Balika Vadhu

Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

ok now it is quiet expected some romantic scenes..........like hugs kisses.......and these type of thing gonna happen betweeen jag and gauri.
age is factor.........it is understanble liking between them.
he wants anandi to be like gauri(smart,morden)...........so he is indeed attracted to gauri.......!!
ok all these thing r understandable!!
but
after watching 2day's episode'sprecap..............Shocked.i was likeAngryCensored
he took gauri the same qila....where anandi was shot to save him,also ve some very memorable romantic moments there!!Dead

it is not at all defendable or understandale or nothing 2 do with teenageDead...............
if he only kiss gauri in other place............that might be ok but at the qila...........jagiya is all lost.............he did the mistake which is not at all in the limit of the word "FORGIVE".Dead

ohh.............now there is nothing left in anadi and jagiya's relationship now!!
AM NOMORE A FAN OF JAGIYA ANANDI
i don't want them together now.
though i like shashank and prats as a couple......but may be in other serial............some other characters.....but not as jagiya anandiDead

waiting 4 a new pairing with anandi with a new character !!
who deserves anandi!Stern Smile

Oh khushi.........don't be upset about that ..............it is the CV's way of showing how silly Jagya has become about Gauri...........and they feel the viewers may not understandOuchOuch so they have to show the obvious which is Jagya has just lost his mind............Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@khusi - another reason to look at it would be...the CV's did not find any other suitable location...so they shot the scenes in the same place....LOLLOL Anandi being shot !, Jagya- Anandi romance and now Jagya-Gauri romance ...you see, BV is predominantly shot indoors and they have sets...so when it comes to outdoor shooting..they have one haat/mela setting, one school, one jungle, one beach and one fort LOL kya kare bechare ....(I am just kiddin ok Smile)... relax ! this is just a show and they all are actors !

pjyokhusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

ok now it is quiet expected some romantic scenes..........like hugs kisses.......and these type of thing gonna happen betweeen jag and gauri.
age is factor.........it is understanble liking between them.
he wants anandi to be like gauri(smart,morden)...........so he is indeed attracted to gauri.......!!
ok all these thing r understandable!!
but
after watching 2day's episode'sprecap..............Shocked.i was likeAngryCensored
he took gauri the same qila....where anandi was shot to save him,also ve some very memorable romantic moments there!!Dead

it is not at all defendable or understandale or nothing 2 do with teenageDead...............
if he only kiss gauri in other place............that might be ok but at the qila...........jagiya is all lost.............he did the mistake which is not at all in the limit of the word "FORGIVE".Dead

ohh.............now there is nothing left in anadi and jagiya's relationship now!!
AM NOMORE A FAN OF JAGIYA ANANDI
i don't want them together now.
though i like shashank and prats as a couple......but may be in other serial............some other characters.....but not as jagiya anandiDead

waiting 4 a new pairing with anandi with a new character !!
who deserves anandi!Stern Smile

Ithnii dukhii Ouchnaa ho khushi -Winkkyaa pathaa jab gauri ko poorii sacchhai pathaa chale toh woh khudd jagyaa kii dhulaai kar de ..jagya kay ithney ignoring  behavior kay baad shaayad anandi bhhi samajhdaar ho jaaye aur dadisa aur laadesar ke liye zindagi waste naa kare aur apne baare mein sochhey ..phir life waste naa kare..
 jo bhi ho jaisaa bhi ho tum ithnnaa angry mathh ho Smile..serial hai- TRPs ke liye   triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle sab chalthaa rahegaa.. 

divmathkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i no...............
when.............i wrote these things.......my anger was very high at the time!
i no its just a serial..............cvs just tried to fetch TRPs!
but never ever angry with any situations ever.............whether it was the DS locked anandi in kal kothri,anandi's bullet shot,jag's 2nd marriage,mahapanchayat............................!!
but still now i can't believe the precap................not the kiss...........the place!!

as a loyal bv follower ..................gussa toh banta hai!!
so ab bv main agar plastic surgury se face v badal gaya toh mujhe jyada herani nehin hogiLOL

divmathpjyo

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

[

[]Ithnii dukhii Ouchnaa ho khushi -Winkkyaa pathaa jab gauri ko poorii sacchhai pathaa chale toh woh khudd jagyaa kii dhulaai kar de ..jagya kay ithney ignoring  behavior kay baad shaayad anandi bhhi samajhdaar ho jaaye aur dadisa aur laadesar ke liye zindagi waste naa kare aur apne baare mein sochhey ..phir life waste naa kare..
 jo bhi ho jaisaa bhi ho tum ithnnaa angry mathh ho Smile..serial hai- TRPs ke liye   triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle sab chalthaa rahegaa.. 
mujhe pata hai jyo...................i agreed to all ur points above
triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle................se am not angry............
nor am angry abt the kissing.................(maine toh kiss se kuchh jyada soch rakha thaLOLLOLLOL)
even not that much angry abt the trashing he did to anandi.......................!!

my point is how dare he took gauri to the place where anandi was shot!Dead
if it was just his honeymoon spot..that was even ok !!......but that the place where anandi was almost dead!!
i am so shocked......the way he told gauri"jagah toh hai par thoda unusual"
i suspect he will take her to that quila...................and in precap he did!!

Edited by khusi_* - 19 January 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

[

[]Ithnii dukhii Ouchnaa ho khushi -Winkkyaa pathaa jab gauri ko poorii sacchhai pathaa chale toh woh khudd jagyaa kii dhulaai kar de ..jagya kay ithney ignoring  behavior kay baad shaayad anandi bhhi samajhdaar ho jaaye aur dadisa aur laadesar ke liye zindagi waste naa kare aur apne baare mein sochhey ..phir life waste naa kare..
mujhe pata hai jyo...................i agreed to all ur points above
triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle................se am not angry............
nor am angry abt the kissing.................(maine toh kiss se kuchh jyada soch rakha thaLOLLOLLOL)
even not that much angry abt the trashing he did to anandi.......................!!

my point is how dare he took gauri to the place where anandi was shot!Dead
if it was just his honeymoon spot..that was even ok !!......but that the place where anandi was almost dead!!
i am so shocked......the way he told gauri"jagah toh hai par thoda unusual"
i suspect he will take her to that quila...................and in precap he did!!

i too guessed he will take her to quila ..anandi se hi nahii uskii yaadon ko bhi bhulana chahthaa hai isi liye creating new memories with gauri in the same spot which was important to jagya and anandi couple....
Remember he even had nightmares of this place but nowShocked no problems at all -lets see if he has any flashback of anandi getting shot when he is at qilaa with gaurii-if not then that's the end of his relationship with anandi...

divmathkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

[
Remember he even had nightmares of this place but nowShocked no problems at all -lets see if he has any flashback of anandi getting shot when he is at qilaa with gaurii-if not then that's the end of his relationship with anandi...
Ouch
yup same here!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

i no...............
when.............i wrote these things.......my anger was very high at the time!
i no its just a serial..............cvs just tried to fetch TRPs!
but never ever angry with any situations ever.............whether it was the DS locked anandi in kal kothri,anandi's bullet shot,jag's 2nd marriage,mahapanchayat............................!!
but still now i can't believe the precap................not the kiss...........the place!!

as a loyal bv follower ..................gussa toh banta hai!!
so ab bv main agar plastic surgury se face v badal gaya toh mujhe jyada herani nehin hogiLOL

i know khushiSmile loyal bv fans kaa gussaAngry-its not about following jodis but liking the anndi character which CVs have destroyed,jagya toh pehle se hii aisaa thaa kabhii yahaan kabhii wahaan..dukh iss baath kaa hai ithna sab hone ke baad bhii anandi apnaa life sudhaarne ke bajaay jagya ke liye sab kuch karne ke liye ready haiOuch..
Plastic surgery kaa idea mast hai,khushiWink......Day Dreaming-wait for an year-avika badii ho jaaye -phir kisii accident ke bahaaneWink plastic surgery       karaayenge aur Avikaa     ko      vaapas layenge    LOL ..........-THE  original one        and only BALIKA VADHUThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Post Reply New Post

Go to top