me plz otherwise he will.... Amoli again cannot believe this..... Diya smirks n leaves......Vegetable shakes his head n says no she's lying....... n Amoli says enuf!!..... cries n says i can tolerate everything but ur disloyalty...... n that reminds Radhe of Chandana's words......

she adds that 2day by bringing sum1 else in my place u proved there is no relation between us....... 😲 excuse me there never was 1?? πŸ˜• Wot relation is she talking about???????I hoped 4 a relation that had a weak foundation actually had no foundation at all..... cums 2 him n says ok then im leaving u, ur house ur world...... i was mad 2 fight against my destiny wiv fake relations.... thats exactly wot we have trying 2 hammer in2 ur head but it jus doesn't get thru ...... she says in the real world marriage mangalsutra sindoor (vermilion) hold no value...... time has come........ she pulls of her mangalsutra n says 2 go away frm this relation or rather break it...... im going 4eva...... neva 2 return....... now we all know wheneva TV characters say they will never return thats the 1st thing they do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

Part 2.....

Amoli puts her mangalsutra in his hand n closes it saying aapki zindagi aapki azaadi aap ko mubarak ho (good luck wiv ur life ur freedom)...... n walks off while Radhe shouts Amoli Amoli......... n she has reached outside of haveli..... looks behind n remembers her grah-pravesh ..... the time she entered haveli afta marriage.....n walks off....... haila ee ka hui gawa?? πŸ˜²(i hope thats right coz my bihari aint good)πŸ˜› DV n Shobna's plan was going well till now i was thinking atleast they will be 3rd lime lucky πŸ‘πŸΌ but no no no their plan has gone haywire  πŸ˜†....... they were thinking Queen will come running 2 DV afta leaving vegetable here she is walking straight out of his haveli...... vegetable gonna be dead meat again 🀒 πŸ€£..... iski peetai to pakki.......πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

Cut 2 some random road.... dunno where πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... Amoli walking n its raining........ so she gets wet n her sindoor starts dripping down her face...... so she remembers her lines 2 DV when he came 2 stop her wedding n she says this isn't jus red colour... when an unmarried girl wears it it changes her life......

Cut 2 Urmi taking off her jewellery....... n saying its an age old tradition that a girls marries n goes 2 her husbands house but wot 2 do one nver gets used 2 this tradition....... aww not 2 worry we all feel the same...... she adds its not been an hour since she is gone n this house seems so empty...... n as the camera focuses on her u can see DV in the couch behind resting his head sitting like an emperor..... he then looks up.....while Urmi continues she must have reached by now shall i call her?? Wot am i saying like she has on some picnic she has gone 2 her hubby's house n i am getting worried.... that was 2 funny "i am getting worried like she has gone on some picnic" 🀣🀣.... n hold on a sec shouldnt it be the other way round πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... ur shud be worried coz she has gone 2 her husbands house which is new 2 her n aint gonna return...... rather afta a picnic u know she's gonna cum bac at end of the day 2 u so u need not worry about that.... hmmmm i dont get this woman sometimes πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

Hey daydreaming worked πŸ‘..... coz i was wondering where is our romantic our love-struck DV n his killer tune......... well my dears here it comes....... NA NANA NANA plays afta so many epi's..... n me 😍😍😍 man i missed it ...... DV thinks what must Amoli be doing??....... πŸ€£πŸ€£ look at him πŸ˜†....... his wife is sitting right in front of him talking of their dearest daughter n how much she misses her n this guy completely is oblivious 2 his wife n her words let alone Chandana 🀣...... he is in his wonderland wiv his beloved 😍.......n the best part is Urmi oblivious 2 the fact that he aint replying n she becums deaf n keeps talking 🀣🀣 seriously wot a mansion of morons 🀣........he says she must be crying ova her fate...... she must have realised how hollow her sindoor etc r..... oh u have no idea wot she must be doing now ...... how her hubby is only worth her hatred n not devotion...... he grins his evil devil grin n continues..... this is the right time 2 go 2 her..... yes yes please go coz the aftamath ov that will be worth watching. 🀣🀣.... she needs sum1 2 wipe her tears..... i will wipe her tears give her support....... usse dikha doonga ke uske liye sirf main.... aur main hi sahi hoon (i will show her that i..... n only i am right 4 her)......that was a superb line n well executed by DV......... i repeat but wot sheer confidence n passion......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Part 3.....

Cut 2 vegetable in his room.......musical bade ache lagte ho plays in background........ he looks at he mangalsutra n has tears which he wipes........ sees his wedding photo n gets up 2 put the mangalsutra in front of it........ does that mean he does have some feelings 4 her but like DV doesn't understand wot it really is?? Hmmm..... neways as he is looking at the photo DV appears wiv his evil devil look........ n vegetable sees his reflection in the photo n his sad look turns 2 horror..... terrific expression...... n he turns around........ Dv says where is Amoli?? Radhe out of fear doesn't say a word..... so Dv says im asking u something where is she...... go bring her here n tell her i am waiting 4 her.......

Radhe still trembling wiv fear says stammering Ma...lik......Ma...lik...... Amoli has left me n gone.......n DV jus received a 5000kw electric shock...... vegetable says she has gone frm this haveli n will never return....... i went 2 ur room but y weren't there....... that girl ...Diya was there she misbehaved wiv me n Amoli saw it ......misunderstood.... took of her mangalsutra n said till now she has been maintaining this relation but wont now n then she left neva 2 come bac......... wot a innocent nitwit who on earth will tell a guy like DV the whole truth πŸ€ͺ.... man 1st makes the mistake then confesses like DV is the father of a Church ........ n do see DV's face getting livid wiv anger..... n WHAM!! DV slaps vegetable hard n he falls on the bed........ Any1 counting the number of slaps we have had in this show?? πŸ˜› πŸ€£πŸ€£..... this was like a Deja vu wasn't it?.🀣🀣....4 DV, vegetable n not 2 get us🀣🀣.... like when Amoli left the very 1st tym.... 

DV says very angry y didn't u tell me this b4??........ he replies coz u were bidding mini dumbo away n i didn't want any more ruckus coz of me...... DV furiously grabs vegetable's neck n vegetable manages 2 squeak that it was not in anybody's hands 2 stop Queen now...... he very sweetly n innocently is rubbing salt on DV's big big wound....... cool.......... he adds mini dumbo had said it correctly that a wife can tolerate everything but her hubby's disloyalty n thats exactly wot Queen said as well n left....... DV listening 2 all this wiv same angry old man expression....... DV now says in his signature obsessive psychotic manner Nahin!! Amoli mujhe chod ke nahin ja sakti (No !! Amoli cannot leave me n go)..... main usse jaane nahin doonga (I wont let her go)...... kisi aur mein takat ho ya na ho lekin mujh mein taka hain use rok ne ki (whether any1 has the strength or not but i have the strength 2 stop her)...... uski himmat kaise hui ye haveli chod ke jaane ki (how dare she leave this haveli)....... aur tune use jaane kaise diya (n how did u let her go) .....wot obsession no1 can say such obsessive line this well other than DV bravo DV bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....he adds i will never 4give u this mistake of urs......... . i will give u such a punishment that..... n vegetables eyes on the verge of coming out of his sockets frm pain.......... n finally he lets go of vegetable's neck n goes 2 the window........ while vegetable choking n massaging his neck ....... Dv says but not now........ 1st i have 2 find amoli n bring her back 2 this haveli n then i will decide wot 2 do wiv u.......

Cut 2 DV walking down the stairs talking 2 Dhani on the phone......... he says Amoli phir se yeh ghar chod ke chali gayi hain (Amoli has left this house again)...... im sorry but i cant help but laugh at his "again"...... poor heartbroken DV πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£...... he says i think she has gone 2 her parents house....... so go there n bring her here..... he adds this is not the time 2 ask how, why n wot........ this know that Radhe has done something which he shudnt have n Amoli has received a big shock coz ov that....... huh u made him do that u still ur blaming him n not urself??😑.......he adds b4 she does anything grave find her......

Cut 2 Amoli at her parents hut.......she is knocking on the door n her dad opens it...... gets very happy 2 see n asks how u doing child...... now i find that soooo weird if ur daughter comes 2 ur house at night all wet wont u be worried or will u be asking hi how u doing???........ neways...... he says hope u didn't have a prob in finding the new hut ...... she says no bethuram kaka met me n showed me....... so they go inside n he givs a small pice of cloth n says wipe urself....it seems the same hut 2 me wots new?? have they renovated their hut n not told us?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£ ... n then looking at the door asks have u come alone??...... she replies yes dad.....i have left everything....... her dad shocked gets up......

Part 4.......

Amoli gets up n says i know i will get the same love n affection as i used 2 get n that u will welcome me in the family again....... her dad looks away saying i dont understand..... she says crying baba (dad) that is not my house....... that is nothing ...... nobody....... its all namesake n i cant stay there...... Suman turns in her sleep n tukaram takes amoli out.....

He says u go bac 2 ur house Amoli...... ur married now n ur hubby's house is ur house n its no game that u go wen u like n come when u like........ Amoli utterly shocked at her dads words....... who wouldn't be 1s her husband breaks her heart n her last hope her own dad is telling her go bac..... he say u coming here is not only bad 4 u but ur putting our lives in danger as well....... wot a selfish man is he really her father?? Man u know even b4 i hated this guy when he was ready 2 sell his daughter ova that land 😑😑 but thanks 2 Suman she gave him a good few punches......  Suman i think he need his next dose ......he says when u ran away frm haveli last time they didn't give food 2 tanni for 4 days...... it may seem bad when hearing it but our life 2day is due 2 Malik ....... he has given us food shelter....... Amoli jus lookin at her dad in disbelief n crying...... Suman getting emotional was about 2 burn the land papers but i didn't let her coz i was worried about tanni's future.......he cums 2 her n says we couldn't save u but tanni...... it if was only 4 me then i wud have kept u here happily but here the question is of Suman n more importantly tanni i cant see them all dying..... he folds his hand saying if u can then 4give ur dad n goes inside while amoli is left out crying now where 2 go........... i really detest this man 😑😑😑......... so 2 keep 1 daughter alive sacrifice another wot logic is that?? N where wud she go afta leaving her hubby's house if not her own house wot is her own?? I remember listeining 2 this sumwhere that a woman never has her own home 1st its her parents n then its her husbands never hers ...... neways......Epi ends......

Precap........ Amoli tells Shobna i dont expect anything frm u.... but i was born a human n will die one as well........ n b4 the woman in me dies as well i will........ n she jumps in2 some river/lake n Shobna screams AMOLI!!!........

Well β­οΈβ­οΈ 4 this epi r 2 people......... 1st evil devil DV 😈....... wot superb lines n dialogue delivery by him esp obsessive ones n ovcourse his daydreaming lines....... marvellous πŸ‘πŸ‘........ n then Amoli...... yes she didn't so much apart frm cry but her tears n facial expression of lost hope n her world shattering were so real n heart wrenching that she need not say anything πŸ‘πŸ‘ i mean the last scene even i felt really bad 4 her 😭........ vegetable was good as well n i really liked the change in his expression when he sees DV....... as 4 Tukaram...... no words 2 describe wot a 🀬 he is........ 😑   

Enjoy πŸ˜‰    

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Ok so since no1 has posted an update frm where i left of i guess no 1 wants 2 do them....... n so ur all stuck wiv me πŸ˜†  but if some1 wants 2 try doing them then plzzzzzzz do so..... its all urs πŸ˜ƒ

Pri
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 once again terrific update preci dear  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank u sweet heartπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ 

Here again DV style sitting on the couch and talking to himself was---------------love it
He is least bothered about anything is in his own world thinking about Amoli how selfish na???

Nahin!! Amoli mujhe chod ke nahin ja sakti (No !! Amoli cannot leave me n go)..... main use jaane nahin doonga (I wont let her go)...... kisi aur mein takat ho ya na ho lekin mujh mein taka hain use rok ne ki (whether any1 has the strength or not but i have the strength 2 stop her)...... uski himmat kaise hui ye haveli chod ke jaane ki (how dare she leave this haveli)....... aur tune use jaane kaise diya.

Love this dialogue and ofcourse his slap, what confidence in DV πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

once again terrific update preci dear  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank u sweet heartπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ 
Muchas Gracias yaar ☺️..... ur most welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Here again DV style sitting on the couch and talking to himself was---------------love it

I can only say i sooooo agree πŸ‘πŸΌ...... his style of sitting is awesome 😈.... jus like an emperor he owns it all n he very well knows that πŸ˜‰.... n his talk wiv himself..... well like u i jus ❀️ed it.... but it was also quite shocking n funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see comment below πŸ˜‰

He is least bothered about anything is in his own world thinking about Amoli how selfish na???

Exactly selfish he is..... doesnt give a damn about any1 other than his beloved..... his is in his own world daydreaming of Amoli 😍 n the funny part is how his wife is sitting right in front of him talking 2 him n he goes deaf πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n she also becums deaf coz she keeps talking even when he doesnt reply 🀣🀣 wot a mansion of morons honestly 🀣

Nahin!! Amoli mujhe chod ke nahin ja sakti (No !! Amoli cannot leave me n go)..... main use jaane nahin doonga (I wont let her go)...... kisi aur mein takat ho ya na ho lekin mujh mein taka hain use rok ne ki (whether any1 has the strength or not but i have the strength 2 stop her)...... uski himmat kaise hui ye haveli chod ke jaane ki (how dare she leave this haveli)....... aur tune use jaane kaise diya.

Love this dialogue and ofcourse his slap, what confidence in DV πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Aaaah that was definitely the dialogue of the epi .... wot sheer obsession in his voice n not 2 mention his confidence πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...... n yes loved the slap.... πŸ˜› that was a dhasu thapad πŸ˜†

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowww awsome update as always
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: uxghya

wowww awsome update as always

Thanksssssss soooo much buddy 4 ur appreciation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4