Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

naughty naughty Maan opps or. (Page 4)

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

there is some one who thinks like me......even i feel gc is not sexy.....maan role made him hot and sexy.....but when he cleans shaves ahem....no commentROFL

he looks like a female when he does clean shave. i love his laugh tho. LOL' the noise he makes its hilarious'. but thats all' but only maan' lol. GC seems like fun loving' like DD thats why they probably go along very well. i think they have same test' except the food. poor GC he must be really jealous when DD eat anything and never gets fat and GC'. have to control all the good food. lol

[/QUOTE]

yes exactly....he is more feminine in clear shave......ya off screen he is cool dude......i love they way he makes fun along with dd......but sometimes i feel only recently he started being cool with dd before there were very less off screen scenes of them.....we rarely could see them.....but off late they became very close fdsLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiDoracakeDilsay

lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maanmishti

<font color="#FF0000">i wonder what naughty maan would look like' we just have to wait untill the SR'. MONTH WAYROFL</font>

yep i want to see naughty maan and bold geet in SRROFL

<font color="#FF0000">I DEMAND PURE BOLD. like my FFBlushing… i think GC and DD will increase there wage demand.LOLbut still it will be worth it. lol… i wonder if they do it behind the close door… way from the cammera of course.LOL</font>

OmG we are coming sooo bold aihm aihm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Maan is on anti allergic(Romance) medication these days till............. PartyPartyParty

Too close moves, a lot of touching ahem....... ahem...... good hugging sequences HeartHeart

Now he does show  how good he is in romancing .BOLD(Maan) AND THE BEAUTIFUL(Geet) ........................................
SillySilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoracakeFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

yes exactly....he is more feminine in clear shave......ya off screen he is cool dude......i love they way he makes fun along with dd......but sometimes i feel only recently he started being cool with dd before there were very less off screen scenes of them.....we rarely could see them.....but off late they became very close fdsLOL 
[/QUOTE]

we can clearly suggest thats bcs there is no ahem ahem fight at home… lolLOL… he having time of his life… but still missing of course… u know men… they can go off track anytime… OMG thats like my eosteric… LOL… maan went off track when geet wasn't there lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmishtiLuvScoobyhappygolucky

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Maan is on anti allergic(Romance) medication these days till............. PartyPartyParty

Too close moves, a lot of touching ahem....... ahem...... good hugging sequences HeartHeart

Now he does show  how good he is in romancing .BOLD(Maan) AND THE BEAUTIFUL(Geet) ........................................
SillySilly

i wonder where els they touch…..ROFL
his ahem parts must get wet sometime.ROFL

happygoluckyDoracake

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

we can clearly suggest thats bcs there is no ahem ahem fight at home' lolLOL' he having time of his life' but still missing of course' u know men' they can go off track anytime' OMG thats like my eosteric' LOL' maan went off track when geet wasn't there lol
[/QUOTE]

exactly......but i feel sorry for debina.....u know he spends 24/7 with dd on sets.....and when ever they plan a trip he look tired......i mean they dont get so much time to spend together.......i sometimes feel sorry for themSmile

sindu_gurtiFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

exactly......but i feel sorry for debina.....u know he spends 24/7 with dd on sets.....and when ever they plan a trip he look tired......i mean they dont get so much time to spend together.......i sometimes feel sorry for themSmile
[/QUOTE]

same bls them. they r lovely couple.
but he is hers forever… so they willl have time
Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dilsay]Maan is on anti allergic(Romance) medication these days till............. PartyPartyParty

SillySilly

i wonder where els they touch'..ROFL
his ahem parts must get wet sometime.ROFL

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL could not control my self ROFLROFL

happygoluckyFireSafireFiree

Go to top