Balika Vadhu

Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
pasand aya plstic surgury ka idea
LOL

yup i am a avika fan
but she is still 14 yaar..............ab itne romantic scenes main woh!!!
i dont nn kese lagegi!!Ermm
rite naa
i like prats also........she is good  too!
yes cvs changed anandi's character a lotCry
c is not at all dominating as c was in before leap!
samajh aata hai ki child marriage ka illeffect dikhana chahte the
but bilkul  carpet banadiya but still attached to her character!
rona dhona mujhe v pasand na hai
aur kite udanewali toh.....uff!Dead
i hope aage kuchh achha hoD'oh

Edited by khusi_* - 20 January 2011 at 12:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by khusi_*

i no...............
when.............i wrote these things.......my anger was very high at the time!
i no its just a serial..............cvs just tried to fetch TRPs!
but never ever angry with any situations ever.............whether it was the DS locked anandi in kal kothri,anandi's bullet shot,jag's 2nd marriage,mahapanchayat............................!!
but still now i can't believe the precap................not the kiss...........the place!!

as a loyal bv follower ..................gussa toh banta hai!!
so ab bv main agar plastic surgury se face v badal gaya toh mujhe jyada herani nehin hogiLOL

i know khushiSmile loyal bv fans kaa gussaAngry-its not about following jodis but liking the anndi character which CVs have destroyed,jagya toh pehle se hii aisaa thaa kabhii yahaan kabhii wahaan..dukh iss baath kaa hai ithna sab hone ke baad bhii anandi apnaa life sudhaarne ke bajaay jagya ke liye sab kuch karne ke liye ready haiOuch..
Plastic surgery kaa idea mast hai,khushiWink......Day Dreaming-wait for an year-avika badii ho jaaye -phir kisii accident ke bahaaneWink plastic surgery       karaayenge aur Avikaa     ko      vaapas layenge    LOL ..........-THE  original one        and only BALIKA VADHUThumbs Up

DOUBLE LIKE  for this post of yours Jyo !!!  kya baat boli hai !!!! AMEN to that....kaash aisa hi ho....I sooo wanna see the real and original Balika Vadhu back !!! miss her dearly, wish she comes back, continues her studies, takes up a job....and uske liye ek naya hero bhi...becoz I dont want Anandi to go back to Jagya......she should find a more handsome and loving guy as her husband...who will not only love her but respect her as well...

Edited by divmath - 19 January 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
haan div,woh jaAn thhi is serial kii Star..but kyaa kare khushi bhii sahii hai Ermm-bachhi abhi bhi bahuth chotii hai bhale prats se bhii badii lagthii haii--but romancing around Ermmithni umar nahi hai usskii...........

Edited by pjyo - 20 January 2011 at 12:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

haan div,woh jaAn thhi is serial kii Star..but kyaa kare khushi bhii sahii hai Ermm-bachhi abhi bhi bahuth chotii hai bahle prats se bhii badii lagthii haii--but romancing around Ermmithni umar nahi hai usskii...........
exactly!!

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

interest

interest

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I forget the name of the girl  Jagya was forced to marry . the marriage was declared null & void by the panchayat . The parents abandoned the girl at Jagya's door & she was turned out by them .
What happened to her ?
She might have been taken to an orphanage & later adopted by some childles couple who called her Gauri . They educated her .
Gauri refrains to tell her story to Jagya once .
They are now grown up . Jagya calls himself Jagat & told Gauri that he belongs to Jaipur .
Gauri could well be the girl from his past .
If so there will be an interesting twist !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirmayur247kripsy

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
ohh dolly tu inti serious baaten kar rahi hai
ki main shock hogayee!
yeh toh qilewali jag ki harkat se jyada main teri post se shock hoon!Shocked
just kidding!LOL
agreed 2 u some extent
but.............jahan tak age ki baat hai......anandi aur jag v intimate nehin hosakte na q ki jag is only 18!
but yes.........agar beendi pe haq jamata hai.......then he should do the duty of a husband....................ab toh ek bachha v samajhta hai ki..........wife k hote hua gf ka hona galat hai!!
if he cancel all relation with anandi then go 2 gauri!!......that can much better
butDead

ok jag is just 18 and attraction may happened.................
but the way it shown.........................i don't like it
it is too much...................specially...................chillana.............and specially the place he took gauri yaar!!
ohh it is so bad...................!!
so bad!

Edited by khusi_* - 20 January 2011 at 3:45am

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top