13th January 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys, im ing a written update after so long so please forgive errors and point anything i've missed

Highlights:
  • Madhu wants to go to orphanage to hide truth about Pia
  • Shaurya n Arnab meets and Mish is there also
  • Haseena invites Pia to Abhay's party
  • Pia finds book on History of Pandher
  • AbhIya Scene
Detailed Update:

Epi starts with Arnab and Madhu coming back from shopping. Arnab checks the phone for messages, its on loudspeaker. One of the messages is from the orphanage saying the sister he wanted to meet has returned and he can come and meet her whenever her likes. Madhu hears this and says she will go to the orphanage instead as Arnab is very emotional at the moment and she doesnt want to see him hurt anymore. Arnab says she is great and leaves from there. Madhu says she isnt great, she's just a mother who wants the best for her daughters which would be if this secret didnt come out.

At Mount College, Arnab comes to drop Piya and Misha off, Shaurya is there. He greats Misha and Arnab and Arnab says Shaurya should come to there house some day. Shaurya has an old book in his house and when he is questioned about it he says its from the old college library, they are giving away old books for free. He leaves from there. During the whole while he was there Misha keeps glancing up at him and looks away quickly, trying not to stare๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Piya is all excited about old books, Misha says u shud have been Arnab's daughter. Arnab says me n Pia only have books and vampires in common. Misha calls him boring and leaves from there. Pia follows here.

Haseena is in college.She sees Pia and tells her that usually her and Chand give Abhay a surprise bday party to Abhay but this year they wanted to do something different and idnore his bday and throw a grand surprise party on his bday weekend instead. She invites pia to the party and leaves. Pia thinks she must go to the party and get some answers.

T is boosting about how Haseena gave her a special invitation to Abhay's party, Tracker is also there. Kabir and Angad are watching them from far n call T more desperate than Tracker. Angad says he and Tracker will get together at the party, he's all touching Kabir๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and Kabir calls him Majnu ki olad(some of Majnu) and tells him to stop getting too close to Kabir๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Pia comes to the old library and finds a book called History of Pandher. Abhay hears her read the title and rushes off to the library. Pia cant read the book as its in an ancient language but sees a picture of Maithalli.
Abhay tells her to stop interferring with his life and research, he's holding her close and firmly to him
 Pia says Maithali looks like me and i want to find more info on her.
Abhay angrily says "Maithali doesnt look like u, u look like her, ur not anything like Maithali"
Pia asks him how does he know Maithali so well and Abhay replies that he's been researching her for so many years.
Pia thinks to herself "no abhay there is no research or novel, there's just u and maithali and a secret that everyone is hiding"
the lights go out
Pia turns to leave but something like a bird comes there, she gets scared and hugs Abhay.
she breaks away from him and is like
 see abhay when i come into ur arms, everything becomes fine, why cant u feel that,the closer we are the further away u try to go,trust me Abhay and make me part of ur secret,"
Abhay is thinking "Pia i cant make u part of this secret, it will take u too close to my dark world where u will get lost and i cant lose u pia"๐Ÿ˜ณ
Both close their eyes and are about to kiss when the lights come back on, they come back to their senses
Abhay says "Pia u are crossing ur limits, dont do that" and reminds her to stay away from his life and leaves from there.
Pia has her History of Pandher book and goes to the library scanner, she scans in the picture of Maithali and sees Abhay in there and thinks "how can abhay be in Maithali's pic from 200 years ago"
Epi Ends

Precap: Pia is walking with her book and thinks "who can help me translate this book, maybe someone at Pandher Palace can
"

The AbhIya scene is a "must-watch" scene and Misha was so funny when Shaurya was there. Kabir-Angad scene was funny as well.

Looks like Pia will go Pandher-she will probably run into a warewolf or Danish again or by any chance Shaurya is a warewolf who Pia runs into...
Abhay's "party" should be something to watch out for...maybe Pia gets to know the truth from Abhay then after some confrontation.
Who knows...

Edited by shona. - 13 years ago
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Looks like a great episode!
Thanks for the awesome update.
thanks so much for the awesome update

to the mods - request please sticky the written updates so its easier for everyone to find
thanks a lot for the lovely update :)
thanks for the gr8 update
Thanks!
The epi looks interesting! I wanna watch!!!