Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. (Page 10)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by divmath

Yes..but the so called proofs would work only if the girl is 18 years and boy 21 years at the time of marriage !! so even with the wedding card and witnesses Anandi and Jagya's marriage is illegal ! and so was Jagya-Gauri's !!

I am not so sure that the CV's are going ahead with that much detailing..............never seen them take care of any details so I doubt if they will use those details to solve anything. The message if any, will have to take its course from what they want to show us.....................sadly.

LOL you are right...CV's never get into any details...In depth analysis of situations is definitely not their forte....they are very good at making bloopers in the show...and I am sure here too...they will do the same....

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Judging from I have seen ........it seemed that the Jagya train to obsession was hurtling towards disaster.............but the brakes seem to have been applied once Gauri has come out with her true feelings.

Now it remains to be seen whether he is man enough to tell her the truth and take his chances or whether he will continue with some concoction till Anandi arrives in Mumbai..............I think showing his friend looking thoughtful when he overheard J and G's friends talking just might have some significance.

We will just have to wait and see..........I am hoping they will show more of Gehna and Basant......prefer the lighter and romantic moments to the drama that is to come.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathkhusi_*

vkalu Senior Member
vkalu
vkalu

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
hi just come back to forum after a while,
what ever the legalities are jagya accepted Anandi as his wife, therefore leading Gauri on was wrong,  and Anandi will get to know and he will pay most probably.
me too enjoying Gehna ans basant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

Shoma_ Senior Member
Shoma_
Shoma_

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shoma_

Originally posted by ammoos

No.. she is not even though the wedding happened with rituals but as per Hindu MArriage act the second wedding is not valid when the firat wife is alive and is very much with the husband.... so JaGudiya marrriage is invalid.. LOL Dont laugh at me.. am just stating the factsROFL
'
That is if he was "legally" married to Anandi under Hindu marriage act.....but over here just the customs were followed... I dont think there is any first come first serve option here....for example...draupadi married 5 men...kings used to have many wives.....but in the court of law that isnt possible...thats what the hindu marriage act says - as far as my knowledge goes....so over here since Jagya was not legally bound in marriage....both marriages are illegal in the eyes of law...but if you go by hindu customs and traditions he is very much married to both Anandi and Gudiya....as he took saath pheres with both ! LOL so its valid...if you say Anandi and Jagya are married...then Gudiya and Jagya are married too....
no if you go along the Hindu rituals also in a Hindu marriage the second marriage of a man is accepted only on the approval of his first wife.

Not true ! I dont agree on the approval part......If you go by customs and traditions...and if you go by mythology, the kings never used to get approval from their first wife or consecutive wives inorder to get married...
The kings did had to ask for approval. If you know about Hindu Epics you can easily fiind that Maharaj Pandu, father of the Pandavas had to ask for permission to his first wife Kunti before he married Madri. Even Arjun's later wife Shubhadra, who was also sister of Krishna, had to be accepted by Draupadi before she was accepted socially as the wife of Arjuna. Even Raja Dasharath married his two subsequent queens Kaykay and Sumitra, in the similar manner. Please check the facts properly. No personal offence.
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammoos

No.. she is not even though the wedding happened with rituals but as per Hindu MArriage act the second wedding is not valid when the firat wife is alive and is very much with the husband.... so JaGudiya marrriage is invalid.. LOL Dont laugh at me.. am just stating the factsROFL
'
That is if he was "legally" married to Anandi under Hindu marriage act.....but over here just the customs were followed... I dont think there is any first come first serve option here....for example...draupadi married 5 men...kings used to have many wives.....but in the court of law that isnt possible...thats what the hindu marriage act says - as far as my knowledge goes....so over here since Jagya was not legally bound in marriage....both marriages are illegal in the eyes of law...but if you go by hindu customs and traditions he is very much married to both Anandi and Gudiya....as he took saath pheres with both ! LOL so its valid...if you say Anandi and Jagya are married...then Gudiya and Jagya are married too....
no if you go along the Hindu rituals also in a Hindu marriage the second marriage of a man is accepted only on the approval of his first wife.

Not true ! I dont agree on the approval part......If you go by customs and traditions...and if you go by mythology, the kings never used to get approval from their first wife or consecutive wives inorder to get married...
The kings did had to ask for approval. If you know about Hindu Epics you can easily fiind that Maharaj Pandu, father of the Pandavas had to ask for permission to his first wife Kunti before he married Madri. Even Arjun's later wife Shubhadra, who was also sister of Krishna, had to be accepted by Draupadi before she was accepted socially as the wife of Arjuna. Even Raja Dasharath married his two subsequent queens Kaykay and Sumitra, in the similar manner. Please check the facts properly. No personal offence.

I dont think so....I dont believe that the kings used to ask permission from queens....anyways thats your view and I have my own...so yeaa no offence..all said and done...no one can change the fact that anandi jagya marriage was not a marriage ! at least I dont  believe in it....period. 

Edited by divmath - 09 February 2011 at 1:20am
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
jagya tho ab bhi minor hai... legally, he  cant get married now Smile

divmath

vkalu Senior Member
vkalu
vkalu

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
why cant he? isnt in med school, over 18 isnt he?
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i would have not blamed jagya for having feeling for gauri as they were kids when they got married but jagya had accepted anandi as his wife so whatever he is doing right now is not right ..... shame on u jagya Angry

vkalu

Go to top