Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 13)

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

yes its obvious but what can she do .... she cant make jagya love her ..... its up to him now .... gauri is not a bad girl far as i know (just started watching again) so we can't blame her .... its a clear case of desi mam english babu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Doveranalyst Newbie
Doveranalyst
Doveranalyst

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

I do understand that they are doing it to show the ill-effects of child marriage as shown in today's episode of 28 February, 2011(message at the end of serial)

But this is so disgusting....so many people are completely hating it, then why are they proceeding??

If Gauri is actually the girl Jagia had married, are they not giving the wrong message that dadisa was right in the beginning??

And why wait till Jagia starts living with Gauri??

Why can't he realise BEFORE that???

How could he ever think he loves Gauri??

Jagia longed for Anandi for FIVE LONG YEARS, & then they even got intimate & then went to honeymoon.

Anandi supported him for his education.How could he forget all that?? n that too for a girl he has just met in college??

How could he ever cheat Anandi.....today's episode where Jagia hugs Gauri in mid road, is REPELLING......makes us wish to bang the tv....are the writers, producers whatever listening???

Do they have any site to send in feedback that the real balika badhu team can see???

Is there a place where I can give my vote??

I just simply hate whats happening on the show now.....
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@Doveranalyst

I think you just posted the same thing in another thread...Please dont post the same stuff in multiple threads...its called spamming..

Edited by divmath - 28 February 2011 at 10:19am
Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
that's the thing what CVs want.... they r making us realize that such practices r wrong by showing it's ill-effect.....
n our reactions must be making them feel proud!
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

that's the thing what CVs want.... they r making us realize that such practices r wrong by showing it's ill-effect.....
n our reactions must be making them feel proud!

I don't know.... In the end they will probably show Jagya and Anandi happy together, so how will this make us think the practice is wrong. Plus is that any reason to make the characters so terrible? Anandi a weepy willow, Jagya a cheat.... why couldn't they have remained ordinary, nice people unfortunately tied up in a stupid custom? That would make us sympathetic.... this makes us mad, but does this get across the message that child marriage is bad? I feel they are giving the message that Anandi is a saint, albeit a lachrymose one.... Like those eighties movies where the hero two-timed his unpadh wife and the heroine sings-- bhala ho bura ho jaisa bhi ho, mera pati mera devta hai....Ouch

divmath

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I don't know.... In the end they will probably show Jagya and Anandi happy together, so how will this make us think the practice is wrong.
Plus is that any reason to make the characters so terrible? Anandi a weepy willow, Jagya a cheat.... why couldn't they have remained ordinary, nice people unfortunately tied up in a stupid custom? That would make us sympathetic.... this makes us mad, but does this get across the message that child marriage is bad? I feel they are giving the message that Anandi is a saint, albeit a lachrymose one.... Like those eighties movies where the hero two-timed his unpadh wife and the heroine sings-- bhala ho bura ho jaisa bhi ho, mera pati mera devta hai....Ouch

that's what they call the FICTION.... end me sab happy hota hai, agar happy na ho toh samjho pickchure abhi baki hai mere dost! Wink
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

that's what they call the FICTION.... end me sab happy hota hai, agar happy na ho toh samjho pickchure abhi baki hai mere dost! Wink

Ah but happy endings could be different also.... why should Anandi have to take back her lying cheating husband? My problem is that Jagya has been made a villain from a hero, and later when he repents everything will be okay.... how is that a good message to women? They could have simply shown Anandi and Jagya going their different ways keeping each others respect. 
Take the other happy ending in the show-- Gehna suffered marital rape, couldn't they have shown Gehna-Vasant separating and Gehna finding a new guy? That would have been a  good happy ending for Gehna, that even after a bad marriage life can be salvaged. What they have showed now is that marital rape is bad, very bad, but but but if the woman sticks through it, instead of walking away, she will ultimately get happiness. Good message? NOT !

Edited by atria - 28 February 2011 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh30divmath

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Incidentally I remember some old serial on DD where child marriage was dealt with where one bride dies, the other leaves her husband, comes back to her mayka and falls in love with a different guy. That WAS progressive.... BV started off on those lines but now its just a soap with pretensions of grandeur.Confused

divmath

Go to top