Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written update 13 Jan 2011

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
        SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
The show begins with Pihu hanging with the cloth and asking to Rudra if he want to marry her also,after some hesitation Rudra tells yes to pihu who is happy leaving everyone else on spot shocked mostly Gauri.Pihu comes out of the room,runs and hugs Rudra who hugs her also.she's smiling evily to herself she also fakes to be unconscious,Rudra brings her on the bed and asks Gauri to phone the doc but Gauri seems totally lost with the reaction of Rudra and did not move neither answer to him.Ketki goes to call the doc. Ratnesh thinks it is time to play the another card and goes in his room and call the doc(everything is in mute)
Rudra is sprinkling some water on pihu face whose's unconscious.Deadpihu opens her eyes and asks Rudra whether he will divorce Gauri to marry her but Rudra has no answer and seems lost.Ketki comes with the doc and saved Rudra from answering to pihu.The doc after refering to pihu says to rudra Pihu is in depression she cannot bear any stress.

Doctor continues on to take great care of Pihu.Dadaji explains to Gauri who's crying about Rudra helplessness at this time and tells not to be disheartened as they still have time to prove Rudra innocence.God always help who's true.Ketki comes and tells Gauri her nani is here to meet her,Kalki is talking with Ratnesh in the hall,seeing Gauri coming he just leaveGauri runs to her and asks how come you are here everything is fine?Kalki says the doc says sunheri has a great problem and need to go to Mumbai.Kalki tells Gauri to accompany her to Mumbai Ratnesh hiding is hearing their convo,Gauri suddenly is readythen after thinking well  says she will talk with dadaji and makes the arrangement and if they need something just call her. kalki asks for some money and Gauri goes to take it when ratnesh comes and says to kalki you needed money and did not let me know and he gives her a bundle of notes.Kalki wanted to meet gauri before leaving and Ratnesh says if Gaurri knows I gave you the money she will not like it.Kalki leaves w/o meeting Gauri who's coming with the money.She asks ratnesh where's her nani and he says I have given her the money.Gauri is running to meet Kalki and meets RR at the door who suggests to her stop thinking of your maternal problems instead think of how to help Rudra out the mess created by Pihu.

Pihu is in her bridal wear all happy in front the mirror and is thinking to herself  now I seem to be Rudra bride no one can stop me from becoming the DIL of this house as Rudra also agreed to marry me.Gauri is at the door all angry looking at her and asks how dare you wear my bridal attire.pihu says now that Rudra accepted to marry me that mean this belong to me and they decided to ask Rudra whether he will marry Pihu or divorce Gauri.Gauri drags her down and Rudra shouts at Gauri to leave Pihu as she's not well.Ratnesh decides to play the last card to seperate gauri from rudra.Pihu says Gauri is objecting that she's wearing the bridal wear.Rudra is giving a furious look at Gauri who says when will you understand her she's wearing a mask and not showing you her true face she's here only to destroy you,Pihu's acting innocent and Gauri says she only want to seperate us and Rudra furiously slaps her.Everyone else is shocked whereas Pihu is happy smirking.

Rudra says she's only wearing the bridal dress nothing else big happened,will you misbehave with her only for a simple thing?She's not well you cannot see it?what is this language you are using?You do not have good manners?Gauri says yes Rudra now I do understand well....................I have forgotten she have the first place in your life the day you will see her true you will be disheartened.I am so stupid to think about your problems as mine.I am a stupid to not think about my ill mom.you are only concern about your Pihu and only Pihu.Rudra says I'm not interested whoever may think whatever he wants,I only know Pihu is not feeling well.Gauri says fine!!!!!!!! what is she doing in this house this is neither her maternal place nor her in laws why she not leaves from here?Rudra says from today onwards Pihu will stay here in this house.Gauri says Now I begin to understand you are made for each other but only this selfish girl like Pihu can have a place not me.Rudra says you wanted to prove me innocent in 24 hours 20 hours are already over now what will you do in this four remaining hours?Now you will leave the house,Gauri is shocked and all others he says out go from here,Pihu is really very happy smiling.He says get out from here I will send you the divorce paper ,above all I married you only for returning you back your respect.Rudra drags Gauri and pushes her out closing the door on her face.

PRECAP:The promos of the mahaepisodes.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

nbhattacharyasuecritakayindy1979gaya_suballysiamiranda22AnjanierasnaahcirDayalNandwanir_jhotyanushkhajennyrsgonte86tana327yash1984sarahjcalphiehabsfanAMSTryasomonicaysandy_rlogic65saggi80gshah84femmiegeetaawahiadhewarsidjanHumtum25pappy123rupa_politemilwebnirleppannumeenanarsaiGuruGhantal1paulsibilaGamerGleek88bcclmanya7878sternumashnaMaharajeshasonubelvin92s3chaudhmystifyreivanta29sriyapoojakamuralibutunakelsdent4ubeautifulbcsharmilicloudzSALESHNIHeenapwallaacoolgirl3aaabbbekomasziddiladkisushavviharshi21p@rasrgattujeevikagurl88gaayikasinipillaibmm1985MOHINI26divra4Mamanasalekh1ramonam--sree--_Sahra_Sweet_Watersshanak.hotdesikimsamgauranitaizeezee55Gauri22teri_susanChaudhrytm_Nancy_srmirjiA HUGE FANanky_1205Miss_Dieyvenbismazaman2000mushkan_2003koptypKS_MinionriniiiifahsaadmonaghoshBee3nazzThamesriver-Garima-KiranSD1-Sarah-RoarkAfghanLeenak-ekta fanknumnumOrientalDancershah10Real.Madridnivedithakinara1749erFannycsweetieP.Kamaljit.Seanstranger2roseSilverBellVasusenaRadheyaBadtameez_Dil

betsyb Groupbie
betsyb
betsyb

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
well done rudr
kick the boring material out of this show
gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks alujna    for the update . I am sure Rudra is playing along ...... maybe its part of Gauris and Rudra and Dadajis plan to unmask Pihu ...considering that the photos that were proof enuf were already destroyed ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avggomezGauri22monaghoshOrientalDancerALUJNA21

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

will give a miss to this crappy episode. Rudra should go to hell with Pihu and Gauri should not waste anytime.

But somehow i feel, Rudra is playing all along to expose her, and where is Ajay, forgot his precious Pihu. Another dumb stupid guy he is.

PrateekshmonaghoshOrientalDancerSankiPagalALUJNA21

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Wow Rudra is so mean!Angry  He will only run after Gauri like mad!  I want him to makeup for everything he said to her!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamKS_MinionmonaghoshOrientalDancerALUJNA21SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by betsyb

well done rudr
kick the boring material out of this show
This is not a language to be used you never learn a person is not a material.

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaMOHINI26zeezee55Sweet_Watersmonaghoshshalini01OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ya abhay is very conveniently missing ... doctor ne ek baar bhi phone nahin kiya ghar par ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26monaghoshALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

ya abhay is very conveniently missing ... doctor ne ek baar bhi phone nahin kiya ghar par ???
Gaayika after so many calls on the forums woh palat kar ek bar bhi nahin dekha.

gaayikaMOHINI26monaghoshHillyloveVasusenaRadheya

Go to top