India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Shresth in NAIDL (Page 2)

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
he is playing a villan....is he good?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

I first saw him in KMH as the cosmopolitan 'Salil Mittal'. Loved him in that character.
But wholeheartedly despised 'Radhe' who dared get between our DV and Amoli.
There should be a rule that actors who play characters we like must not in the next couple of years play roadblock to other characters we like in other serials.

1st of all welcome home Leela Hug........ missed u Big smile......right i havent seen KHM so i dunno how he looked in that character i have only heard he was in a contemporary look n looked good in it (frm u Tongue).......... n when i saw him in NAIDL he was looking quite Cool....... but i was so used 2 gamcha wala Radhe that i couldnt stop  LOLLOL when i saw him all groomed Wink...... but i think this look suits him....

As 4 Radhe well i didnt really despise him Embarrassed....... here me out b4 u start pelting pathars at me LOLLOL...... coz had he not been there i dont think we wud have seen a unique love/hate story......... which took off frm lust .....obessesion......then hate......desperation n finally pure love Day Dreaming..... i think he played a role in making DV realise his love 4 amoli how wot she feels 4 radhe is wot Dv wants her 2 feel 4 him n not jus physically......  ovcourse wiv a few thapads here n there LOLLOL......

but i agree due 2 him this love story did go thru many hurdles n became a bit slow in certain epi's..... it caused Amoli 2 stay away frm DV her fate Unhappy but as its a soap no hurdles no TRP's right Wink so as much as DVians we didnt like him being kebaab mein hadi i think it was needed...

as 4 ur rule....... i hope all production house's hear it out n obey Approve Wink..... or in their defence this is probably how they experiment wiv diff roles n looks......  

g_viswamleelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

heya Gowri ...... um i dont think so he is a villian...... sorry i dont watch the serial..... i jus happened 2 be flicking channels n saw him ..... n then i read the article that his love interest will come who Ammaji wont like....... so so far he seems as a good boy but may turn rebel or something if family r against his love....... n i think he has entered so a few epi's only so cant really comment on how he is doing..... maybe ill try n catch a few epi's 2 see if he is any good........ but he is looking well groomed........Wink

g_viswamleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

I first saw him in KMH as the cosmopolitan 'Salil Mittal'. Loved him in that character.
There should be a rule that actors who play characters we like must not in the next couple of years play roadblock to other characters we like in other serials.

1st of all welcome home Leela Hug........ missed u Big smile......right i havent seen KHM so i dunno how he looked in that character i have only heard he was in a contemporary look n looked good in it (frm u Tongue).......... n when i saw him in NAIDL he was looking quite Cool....... but i was so used 2 gamcha wala Radhe that i couldnt stop  LOLLOL when i saw him all groomed Wink...... but i think this look suits him....

As 4 Radhe well i didnt really despise him Embarrassed....... here me out b4 u start pelting pathars at me LOLLOL...... coz had he not been there i dont think we wud have seen a unique love/hate story......... which took off frm lust .....obessesion......then hate......desperation n finally pure love Day Dreaming..... i think he played a role in making DV realise his love 4 amoli how wot she feels 4 radhe is wot Dv wants her 2 feel 4 him n not jus physically......  ovcourse wiv a few thapads here n there LOLLOL......

but i agree due 2 him this love story did go thru many hurdles n became a bit slow in certain epi's..... it caused Amoli 2 stay away frm DV her fate Unhappy but as its a soap no hurdles no TRP's right Wink so as much as DVians we didnt like him being kebaab mein hadi i think it was needed...

as 4 ur rule....... i hope all production house's hear it out n obey Approve Wink..... or in their defence this is probably how they experiment wiv diff roles n looks......  

Thanks so much for that warm welcome, buddy. Ditto. Big smile Hug
Got really fond of the 'Salil' character because he defended and protected his wife so absolutely but in such a joking way that his mother had no idea half the time that he was foiling all her efforts against the girl.
I *know* you're right about the benefits of having had 'Radhe' around. But I don't care. <sheepish> 
Every episode DV didn't get Amoli, I sat annoyed at the gall of the storyline keeping them apart. LOL
I only ever started watching because it was announced right at the outset that DV would be marrying Amoli. Day Dreaming He could have sudhaarofied after marrying her. Needlessly, they tried to villainize him and sent our tempers soaring. Unhappy
Anyway, *now* I'll be watching 'Uttaran', at least from whatever day they announce he'll be debuting in it. Day Dreaming
Really sweet of you to think up that complicated a defence of production houses, dear. Big smile But I wish they'd stick with the concept called look-test. LOL
And it's so good writing in this forum again. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks so much for that warm welcome, buddy. Ditto. Big smile Hug

No probs...... pleasure Wink

Got really fond of the 'Salil' character because he defended and protected his wife so absolutely but in such a joking way that his mother had no idea half the time that he was foiling all her efforts against the girl.
Cool Tongue..... i guess i missed it Ouch........ that wud have been a must watch i can imagine.....

I *know* you're right about the benefits of having had 'Radhe' around. But I don't care. <sheepish> 
Every episode DV didn't get Amoli, I sat annoyed at the gall of the storyline keeping them apart. LOL
Yes i guess we all were annoyed coz that meant a greater intezaar 4 us as Dvians n 4 DV as well...... but intezaar ka phal meetha hota hain yaar Wink....... howeva in this case the we didnt get 2 enjoy this phal 4 long Ouch......

I only ever started watching because it was announced right at the outset that DV would be marrying Amoli. Day Dreaming He could have sudhaarofied after marrying her. Needlessly, they tried to villainize him and sent our tempers soaring. Unhappy
Was it?? i didnt know that Shocked...... wow im so slow n late D'oh........ all i knew was that it was going 2 be another love/hate track of Ekta on a farmer suicide bacdrop..... n at some point i felt this was going 2 be a beautiful love story...... but it will take time which as usual any true love takes 2 develop......... as 4 DV being sudhaarofied........ i dunno.... yes Amoli was as stubborn as DV so maybe we wud have seen the 14th Dec 09 attempt 2 rape scene on their suhaag raat where he cannot do anything...... i think Radhe was there only 2 increase his longing n wait n make him realise his tru feelings 4 her.......  i say this becoz when he was gonna marry her b4 she couldnt stop him..... its only coz of his mum or his friend he stopped or else he wud have married her n then yes it could definitely have been a transformed DV....... a weird but cool love story..... 

actually i wanted him 2 marry Amoli in the begining as well........ but his annoying mum n her NGO woman came in the way....... thinking along the same lines as u that he wud have transformed slowly yes but we wud see a nice love story wivout Radhe being kebaab mein haddi ..... but after his entry n wedding i compromised my thoughts n thought about the positive side of it Embarrassed 

i still sumhow feel Radhe was needed maybe jus 2 increase epi numbers or else we wud have had that many less epi's LOLLOL.... but due 2 him yes DV was villainised but u know i liked him as the villain as well i thoroughly enjoyed evil-devil DV his mind working amazed me...... i guess im a bit weird coz i like grey shaded characters n see how they go thru their ups n downs ...... but hey it keeps my boat rocking Wink 

Anyway, *now* I'll be watching 'Uttaran', at least from whatever day they announce he'll be debuting in it. Day Dreaming.......
Agreed Day Dreaming waiting

Really sweet of you to think up that complicated a defence of production houses, dear. Big smile But I wish they'd stick with the concept called look-test. LOL
Oh i wasnt defending production houses i was defending the actors.... that they need 2 experiment wiv roles etc....... n i agree wiv u about sticking 2 look-test concept...... LOL

And it's so good writing in this forum again. Big smile
Ditto.......... i feel so at home now Big smileBig smile......

leelaa9

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
oh i haven't seen himUnhappy

PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

oh i haven't seen himUnhappy

Oh not 2 worry u can see him weneva now coz i think he is here 2 stay Tongue.... i mean in NAIDL LOL

leelaa9

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by g_viswam

heya Gowri ...... um i dont think so he is a villian...... sorry i dont watch the serial..... i jus happened 2 be flicking channels n saw him ..... n then i read the article that his love interest will come who Ammaji wont like....... so so far he seems as a good boy but may turn rebel or something if family r against his love....... n i think he has entered so a few epi's only so cant really comment on how he is doing..... maybe ill try n catch a few epi's 2 see if he is any good........ but he is looking well groomed........Wink

Thank you so much pri...I will check this out, I caught a glimpse but did not have time to check it out....I never watch this series...but though i dont like radhe...I do have a soft corner for sresht...so will check it out...I dont want him to be villian...though I think he may do good as one...with his soft looks...he will definitely be sinister if he had been a villain....the evil radhae was not good but if he is in "suited"mode...villain may suit him

And EVERYONE...I am happy to see long long discussions again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101PreciousPrileelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index