India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 13 PR (Page 4)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Dharmesh and his story is very boring ..What a yawn ...
But Kool, the TRPs are sky rocketing  right now ....6.3 at this moment ...Unbelievable ....
At the time around last September / October , they were down to 3.2 or something .The production company must be happy .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSever

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Tanya I think she shud tell Sulo Mano and stay out of Vaishus business . She has HER LIFE now . She is getting too embroiled in her maaykas  problems .Its stifling .

Kool , this isnot what Archana is all about .Look what she did for sachin ..She nearly destroyed her own life for Sachin and his baby .Look what she did for vandita ...she jumped in a lake when she could not swim and you think she will just stop worrying about her own  baby sister ...
No Kool, that is not Archana ..I did not like her when she did  not go to Varsha's wedding to put maska on savita ...But today I am happy with her for  worrying about Vaishali so much ....
vaishali is in a very big mess Kool .....
Little brothers and sisters are like your own children ..
I can tell you , every time there is a snow storm or bad weather , I cannot feel Ok till my little sister calls me and tells me that she is safe back from work ( her work is far and she has to drive a lot ) .

It's the big sister syndrome Kool.......

I know it is messy ....

I wish they would show some happy moments for manav and Archana .Maybe when Manav will be a little better off then .I tell yo u, one thing I am not liking about Archu is that she never thinks about going back to work .Tha tis really very bad ...

Felt bad for Madhuri today .Wha tis a nice girl like her doing with Dharmesh ???

tanya after reading the above post i was really touched.. reminded me of my elder sis .. i just spoke to her in morning .. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
tanya 
no one is asking  archu to be insensitive to her siblings.. bcos as u said thats not archu.. but i dnt see any balance in her acts... she must know to balance things between sasural and maayka.. she goes into slave mode for savita and is a trashing bag for manju and varsha, vaishali.. esp varsha who she spoon fed after such a big mistake....
she must know when to stop caring for some one... and also needs to contribute towards building her life with manav... its not fair that manav as to work his ass off.. as kools rightly pointed out.. do tuitions for slum kids or start dabba service ( archu is supposedly a great cook ) she can take loan for the bussiness from satish or her parents...
instead she chooses to buttering savita .. and doing things which is complicating issues more ( like she met dharmesh and threatened him etc ) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramJasmine10LuvSSever

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Have not watched the episode but I seriously do not understand Archana's behaviour and cannot relate to her thought processes.

What exactly is she achieving by going talking to everyone and pointing her finger in their faces? And being all judgemental about Madhuri? How is it going to help Vaishu?

Instead she should get off her high horse and take her parents into confidence. Tell thim not to react but to help find a solution. Because the bottom line is that Vaishu now has no legal standing as Dharmu's wife. Tomorrow, Madhuri may decide to come and claim her's and Varun's rights at which point in time Vaishu will be left in the cold.

If she really is concerned about Vaishu and her unborn child's future she should be thinking on the lines of bringing Dharmu's status of being a bigamist out in the open and taking actions against him.

No comments on Manav as his only purpose is to somehow stumble upon information and give it to Archana for her to get up on her high horse again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikapallaiviramJasmine10Dabulls23

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i love ur commentry...d episode was boring bt u made it lot more fun with ur commentry...hahahah

wat does TDH stands for?

yar y dnt archna tke up a job at sm social service..shez gud at problem solving..lolz...shez alwayz tryin 2 solve her mayka problemz...thank god dey went 2 pune atleast dey had sm gud tyme..

viramkoolsadhu1000

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Kool, you were vey very interesting today.
This boring episode....and your commentary was extraordinarily long for it.   What ever it was, I had a full laugh reading your commentary.   Keep it up buddy......ROFLROFLROFLROFL

btw what does Battawada (you refer to Dharmesh) mean?   I always forget to ask you.

viramLuvSSever

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

sorry Kools couldnt resist trying to answer this ...  Tulsey , Batatawada is a fried fritter made up of batata ( potato ). Like samosa but the taste is different . its bombayya dish .  Like in the south they have vegetable bonda  etc .

there was also a bollywood song called batata wada starring Anil kapoor and Madhuri Dixit

Edited by gaayika - 13 January 2011 at 2:07pm
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Harp Kaur and Tulsey

TDH is Tall Dark and Handsome ...........its for Jay
Batatwada is a deep fried potato vada very popular in Mumbai .Look up on net for pictures It resembles Dharmesh .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

Go to top