Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Shresth in NAIDL (Page 4)

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

Guys,  i have been promising myself for the last 3 days to take a look at NADL and have not yet got to it...is he being clueless in this too??? I was hoping to see some good acting from him....Mann... I dont watch colors anymore cause I dont want to give the stupid people my TRP..so I am going to do this on you tube...and thank god for desi-tashan...all episodes are there....

well he had brains enough in this one to make a girl pregnant before marriage and then gets her home to seek everyone's blessing for marriage!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamPreciousPrileelaa9

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
OH man...really...LOL...well atleast he did what needed to be done and was not a dunce...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrileelaa9

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

OH man...really...LOL...well atleast he did what needed to be done and was not a dunce...LOL

ya he seems to be good at making girls pregnant atleast when he is legally not married to them!!

remember sandhya was legally not his wife as he was already married to supriya

PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
U know i feel this character is going now where......

the pregnancy thing will come out... he aint leaving Ammaji n going 2 America..... n then God know wot coz i wont be seeing it

N Kirthi absolutely agree wiv u...... he is a pro wen it comes 2 making gals pregnant then coming home 2 say not that i want 2 marry her but i have 2 marry her LOL.....

N Gowri......... seeing yest epi i think he is still paying tribute 2 his Radhe's role in BP ROFL...... coz Ammaji grabs the chor n sends 2 police while he has a chit chat wiv her bodyguard Silly..... n it looked so weird wen he got caught romancing wiv his tanisha like Radhe getting caught wiv amoli.....

i dont know shud i expect anything good frm this role of his....... his dad did a better job of making me laugh esp wen he says she is my son ROFL n he doesnt object properly while laughs wiv his dad in saying wah bhai wah X2 ROFL....... i think ill giv it a week if not then its no NAIDL even 4 Shresth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamDV_LVRleelaa9

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

the pregnancy thing will come out... he aint leaving Ammaji n going 2 America..... n then God know wot coz i wont be seeing it

N Kirthi absolutely agree wiv u...... he is a pro wen it comes 2 making gals pregnant then coming home 2 say not that i want 2 marry her but i have 2 marry her LOL.....

N Gowri......... seeing yest epi i think he is still paying tribute 2 his Radhe's role in BP ROFL...... coz Ammaji grabs the chor n sends 2 police while he has a chit chat wiv her bodyguard Silly..... n it looked so weird wen he got caught romancing wiv his tanisha like Radhe getting caught wiv amoli.....

i dont know shud i expect anything good frm this role of his....... his dad did a better job of making me laugh esp wen he says she is my son ROFL n he doesnt object properly while laughs wiv his dad in saying wah bhai wah X2 ROFL....... i think ill giv it a week if not then its no NAIDL even 4 Shresth

I am sorry guys...i already rendered it to history..no time and no "pull factor"

PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

I am sorry guys...i already rendered it to history..no time and no "pull factor"

Dont blame u buddy...... no need 2 be sorry coz i havnt seen the show in a week n i dont intend on either...... my 20mins r too valuable 2 be spent on watching stupidity repeating itself Approve 

g_viswamSavitha0101

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index