Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 13 PR (Page 7)

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
KoolsClap

i hope archu asks her sister to give dharmu up after she finds out, of madhuri and varun.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikapallaiLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Arre hapkaur takdeer tumhare saath nahi hai .I sent the images twice but they arent coming for sum reason ............
harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Arre hapkaur takdeer tumhare saath nahi hai .I sent the images twice but they arent coming for sum reason ............
  lol i knowLOLLOLLOL..guess 2dai iz nt my day....bt hey keep in d fridge..will eat it tmrw
sushii. Goldie
sushii.
sushii.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

Originally posted by Mrs.Pandey

thnx 4 explnation kool....Tall dark & handsome...ahan...i dnt find jaywant handsm..i dnt knw hez jst annoyoin....

tnx i also dint knw abt batatawada....nyce namez u gt dre....dat wada does luk liek dharmesh...

Just that vada pav rocks, this batatawada sucks! Dead

i had vada pav in d train while i wz india...i went 4m punjab 2 Nanded (Maharashtra)...it was tasty...okay now i wana go bak 2 india Unhappy
Even me! I wanna go to IndiaCry
And Kool, maine around 8 maggi khai phir 10 baje sone gayi, then realized that I slept from 3-7 so I wouldn't get sleep so early, the I remembered about your commentary so was reading it and feeling hungry speacially reading batatawada, so I took out the Doritos from my bag and started eating it, so its not exactly dinner, just a midnight snack.Tongue
P.S I had our mahanatma and bhagu's favourite dish today, poha Big smile
Thanks for the biryani and yes  harpkaur, you can take some from my dish Big smile

Edited by Mrs.Pandey - 13 January 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
out of the blue varshu realizes that she made a mistake of aborting her child...i wish the cv's go a little further and show her being remorseful of being cruel to Arman, and more importantly Manav, he has truly been there for her. and for poor satish...he is totally stuck with Varsha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverharpkaur

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
God bless your big sister Kool .You need her and she needs you ...You both must always take good care of each other.Your mother will always be around  both of you ...

You know on the topic of big brother and big sisters  , I had this little story to tell ....I even posted  this in SOTD thread ,I am posting it here also .
I found it very touching.....

My  youngest son works a lot  as a volunteer in a centre where there are autistic children .He was telling me about 2 brothers there .Both are severely autistic  to the extend that they really don't know where they are or what is happening around them ..
Bu tone very sweet and touching thing is that the older brother ( who hardly knows how to do anything  for himself )  takes as much care of the little brother as possible .Like when it is their  dinner time .He keeps an eye on his plate .When it is time to go home , he packs his bag ...when the little one falls , the older one leaves everything and rushes and picks up the little brother .
Even in a state like his ...he only knows one thing  ...how to care for his little brother ..

I started crying when  my son  told me about these two brothers ....
I think the best thing ever created by God i n this world  has to be Love ...Honestly ...much much more than anything  else ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 January 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramgoblueenigma6sushii.LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

thnx 4 explnation kool....Tall dark & handsome...ahan...i dnt find jaywant handsm..i dnt knw hez jst annoyoin....

tnx i also dint knw abt batatawada....nyce namez u gt dre....dat wada does luk liek dharmesh...

Just that vada pav rocks, this batatawada sucks! Dead

i had vada pav in d train while i wz india...i went 4m punjab 2 Nanded (Maharashtra)...it was tasty...okay now i wana go bak 2 india Unhappy
Even me! I wanna go to IndiaCry
And Kool, maine around 8 maggi khai phir 10 baje sone gayi, then realized that I slept from 3-7 so I wouldn't get sleep so early, the I remembered about your commentary so was reading it and feeling hungry speacially reading batatawada, so I took out the Doritos from my bag and started eating it, so its not exactly dinner, just a midnight snack.Tongue
P.S I had our mahanatma and bhagu's favourite dish today, poha Big smile
Thanks for the biryani and yes  harpkaur, you can take some from my dish Big smile

haye thank u...letz all go 2 india & eat vada pav..lolz...doritos r d best chipz out dre....way better dan Lays....archna always cooks poha...lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushii.

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Tanya very touching story , brot tears to my eyes and u know I dont cry . I will pray for those children tonite in my prayers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueenigma6viramLuvSSeverTanyaz

Go to top