India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 13 PR (Page 9)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
When Archu said those dialogues about sharing Manav, I was like woman do you have selective amnesia?? Have you forgotten all about Shravani. It was so hypocritical. And please someone tell CVs not to show Varsha as such a ping-pong. Her views and thoughts keep oscillating to the extreme.Once she wants to work, once she doesnt. Once she doesnt want a baby, then she wants a baby. That woman will drive Satish mad someday. She already drove him to alcoholism.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzakoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

God bless your big sister Kool .You need her and she needs you ...You both must always take good care of each other.Your mother will always be around  both of you ...

You know on the topic of big brother and big sisters  , I had this little story to tell ....I even posted  this in SOTD thread ,I am posting it here also .
I found it very touching.....

My  youngest son works a lot  as a volunteer in a centre where there are autistic children .He was telling me about 2 brothers there .Both are severely autistic  to the extend that they really don't know where they are or what is happening around them ..
Bu tone very sweet and touching thing is that the older brother ( who hardly knows how to do anything  for himself )  takes as much care of the little brother as possible .Like when it is their  dinner time .He keeps an eye on his plate .When it is time to go home , he packs his bag ...when the little one falls , the older one leaves everything and rushes and picks up the little brother .
Even in a state like his ...he only knows one thing  ...how to care for his little brother ..

I started crying when  my son  told me about these two brothers ....
I think the best thing ever created by God i n this world  has to be Love ...Honestly ...much much more than anything  else ...

Tanyaz I had goose flesh when i read about the two autistic brothers.I had tears in my eyes.
Such bonds cannot be explained. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikaLuvSSeverlunzakoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
the episode sounds superboring..bt ur comments really jazzed it up.sum1 shud get archu a job..bt no,remember the LAST job she had and the fiasco she created ther?so let her keep making her jhansi-ki-rani looks and following ridiculous plans..manav has never really been more thn a prop in this show so am not surprised abt his lack of dialogues..Lord,the show dsnt even use him as a decent eye candy..tht is just beyond stupid..we see more weightage of him in JDJ thn on the show..and there he shares the stage wid 10 other contestants..he is the lead here..or maye the scriptwriter has forgotten tht..we used to write better anecdotes in the backbenches of the anatomy lectures yaar..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzashermakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
agree with u anurulz

Varsha i missed ur comments

viram happy uttarayan ..........

all who i missed am sorry . hahaha viram that day i slept in my computer chair and then replied to u with a woozy head and did spelling mistakes and typo errors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzaDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i too agree wid ur part on archu. archu hav alwys prooved to b a hypocrite. d scene wen she was taunting madhuri was like boss look at ur self after dat wen manav tld dere cld b sum majboori of hers she still dint agreed.
i am not wid madhuri but wat archu was doing was her luv for manav,she was 2 timing jaywant, roaming wid manav(fiance of shravani) tat was her love,but wen sum1 else does it den dat women is suppose to b bad. she better gets her facts right.and abt manav not being invited by varsha is  totALLY her call,its her annvisery.satish is acting smart.its her family let her decide who she wants to b part of it. now wen armaan will cum again a tamasha will happen either armaan will b insulted or dharmu ka affair will b leaked, but armaan getting insulted ka chances r more.

Edited by sherma - 14 January 2011 at 5:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaidevashree_hlunzaanu rulz--Hope--koolsadhu1000

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hey Kools and everyone else here...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramdevashree_hLuvSSever--Hope--lunzaanu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

Hey Kools and everyone else here...

Thank u  dear Fifs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Fifs, top of the morning to ya   and to every1 else here on the forum ..

Happy Makar Sankranti , til gud khava god god bola.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top