India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bachpan ki dost? My foot!!

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
In the beginning of KMH 2, arohi always said that gauri was her bachpan ki dost. Gauri seemed as a confused girl, but still she did support arohi in the beginning (when arjun was not in the picture) .. But slowly she turned negative, in one way that was understandable since she wanted arjun & didnt get him ..So obviously she was jealous.. But the jealousy turned her to PURE EVIL !!

I mean whyyyyyy would she push rashi down the stairs? What has that anything to do with arjun & arohi Angry That was just pure stupid & evil !! Did she want to blame it on arohi in front of arjun?

What kind of friend is she? Forget friend, even bachpan ki dost. They have known each other for such a long time, shared everything and now Shocked

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.ishikaek43KhaLidaHLindaxXxtanu111asurpatelaksh4IF-Zeenat-glitter567roseflower_07malluangel.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxwida

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

yeah, Gauri's such a COWDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I agree, but like Kavya said she is bizzarely impulsive.. she saw that Rashi had almost convinced Arohi and she took the opportunity.. But ya nothing justifies shoving Rashi down the stairs..

ishikaek43

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
uff gauri how can she do that?? i meean how evil. didnt seh think abouttt that rashi could die and all ufffffff
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
uff hate her so much...she can never b anyone's true friend...she's bettr of rotting...hate her lots!!...AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43LindaxXx

Broken.Angel IF-Rockerz
Broken.Angel
Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
me too!! i hate her to the core!!!! she has insulted the word FRIEND!Angry

ishikaek43

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
If she goes this way deffo she will endup in a mental asylum. How can she push someone off the stairs.

She has not been a good frien, lover now she proved she cant even be a human.
jaf21 Senior Member
jaf21
jaf21

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
ok i had enough if the news of arohi getting married to tht stupid coward was not enough now this wht the f*&*** are the cvs thinking we: fans brought this show back just to see arjuhi not stupid guri n her fraky plans i mean how do they expect to see high trps when they can easily get tht if they show arohi n arjun together !! thts it i am not watching this show... its even bad tht kmh1 i am not watching it until this stupid track is over n i am deffo not watching it if arohi is getting married to tht basterd!! who is with me? i know tht every one luvs aurjohi but cvs wants us to hate kmh? maybe they want to get axed by showing stupid story line!! W*F

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index