Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarenya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
excuse me guys pls stop comparisons thats y this post is abt.....we have told that two are different shows and they have their own stories....and trp's pls stop that also...one thing s that geet has gone throu 200 epi so if trp is low it doesnt matter 60 epi for pykek that story has more to go so wait and watch dont start to comment on it until its even in everything....and if your a pykek fan pls dnt post here u r always welcome to the respective forum to appreciate k...so pls dnt argue appreciate in the respective forums.....we dnt have to argue for this
Maandgreat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maandgreat

oh dear,<font size="4">Ab tak jab geet was gettin trps of high scale (over 1),tb to aapne shayad itna notic ni kiya hoga aur ab jb kuch dino se it is bit lo tb u r noticing it clearly, ek baar maneet marriage hone do n den see d actual trps</font>

ohooo Yr fed up wid comparison topics n my motto is to put a stop to ol such rubbish, btw as far as i remember dere was a tym wen geet had witnessed such a good trp,n it is uniq both in itz content n starcasts
Roshni. thumbnail
This itself is a comparison topic. Every fans enjoy their show, so there is no need to judge which show is the better one. We just can sit back, relax and enjoy what we are watching. Let's not hurt the others.

On this note, Topic Closed

Geet DT