Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 13 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base : Archu meets Madhuri in PR
Another damp squib . Archana met Madhuri , both had a vague conversation in which nothing was accomplished except that Dharmesh had two wives .Vaishali and Madhuri and that Vaishali was Archana's sister . HUH ? i mean .....HUH ? And Manav looked uselessly on like Archana's sidekick AGAIN . Canot the scriptwriters come up with something better than this ? Whats this BULL YARN they r spinning out as a story ? Todays episode was one of the most BORING filler episodes Ive EVER seen .

Madhuri was roaming around uselssly in SHOPS of Dombivli as if she has nothing better to do and Varun breaks an artifact and she has only 150 rupees in her purse and Holy Archu who happens to pass by quickly gives the cash and takes her home . Now may I know how Holy Archu has more money than Madhuri .........isn't she supposed to be in impoverished halat with Manav doing two jobs to keep them afloat ? And isn't Madhuri supposed to be having the rich man as her fishy hubby who provides her with money , and food and meds except an open , honorable STATUS ?

Then Holy Archu quizzed and quizzed Madhuri about Batatawada . The Kudi Punjaban gave some Fab LIES as answers , obviously uncomfortable with Holy Archu's blatant Nose Poking . Then Bhags entered with a plastic bag and was zapped to see Holy Archu chitchatting with the Kudi whom he had tactfully AVOIDED a day ago . He pulled Holy Archu aside and told her to stop all this but Holy Archu had that stubborn Jhansi look on her face ..........the look that foretells us viewers of some idiotic future behaviour . NO MANAV she said with holy determination INFACT I AM GONNA TELL MADHURI THE SACHCHAI RITE NOW . BATATAWADA HAS BEEN A BAD BAD BOY and HE GOTTA BE PUNISHED SOMEHOW . IF NOT BY VAISHU  I WILL GET MADHURI TO DO IT .

Bhags stared helplessly . He has no control over his Devi wife , just like Manohar has zero control over Slapochana.

Holy Archu then acquainted the Kudi Punjaban with the Sachaai .

The Kudi Punjaban then told her she ALREADY KNEW IT . She frankly told Holy Archu she had been FIBBING .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Holy Archu gasped and made JUDGEMENTAL STATEMENTS like HOW CAN U DO THIS TO ANOTHER WOMAN MY BEHEN VEHEN .

Upon which the Kudi [ I am rather liking her guys]  told Holy Archu nOT TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL STORY .

She also told Holy Archu to MIND HER OWN BUSINESS LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLand added that she wud be out of Batatawada's life after finishing her business in Mumbai . Then she left .

Bhags stared with his mouth open , having no role in Pavitra Rishta anymore except getting humiliated from time to time by doing loser jobs just so Archana cud shine by throwing JHANSIWAALI dialogues to her arrogant family .LOLLOLLOLLOL I mean he just stands there saying LEKIN ARCHANA while ARchu makes stubborn faces and takes decisions .

Romance is ZILCH ........its a Sub Zero Freezing Zone . The scenario is that Manav Archana sit side by side on a mat on the floor with the door of their chawl home completely open , discussing her maayka's endless problems . And her maayka's problem's NEVER END mind u . Neither does HER INVOLVEMENT in them . The latest problem is one of her brother in laws is two timing her sister by donating his sperms left rite and center . Before that the other sister had ABORTED her baby voluntarily and was thrown out of sasural and was roaming the streets chugging along a bag .  Archana's dhamakedaar nautanki maayka is such an entity in itself that inspite of the seperate kholi , privacy , lots of time as Archna has currently no job , there is NO TIME FOR ROMANCE as Archna sits with a Sad Face whenever Manav comes home , thinking of her sisters [ who btw insult Manav like a mongrel ] . So guys I see no provision for romance except MAIN AAPKA SAATH KABHI NAHI CHODUNGI MANAV or AB TUM HAMESHA MERI ZINDAGI MEIN RAHOGI NA ARCHANA . All words bas .

So purpose of Kholi ? Only for making tea and poha on stove and sitting on mat to discuss her maayka problems . The REAL problems like little Sachus upbringing , Damodars health , finances of Deshmukh family r not even in ARMAN"s brains . Neither do we see Archana making any attempt like Savita was doing today to hide and see Manav .we dont see Archu making an attempt to see baby Sachu , nor do we see Manav making an attempt to be a father in the true sense or bringing him to his kholi for a brief time or asking Damo to bring him over . I honestly fail to see why Savita is a villain for speaking the blunt truth ..........that Archnas maaykas problems r ENDLESS and have KILLED the ARMAN romance .

Also I see Manav going minimally to hIS house to spend time with HIS parents , even on Moms birthday he did not spend more than two minutes with her .............attempts r to show HE AND ARCHU R A PACKAGE DEAL but Archna seems to hover around her maayka and attended Vaishus party alone although Vaishu insults Manav horribly ........for it appears that the depth of HER relationship with her sister is far more than the insults her sis doles outto her hubby from time to time . Archu doesn't show she and Manav r a package .....she RISES ABOVE THAT PACKAGE FOR THE LARGER PICTURE . Gimme one good reason why Manav shudn't do the same with HIS FAMILY .

Guys did I tell u Holy Archu actually JUDGED Madhuri in private for being stupid enuf to SHARE her husband with ANOTHER woman ? She had the gall to say I WUD NEVER SHARE U WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AS FOR A WOMAN SABSE IMPORTANT HAI PATI KA PYAAR . This , my friends , AFTER GIVING MANAV UP TO SHRAVANI ON A PLATTER .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Whimsical Varsha was throwing spoilt tantrums in the bedroom over the invitees list for their party . She did NOT want to invite Archu and Manav .{ Can u believe this ???}  I can't stand Manav and if he is coming its PERFECTLY OK IF MY SISTER ALSO DOESNT SHOW HER THOBDA she told Decent Satish very bluntly .

Decent Satish asked her why she was Hating Manav so UNREASONABLY and so BITTERLY .To this , Whimsical Varsha told him that SHE HAD HER REASONS . Huh ? I mean .HUH ? Then Decent Satish kissed her hand like a Frenchman and did mooch mooch and somehow buttered her into inviting ARMAN , understanding sensibly that arguing with her wud achieve NOTHING . I have noticed that Decent Satish gets what he wants with tactful measures .

Then Whimsical Varsha pursued her latest whim .......of once more wanting to be a mom [ Now she is suddenly not interested in her job and her US projects] by reading PREGNANCY BOOKS . She told Vaishu who came to meet her that AB MUJHE ZINDAGI KE SABSE BADI GALATI KA EHSAAS HO GAYA HAI .

Then Vaishu , who is currently on cloud nine due to her pregnancy told her to make a FRESH START with her anniversary and become PREGGERS again . U MUST START NEW ZINDAGI she urged her sister . God knows HOW MANY NEW ZINDAGIS Varsha is gonna start . After the saga with Ashwin she got new zindagi , then when she brought her Saas Sasur back she got a new zindagi , with her US project and job she was starting a new zindagi , now she is trying for a new zindagi with NEW BACHCHA .Confused

The Kudi Punjaban fired Batatawada for witholding certain TRUTHS from her .

U didn't tell me U KNEW Manav Archana she said reproachfully . Coz of u , I lost TWO ACHE DOST .

THEY R OH SO NOT GOOD , poor Batatawada tried to tell her frantically . Especially that pious interfering Madonna , he thought bitterly . First they stirred trouble in my company with their love stories and strikes and what not and now they r interfering in my TWO PERSONAL LIVES .......The one with VAISHU and the one with MADHURI . Batatawada had never slapped a female in his life , but he badly wanted to give a tight one to Holy Archu at that moment . She Has Created a RIFT between me and Madhuri , he thought bitterly . Meddlesome Holy BUSYBODY .

Savita was secretly spying on  Bhagwan's Kholi just to get a glimpse of her son . She fought with a beggar and a man yelling on the phone and fyi attracted BHags attention and went to see the kholi , pretending she was UNINTERESTED . There she taunted Bhags that he was happy WITHOUT his mom , refused the chai Archu made for her , laid solid guilt trips on both and walked off , salvaging her pride somehow .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Bhags APOLOGISED to Holy Archu for his Mom's behaviour .Holy Archu made a serene face and told him she didn't mind it a bit . She LOVED her saas , much more than Bhags loved his mom . I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHY SHE HAD COME HERE she told a Buddu , mystified Bhags who never understood the complicated creatures called WOMEN . Holy Archu forgave her saas serenely and accepted her insults like PRASAD .

What a boring episode . Can't wait to see TDH in another one , THANK GOD for him and his passion . The interesting question is if Bhagwan as a WAITER is gonna go to Batatawada's room for room service and catch him nangu pungu under silken sheets with the Kudi Punjaban immediately AFTER AHEM or if he is gonna seve sherbets in Satish Varsha's anniversary and receive insults with a stolid face .  Have u guys noted that CVS dont show Sushant Rajput's dancing capabilities in this show but show his skills of serving sherbets in K house or in hotels like a focussed goal ? It looks like Manav is an expert in that .

Btw I can't help wondering if MANAV THE WAITER is gonna be used for BOTH . I hope they don't show Batatawada booking a room in the same hotel Satish is giving a lounge party ......we can then see Manav being insulted down while serving sherbets and also witnessing shocking scenes of Batatawada in his birthday suit upstairs when he goes for room service . CVS r stupid enuf to show this incredible story .

Kools signing off , bored . All contrary comments welcome guys . Try not to yawn .Ciao .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 January 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nbhattacharyairenepshovanashresthakamuraligaayikaJasmine10viramClaire0206PedalaynaGauri22devashree_hriniiiiSpartacusTulseyLuvSSeverbhavni88carpe-diemSweetFifiprayas_sherma--Hope--bonnefillelunzaanu rulzharpkaurkoolchick.Mandy.nycsweetiePiyatrixDabulls23

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Archu's latest maika problem (after this sperm donation problem) is going to be varshu not able to conceive .. lets see how archu is going to solve this problem .. till she finds some solution , she is going to spoon feed varsha and cry with her ...

And ya , I think almost everyone on this show has danced except sushant ... even when he has danced , it has been awkward and very inhibited , to show manav's uh.. shy nature..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiJasmine10anu rulznycsweetie

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
ha ha the epi ws boring but yr comments hilarious esp pertaining to Batatawada n Archana, how many ppl like Madhuri more then Vaishali, I do LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10lunza

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
as u said .. boring filler episode.. archu should i mean really should STOP solving other people's problems.. i quite liked wat madhuri told.. that it is not as simple as it looks.. i am telling u guys...dharmu is not a cheapo two timing vaishu.. he really loves her.. and in helplessness and desperation spewing put nasty lies....i do agree he should have done better for madhuri like give alimony or something so that she does not fall short if money every now and then...
but what their story is still not clear..  guess even CVs are not.. thats why they are delaying it...Dead

we need to wait and see how the track plays.. i really wish archana wld move her butt around and do something constructive for a change.. for this reason manju shines better than archu.. atleast that women is career minded and does some work...
archu sole purpose is to make savita happy... her devotion towards savita is so annoying

even i felt strange that archu was running around giving plp 150 /- which is believe is quite a decent amount for someone like armaan right now....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramJasmine10lunza

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
one more thing.. madhuri is so confident of dharmu's healthy active sperms that she thinks that 1 trip to mumbai and by return trip she wld be preggies??  i am sure she planned her trip keeping her ovulation period in mind.. still are they planning to do it continuously trying to strike gold?? LOL

kools manav will be employed at varsha-satish party where he will be insulted and also find the truth about varsha's health complication .. manav has been born to do 2 things serve the K's and receive their insults...Ouch

they might even get a new girl for satish or may be madhuri - satish?? Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramJasmine10zaara10LuvSSeverlunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
ya , archu should really start looking for a job .. i know the sole purpose of manav bcuming a waiter is to be insulted at the upcoming k party , .. but he is working his b*tt off , juggling two jobs ... atleast archu can search for work .. I mean , what does she do in that kholi entire day? doesnt she get bored???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10LuvSSever

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

ya , archu should really start looking for a job .. i know the sole purpose of manav bcuming a waiter is to be insulted at the upcoming k party , .. but he is working his b*tt off , juggling two jobs ... atleast archu can search for work .. I mean , what does she do in that kholi entire day? doesnt she get bored???

no my dear she is part time social worker solely there to meddle and solve people's problem.. and the rest of the time..she makes poha or chai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikazaara10viramJasmine10lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

kools manav will be employed at varsha-satish party where he will be insulted and also find the truth about varsha's health complication .. manav has been born to do 2 things serve the K's and receive their insults...Ouch

they might even get a new girl for satish or may be madhuri - satish?? Wink

Ouch  will manav try to solve this problem too ???? D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaizaara10

Go to top