Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 12)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

We need a lawyer on the forum....Ouch
Anyway, the serial will never worry about the law, I guess we shouldn't eitherLOL

LOLLOL so true...why are we doing so much research !!! the show and cv's are never bothered about checking facts...they will show what they want to show....and we keep commenting...LOL no point in wasting time....but I really really hope they break Jagya-Anandi's marriage and show Anandi moving on in life to be a better person, who values self respect and is capable of doing many things...not just making ginger tea and puris ! ...otherwise this whole show is worthless....if these two remain happily married..for me it has defeated the purpose of this show....which made huge claims of fighting against child marriage....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Anyway, the serial will never worry about the law, I guess we shouldn't eitherLOL

LOLLOL so true...why are we doing so much research !!! the show and cv's are never bothered about checking facts...they will show what they want to show....and we keep commenting...LOL no point in wasting time....but I really really hope they break Jagya-Anandi's marriage and show Anandi moving on in life to be a better person, who values self respect and is capable of doing many things...not just making ginger tea and puris ! ...otherwise this whole show is worthless....if these two remain happily married..for me it has defeated the purpose of this show....which made huge claims of fighting against child marriage....

They had a chance to break away from the mold before the leap.... when they sent Anandi away to her maika they could have shown her studying and trying to become something.... instead we saw her chattering inanely to her Jagya-doll probably for the entire timeConfused Jagya at least studied.... Now just when she was getting a wee bit independent they show Jagya philandering.... I bet when Anandi finds out she'll be all self-sacrificing like a seventies film heroine and go home wiping her tears in secret and tell everyone lies about how pleased Jagya was to see her ! Or maybe just this once they'll show her with some spine and she'll confront Jagya? Too much to hope for?Ouch

divmath

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divmath

They had a chance to break away from the mold before the leap.... when they sent Anandi away to her maika they could have shown her studying and trying to become something.... instead we saw her chattering inanely to her Jagya-doll probably for the entire timeConfused Jagya at least studied.... Now just when she was getting a wee bit independent they show Jagya philandering.... I bet when Anandi finds out she'll be all self-sacrificing like a seventies film heroine and go home wiping her tears in secret and tell everyone lies about how pleased Jagya was to see her ! Or maybe just this once they'll show her with some spine and she'll confront Jagya? Too much to hope for?Ouch

Normally I would have said much too much to hope for...........but I notice slight changes here and there in the serial so who knows Anandi may surprise us..............I will only be convinced once she does so.................otherwise I agree with you that she will cry, mope and go home smiley faced.

No point with details about child marriage...............I very much doubt that the channel would go through as much research as both of you have done................they can't get simple everyday details right..............and the bloopers......OuchOuch

So I in the mode of ..........Wait.......Watch............Hope.............Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathpjyokhusi_*

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Winkfunny you guys are still doing so much research about legalities when in this serial court cases involving a major politician heth sing  are  resolved in just a dayShocked-no stay order,no injunctions ,nothing  and he is found guilty and is serving his jail sentence  Shocked..if only  this happened in real life so many people would have got justice ..Sadly such  cases drag on and on even when the child var vadhu become grandparents ..
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssSuchi-

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
but in a way, thts good jyo... we r getting to know things we never knew earlier... for myself, am too lazy to read on these.. so its a bit of info i'll keep in mind Smile thanks divs n atria
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

but in a way, thts good jyo... we r getting to know things we never knew earlier... for myself, am too lazy to read on these.. so its a bit of info i'll keep in mind Smile thanks divs n atria
So true sudss- my  GK increases reading everybody's  postsSmile ..the whole discussion whether jagya has to get anandi's permission reminded me of dharmender's 
 situation Wink....he couldn't get 1st wife's permission so converted to islam just to keep both... so many sticky situations in life and so many  loopholes through which one can wriggle out  Ermm- bend laws in such a way that you get  to eat the cake and keep it too....Stern Smile

sudss

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
haha ... tht was eally funny na... they did find a loophole... but whether tht saved them, is another issue...  2 at the same time - after all u r human na...  manage karne ka bhi to ek limit hot hai...  what after tht??  the balancing act is not so easy
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top