Bairi Piya

Shresth in NAIDL (Page 3)

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

oh i haven't seen himUnhappy

Neither have I! Unhappy But shall try to chk him out in tonight's epi, if I can find time. Really don't like either of these shows NAIDL or Uttaran....but just for our BP *s, am ready to watch them, till they stay.Wink

Can anyone plz tell me from which date onwards was Shresth in NAIDL, so that I can catch up through utube?

Edited by indumak2002 - 16 January 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamSavitha0101PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indumak2002

Neither have I! Unhappy But shall try to chk him out in tonight's epi, if I can find time. Really don't like either of these shows NAIDL or Uttaran....but just for our BP *s, am ready to watch them, till they stay.Wink

Can anyone plz tell me from which date onwards was Shresth in NAIDL, so that I can catch up through utube?

Sure i think Embarrassed his entry was frm 6/01/11 onwards .... but then i dont know if he was in every epi afta that...... i jus saw him on the 13th was Shocked then saw his entry epi  ..... i only eva watched the show here n there coz i like tug-of-war shows hence my addiction 2 BP Wink but havent seen it any epi in a long time except Shresth ones

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamSavitha0101leelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by g_viswam

he is playing a villan....is he good?????

heya Gowri ...... um i dont think so he is a villian...... sorry i dont watch the serial..... i jus happened 2 be flicking channels n saw him ..... n then i read the article that his love interest will come who Ammaji wont like....... so so far he seems as a good boy but may turn rebel or something if family r against his love....... n i think he has entered so a few epi's only so cant really comment on how he is doing..... maybe ill try n catch a few epi's 2 see if he is any good........ but he is looking well groomed........Wink

Thank you so much pri...I will check this out, I caught a glimpse but did not have time to check it out....I never watch this series...but though i dont like radhe...I do have a soft corner for sresht...so will check it out...I dont want him to be villian...though I think he may do good as one...with his soft looks...he will definitely be sinister if he had been a villain....the evil radhae was not good but if he is in "suited"mode...villain may suit him

Sorry yaar i saw ur reply jus now....Embarrassed.... n no worries hun ur most welcome Wink... like u im not a regular viewer i only watched some epi's here n there coz as i mentioned in my reply 2 Indu that i like tug-ov-war shows hence BP as well.... but i havent watched it in ages but yea Shresth made me do a double look Embarrassed LOL....

whether he is a villain i think only time will tell...... but i agree he (as in Shresth not Radhe) will be sinister as 1..... due 2 his boy-nex-door looks..... Radhe as daku was Ouch.... he was 2 sweet n slave-like as a villain

And EVERYONE...I am happy to see long long discussions again

Ditto!! buddy im sooooo happy 2 see this forum alive n kicking again.... afta a long time interesting n long discussions like old times ,........ hope they continue Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
he plays Aditya ..one of the beloved grandsons of Ammaji ...God i cant believe they didnt find anyone else to play his role...heis supposed to be the cool dude who has studied abroad and comes home for the wedding..LOL

dont worry he is still a gadha and as clueless as ever in this serial alsoTongue .... his sister is forcebly getting married and he notices all are sad and he doesnt even ask whats wrong!!! he just says its a wedding ..lets have some music!!!LOL

i watched the episode as i saw the gadhe in it!!!

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamPreciousPrileelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

I think most of us are in the same boat when it comes to quitting Colors and getting back to it now, Indu. Smile
I used to be a reasonably fond viewer of 'Laado' but had already rather lost interest in it some time before we got the news of BP going off air. And with *that* news, I quit Colors cold turkey. Checked out the recent leap episodes of 'Laado', but found the post-leap not particularly interesting, BP cast member irregardless. But now, with Sharad for 'Uttaran' Day Dreaming, I'll be watching Colors regularly. Hope the role is a strong one, and not a flash in the pan. It'll be something to make do with until we get him and Supriya together in another show. Smile 

Edited by leelaa9 - 17 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

he plays Aditya ..one of the beloved grandsons of Ammaji ...God i cant believe they didnt find anyone else to play his role...heis supposed to be the cool dude who has studied abroad and comes home for the wedding..LOL

Ya i got 2 know he is playing Sunehri's son.... i think he has replaced an actor who was supposed 2 play Adi.... LOLLOL....... shaadi ke liye ghar aaya ya phir khudh shaadi karne ke liye aaya Wink hmmm LOLLOL

dont worry he is still a gadha and as clueless as ever in this serial alsoTongue .... his sister is forcebly getting married and he notices all are sad and he doesnt even ask whats wrong!!! he just says its a wedding ..lets have some music!!!LOL

Aaaaah so he is still paying tribute 2 Bairi Piya ROFL.... gr8 going Radhe Clap ROFL.... i was stupidly thinking it will be a new avatar which will include his brain as well as his clothes Silly.... ROFLROFL

i watched the episode as i saw the gadhe in it!!!
See i havnt seen the entire epi so cant comment but i dont mind seeing Adi being gadha at all...... so will catch it properly now Wink LOL

LOL

g_viswamleelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

I think most of us are in the same boat when it comes to quitting Colors and getting back to it now, Indu. Smile
I used to be a reasonably fond viewer of 'Laado' but had already rather lost interest in it some time before we got the news of BP going off air. And with *that* news, I quit Colors cold turkey. Checked out the recent leap episodes of 'Laado', but found the post-leap not particularly interesting, BP cast member irregardless. But now, with Sharad for 'Uttaran' Day Dreaming, I'll be watching Colors regularly. Hope the role is a strong one, and not a flash in the pan. It'll be something to make do with until we get him and Supriya together in another show. Smile 

Leelaa dear....... well written ClapClap this is wot we have all written in some way or another n u have put it 2gther so nicely

g_viswamleelaa9

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Guys,  i have been promising myself for the last 3 days to take a look at NADL and have not yet got to it...is he being clueless in this too??? I was hoping to see some good acting from him....Mann... I dont watch colors anymore cause I dont want to give the stupid people my TRP..so I am going to do this on you tube...and thank god for desi-tashan...all episodes are there....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index