India-Forums

13th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thakkraal's men are saying hello hello on the phone and on the other end sushma looks shocked and worried.   She hangs up the call.   The take half the address and says we have half the address it is enuff as it is not a big area.   

Gopal's parents are telling rachna and gang we know gopal was killed by thakkraal and then she says no one comes to our house to we have less utensils and rachna says its ok..and me and anu will drink from one cup and we are good friends.   Gopal's mom says gopal had a small tiff with thakkraal and he got so mad that he shot him.   She crys for gopal and says we even went to police station and then complaint but nothing happened.   we did not even get his corspe.   And then she says one guy use to come often...drink tea and asks u havent said anything to anyone right...and then gopal's mom curses thakkraal and her husband consoling her..  Rachna and gang in thought and all are sad after hearing this story.   Anu says they are very worried, weak and alone...they wont be able to stand against thakkraal.   Rachna says we are all same victim...and we have come here so we can help them.  As they have gotten hurt so have i...all of us.  Whether we can tackle thakkraal or not is another matter but we have to make these ppl life a little easy.

SARPANCH of the village is giving some intructions and then rachna and gang come there.   Surpanch asks them who they are as they havent seen them before.  Rachna says we are not from here but gopal's parents are form here and they need help..and surpanch says everyone works here and they have their work and rachna says yes but gandhiji had started sanja chula..which means the whole village get together and cooks and eats together...and surpanch says we do help them now and again.  just the other day we sent two old chairs to their house.   Ask them..Anu says we are not talking about chair..and chair can not be eaten..and surpanch says we will send them food as well.  Rachna says we are not asking for bheek but we are asking for support....and rachna says if all the village homes gives $100 then it wil be enuff as they need 25000 rupees.  And once the work is done they will return the money.   U all can do this much..and all villagers are talking...and then they all start giving money..and aarif collects the money and gopal's parents are happy.   They hug rachna.   Rachna and gang help set up their home and new work.   and clean everything for them.   Rachna is cleaning and sid is watching her.   there was something on rachna's face and he signals her but she doesnt get it and then he goes and cleans it form her cheek.   and then he says i wanted to say that ...and anu comes and interepts them..and asks where to put all this...and then everyone comes inside the house.   Varun says total is 20,000 and the rest we will add.   and gopal's dad says what are we going to do with this money..and rachna says we are going to open a shop with this money.   and then mohit takes gopal's dad with him saying i want to show u something.     Then he shows a board saying Gopal Kirana Store.   Rachna says this was gopal's dream right...so now u finish his dream.. and his parents are happy.  Rachna says u can help me by registering a complaint against thakkraal who killed ur son..and they agree.  And varun says we should leave as bus is about to leave.  and the parents say go carefully..and come back soon.. we are with u.  And rachna and gang leave.   the bus leaves and then they are worried what they are going to do next.   Mohit sees a truck coming and says if we have to get home then we will.   He asks the truck driver for the ride and they all climb the truck.   Mohit says to rachna now who are u thinking of..and rachna says i m so happy..we went to village and helped them..and anu says atleast two ppl lives have changed...and they all praise rachna and mohit pulls her leg.   Rachna gets mad and mohit cracks another joke.   Then they all sing a song from Jaane tu ya jaane na.   (nazrein milana...nazrein churana).   

The next day..aditya is giving his lecture to the student...and rachna is still shown in the truck.   and  they are 10km away from their destination.  and sid says i know how to drive a truck and they ask the truck driver to let sid drive and sid gets into the driver seat...and over here aditya is still giving his lecture.   and sid is shown diving the truck.   aditya's lecture concludes...and students clap...and then judge says u r permitted to stand in the election and then they say where is another student rachna mehta.

Pre - Cap -- Aditya saying i want to win this election anyhow..to thakkraal and thakkraal is saying GOOD and smiling.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saggi80dippi30kwebbelmoonlightRajinilicious

Anita16 Senior Member
Anita16
Anita16

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
thanks kasrana
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index