Balika Vadhu

Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I don't totally agree that Jagya has ditched Anandi...............he is in a manner of speaking battling various emotions...............Gauri is his obsession,and Anandi is his taken for granted wife.

Whilst he is not really thinking too much about Anandi, I have noted that there are moments when Anandi pops up in his mind. So it is not a question of total "out of sight out of mind".

He has also not really committed anything from which he cannot retract so hopefully either Gauri or he will realise the enormity of what the repercussions are if they go forward with this infatuation (at least from Jagya's end, what it is for Gauri, it is still unclear).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssMMBG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srimaz

srimaz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys, could Gauri be Jagya's second child bride who dadisa forced him to marry?

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
but no matter what, i feel anandi deserve to be treated better.... if not as his spouse or lady love, atleast as a friend who grew up with him.  she need to get a life! in spite of all the efforts shez taking, if hez still not bothered to acknowledge it, forget it...  be urself, gal... and stop chasing!  he doesnt deserve you!

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

but no matter what, i feel anandi deserve to be treated better.... if not as his spouse or lady love, atleast as a friend who grew up with him.  she need to get a life! in spite of all the efforts shez taking, if hez still not bothered to acknowledge it, forget it...  be urself, gal... and stop chasing!  he doesnt deserve you!

Oh undoubtedly and this from us members................ who at one time blamed Anandi for the situation she is in now. I don't think any one of us believed it would go this far...........because in the beginning it looked like Jagya was sowing his wild oats in a completely new atmosphere.

However, now Anandi needs to give it back to him and in a manner befitting of her. I really hope the CV's are sensitive to this issue.

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
lets get her a copy of ibsen's 'a doll's house' Wink 
but sad... we are still unable to digest a bahu walking away with her head held high in self respect !  

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

lets get her a copy of ibsen's 'a doll's house' Wink 
but sad... we are still unable to digest a bahu walking away with her head held high in self respect !  

Oh I can digest that very easily..........in this context however, it might not be the best message. A lesson taught to Jagya might be more worthwhile.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thts what exactly i meant...  jagya need to be taught  lesson.. a lesson of respect... and what better way to do tht than anandi turning him down when he come back saying "ah ok...  i am kind hearted enough to to take u in"... and yea, all the while am taking gauri for granted - the person tht she has been, i hope she wont stay with him once she knows the truth, n all the big fat lies he had been tellign her.

funfan

Goldie

funfan

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
If Jagya marries Gauri, who will be his legal wife - Anandi or Gauri?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top