Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It is so sweet of  Ambaaji, trying to be a nice to Mona, despite all the negative vibes Baa and Beejal have been giving.
Ambaji is angry , but is also helpful at the same time, helping Mona wear a saree for the Gujju style wedding, praying to God while she fainted, giving her a saree and  making her wear a saree for morning arthi and today helping her make laddu!
Krutika Desai  is indeed doing an excellent job as Ambaji!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't agree. she hurt Mona while she was helping her to tie the Sari, during the wedding and she basically hates Mona. she expects that Mona should know everything about her culture. if she doesn't help Mona, how would Mona learn.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I like Krutika yes a very good character because though she never liked Mona she's trying her best to cope with her what more can be want and ask.
tanzeb thumbnail
And she looks exactly like a Gujju. 😃
My mom's friend is a Gujarati and looks exactly like Bhartiben.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is good to know Ambaji or Bharati's character is played by Krutika Desai.  An excellent performance every episode.  But I do not agree to that she is trying to be nice and sweet to Mona. 

She just dislikes Mona, gives her a hard time.  Bharati helps Mona only because she does not have a choice.  Anukalp's ambaji just expects Mona to know everything at the word go when she knows Mona knows nothing about their tradition or culture.
Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago