naughty naughty Maan opps or. - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

😆
yep lucky her.😆
not that i want to get married. its far way. but u know'
lol ahem! ahem!
u lot killing my naughty mind. cm bc. lol

i was naughty than u keya when i was dating him......u know i got married at my age 20😆
but keyama ur still young finish UNI have career enjoy life then settle down i'm just saying my opinion
😆
yep lucky her.😆
lol ahem! ahem!

i was naughty than u keya when i was dating him......u know i got married at my age 20😆

oh god 2 years… i don't wan get married that soon. we r like… still… idk. lol. too soon. defo no marriage. maybe in my 22-24. thats perfect. imagne me married at the age of 20. lol. i will make my poor husband do all the house work. bcs my mum still clean up all my cloths…. and cooking he will defo have a heart attack LOL
Originally posted by sharmake11

but keyama ur still young finish UNI have career enjoy life then settle down i'm just saying my opinion

agree with u....she has long way to go😆
yu sound like my sis with naughty ahem ahem in her head

😆
yep lucky her.😆
lol ahem! ahem!

[/QUOTE]

oh god 2 years' i don't wan get married that soon. we r like' still' idk. lol. too soon. defo no marriage. maybe in my 22-24. thats perfect. imagne me married at the age of 20. lol. i will make my poor husband do all the house work. bcs my mum still clean up all my cloths'. and cooking he will defo have a heart attack LOL
[/QUOTE]

hahaha.....i would say u should get married at age 23 or 24......once u complete with u r education and then do job for 1 yr......u will get u r independency......then u can go a head......mine is a different case......i married him came to us......did my masters here......completed then i am search of a job now......he always supported me in always he could do......i will not say everybody would be as lucky as me😆

hahaha.....i would say u should get married at age 23 or 24......once u complete with u r education and then do job for 1 yr......u will get u r independency......then u can go a head......mine is a different case......i married him came to us......did my masters here......completed then i am search of a job now......he always supported me in always he could do......i will not say everybody would be as lucky as me😆
[/QUOTE]

now i wan guy like ur husband. lol' opps no bf round. i am safe. LOL.
u r very lucky. 
idk about my' he is good. i like him. not sure about love. idk about love. and we had a argument about that' bcs i am blunt. 
@sha' haha' well u can't do much when u know'LOL. it just happen. and thats why i kicked him out hours ago hence my naughty thought' bcs i am alone home and anything could happen. i feel good about my self now. not that i am that good when it comes to this. 😳
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
that true my dear people different  look at me a used to be the popular student in high sch  & UNI i'm still the same & my parent used to say i'll get married before turn 20 but they were wrong my twin sis married first she was the quite one

for some scenes even i feel how many times he must have gone to the bathroom🤣....that must be embarrassing na😆

he probably raped DB those night' thinking its DD🤣'. opps' (naughty naughty me😳)
[/QUOTE]

Omg you guys are reminding of Jake😆. GC hmm😉
Originally posted by sharmake11

that true my dear people different  look at me a used to be the popular student in high sch  & UNI i'm still the same & my parent used to say i'll get married before turn 20 but they were wrong my twin sis married first she was the quite one

lol. don't worry babe u will find ur dream boy… :D or a guy…. guy.lol.
its not that who is popular and who is not…. its attraction. i am not saying love… bcs my self is not in love… i think its only attraction and i like him allot… 
remember birth, marriage and death…. only god have the power to decide… :D so just shill and leave it on the god :D
xxxxxx