naava

sushii. Goldie
sushii.
sushii.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Again awesome commentary! 
And your nicknames, Slapochana LOL
And yes my comments:

1.The way Archu was interrogating Madhuri! It was so dumb!
And I was thinking the same thing about Archu having more money than Madhuri! I thought she was supposed to be poor!
I actually wanna know the whole story of batatawada and Punjaban kudi asap! 
And again mahanatma archu and bhagu manav were having a gambhir discussion about everyone else's problems, ever bothered to look at your own problems, at least ONCE in a while?Confused

2.Varsha, what a nautanki is she! Poor thing has to do whatever Satish tells her to do, yeah? So I can conclude that Satish asked her to abort the baby she is supposedly "missing"? And isn't she the one who's always ready to start off with a fight? 
Actually why doesn't she just get lost to USA for a few weeks? She did such a big drama for that project, and even aborted her baby! 
And oh well, congratulations Varsha, you can more get pregnant and abort babies just because you were angry! And also our mahanatma and bhagu have got another topic to discuss about! So now they'll forget about doing something better (like Archu working for MONEY and not insults!) and starting a family after all the problems are solved! By that I mean THEIR problems, not the K family, D family and the chawl's problems!

3. Again mahanatma was soooo.... sweet to loudspeaker Savita! I really know how Savita is gonna die, yes you got it right, its because of diabetes! Archu always has to be SOOOOOO..... sweet to her! Bechari loudspeaker! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
gaayika the dEvil is very handsome , TDH . Christian mythology describes Lucifer as very good looking .

gaayikaDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di.Nice Commentary as alwaysClap(But archu was fried fully..Unhappy)..But comments were so nice., especally when  it comes to Dharmu's one.I was LOL LOL LOL.Yesterday's one was also awesome.Slapochana LOL LOL(but indeed in my POV a slap was deserved by TDH).

Yes.totally agree di.Epi was so boring one. 0 degree romance.oh what not.as everyone said story revolving in circles.Even though there are so many tracks that can be made off and PR has that potential.

Though leads and PR as potential to do so good,These CV's are hell bent in making it uninteresting and spoiling ,just like  they give my archu the lame dialogue today,I wouldn't have shared my husband W*H anyone(and not dreamed off) when she was ready to give him fully to sharavni as manav wanted it and for her guilt. I was like,oh why she said that,oh then I thought she said she will not share as she will fully give it.

I liked archu for caring for her sister so much even though they didn't treat her well.she is too goody,good at heart,intentions good,
 But then she has to learn to be brainy and sensible( accept here.Because while seeing today,when she beleived all madhuri said and when she thought dharmesh as told so many lies to madhuri too and  she had to reveal him,I was like,is our archu this much innocent).

Cv's please help ARMAN and show them strong.we dont want manav to be weak as a person or financially and take insults.Neither we need archu to be strong only for a few mins.

Please show them professionally also doing good.Please show both of them do good in their career,help themselves.

Edited by umayal - 13 January 2011 at 2:26pm

viramkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Sush [ Mrs Pande to be]  I hope u had a full dinner today .Kuch hai ki nahi in ur fridge today ?LOL Am now going off to cook chicken biryani for my dinner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Kool Di.Nice Commentary as alwaysClap(But archu was fried fully..Unhappy)..But comments were so nice., especally when  it comes to Dharmu's one.I was LOL LOL LOL.Yesterday's one was also awesome.Slapochana LOL LOL(but indeed in my POV a slap was deserved by TDH).

Yes.totally agree di.Epi was so boring one. 0 degree romance.oh what not.as everyone said story revolving in circles.Even though there are so many tracks that can be made off and PR has that potential.

Though leads and PR as potential to do so good,These CV's are hell bent in making it uninteresting and spoiling ,just like  they give my archu the lame dialogue today,I wouldn't have shared my husband W*H anyone(and not dreamed off) when she was ready to give him fully to sharavni as manav wanted it and for her guilt. I was like,oh why she said that,oh then I thought she said she will not share as she will fully give it.

I liked archu for caring for her sister so much even though they didn't treat her well.she is too goody,good at heart,intentions good,
 But then she has to learn to be brainy and sensible( accept here.Because while seeing today,when she beleived all madhuri said and when she thought dharmesh as told so many lies to madhuri too and  she had to reveal him,I was like,is our archu this much innocent).

Cv's please help ARMAN and show them strong.we dont want manav to be weak as a person or financially and take insults.Neither we need archu to be strong only for a few mins.

Please show them professionally also doing good.Please show both of them do good in their career,help themselves.

Kya Karu Umi .........I HADDD to go hard on Archu today so CVS wud notice . If i dont do this , tey wont bring improvement in the show ........so understand ur Kool Di ok ? Plz dont think like those others who think I like bashing Archu for the heck of it .SmileSmileSmile Have to do it for the SHOW . U see , they read commentary .Smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 January 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramLuvSSever

sushii. Goldie
sushii.
sushii.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Sush [ Mrs Pande to be]  I hope u had a full dinner today .Kuch hai ki nahi in ur fridge today ?LOL Am now going off to cook chicken biryani for my dinner
Nah, having Doritos now Big smile 
Bag main tha WinkTongue
Pass on some here too! Wink
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I too felt bad for madhuri. She seems to be a nice girl.Dont know what past she have.

She is voicing out her opnion and thoughts nicely.she was good in giving it to either dharmu or archu.she said nicely.

Edited by umayal - 13 January 2011 at 2:35pm

Go to top