Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 13 PR (Page 3)

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hi Kools

Episode sounded boring , but your commentary had me in splits , i mean my colleague must have wondered what was happening . I couldn't stop laughing at your comments today ..

No sooner had they said that manav was looking for the partime waiter job, I was like he will be the waiter at one of the SIL parties , where his SIL's will insult him left rite and center , Archu will storm/lash out and even slap someone and Manju will be super happy .

Its like a circle they cant go outside this chakra ... their plots revolve around the same pattern ...And we watch this ... hoping ke something will change ...eh

Archu giving that how can u share ur pati  speech was totally out of line . I mean this past one year she has done precisely that ...Madhuri was good to give her a "Mind ur own business" quote.

Archu needs to get a job pronto . Don't care what kind . anything ...Have been saying this repeatedly , but kya karen they want Archu to sit at home idle, make pohe chai , meddle with peoples lives, give free bhashan and and receive free insults ..For once she shud try and think ke enuf of my maika .. Manav has left his world/family for me . I shud do the same .. Work . lend him a helping hand so they can spend quality evenings together .. 

Pallai that option of Madhuri with satish, why make Satish suffer ... he is better off not getting married anymore .. i know he deserves someone nice , but if its any girl that is even remotely related to K family , he is done for ... If he needs to wed again it has to be someone unknown elsewhere ..

Varsha can go to cry wherever she wants . Bhavna shud not hesitate to taunt her regarding this .. total aa bail mujhe mar ..

Vaishu has it coming anyways ... Vinod will be taken for a ride by TDH ... Acha hai ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSevercarpe-diemkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
gaayika , pallai
Arre Guys Archu can give TUTIONS yaar . Ok beat home to enjoy marital bliss , u gave PHOKAT Tutions to that Manjus friend , why not to chawl children yaar ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramJasmine10LuvSSever

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Tanya Di , problems are always there , without that life is boring . But they shud know when to just let it slide a bit also . Its good she worries for her sister etc , but that shud not be the only thing she lives for . Right now , she seems to be doing just that .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Tanya I think she shud tell Sulo Mano and stay out of Vaishus business . She has HER LIFE now . She is getting too embroiled in her maaykas  problems .Its stifling .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 January 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikapallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSever

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
so true Kools  ... I wish satish would dole this out ot her next time he meets her , maybe that will happen after Manav gets insulted at his waiter job , she  might suddenly decide that she needs to help out with the expenses too ...  he is the only one that can get this woman thinking straight

Edited by gaayika - 13 January 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Peda

Hi i am a silent reader but i had to post today to let you know that ur commentary was absolutely awesome LOL

Thank u my dearSmile
SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
my gosh i was ready to give up watching this epi after the first 5 mins....spermy dharmu is getting too much airtime...sometimes i wonder who the leads are...enough with this track already

i have come to the conclusion that out of all the soaps i have seen..cv's show the least amount of romance between the leads of PR...i couldnt believe archana standing by the window for 5 mins or more and manav standing behind her without even a touch, a hand on her shoulder or even arms around her waist...geez, i have seen my grandparents show more affection  than these two, and even kools who says she is very unromantic i am sure she shows more affection than these twoLOL...ok kools i couldnt resist this oneLOL..give us a break cv's you all are killing us with this saintly behaviour of these two...do they have blood or ice running through their veins??

varsha with all her talks about not wanting a child, and aborting her fetus....now grew a conscience and want to have one now...but alas she is not able to ever have one now or ever...I must say payback is a biotch...poor satish time to move on to greener pastures..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSevercarpe-diemDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Tanya I think she shud tell Sulo Mano and stay out of Vaishus business . She has HER LIFE now . She is getting too embroiled in her maaykas  problems .Its stifling .

Kool , this isnot what Archana is all about .Look what she did for sachin ..She nearly destroyed her own life for Sachin and his baby .Look what she did for vandita ...she jumped in a lake when she could not swim and you think she will just stop worrying about her own  baby sister ...
No Kool, that is not Archana ..I did not like her when she did  not go to Varsha's wedding to put maska on savita ...But today I am happy with her for  worrying about Vaishali so much ....
vaishali is in a very big mess Kool .....
Little brothers and sisters are like your own children ..
I can tell you , every time there is a snow storm or bad weather , I cannot feel Ok till my little sister calls me and tells me that she is safe back from work ( her work is far and she has to drive a lot ) .

It's the big sister syndrome Kool.......

I know it is messy ....

I wish they would show some happy moments for manav and Archana .Maybe when Manav will be a little better off then .I tell yo u, one thing I am not liking about Archu is that she never thinks about going back to work .Tha tis really very bad ...

Felt bad for Madhuri today .Wha tis a nice girl like her doing with Dharmesh ???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikapallaiviramJasmine10enigma6LuvSSevernaavacarpe-diem

Go to top