Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya Verses Krishna (Page 7)

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

wow sis stright from the heartClapClap wonderful .
p.s humo zyada kucho nahin kahain gay shruti nay keh diya woh bhi pehli baarLOLitni lambi post kafi hai i agree with all her points
thank you yaara.. i only speak wen needed... i am like tat in person too....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

hey didi...
nice to see u back in full form...Hug
i have liked n appreciated MKAP frm day one.... except for the arushi/shakti marriage track not because of anything else bt simply because of human morality... i can neva accept wat she did n eventhough she has realised her mistake now, i still cannot feel any sympathy for her... bt yet wat they are showing is realistic to the mess tat she made... she got married, she didnt think bt then now if u see, its like she is trapped n helpless... n they are doing it well... its like there is no way out....this is the only track tat i havent appreciated... n now it feels like the CVs seem to be trapped on how to end this track bt they are going abt it na... wat is the point in us just bashing the characters n crying out "stop this, stop this", is it gng to change anything??? i am not supporting them fully, they have illogically done things as well like sudden demise of tracks n characters such as the mathurs n their reaction, pratigya getting hurt by amma n she gets a bruise n next day she is perfectly fine.... like tat many... the CVs have their plans so isnt it better we leave it to them???
i have neva felt, atleast since kriya have fallen in love, tht P has showed double standards.. yes obviously in some situations bt not always.... P does love K and she knows tat she hasnt fully accepted her sasural bt has she been accepted.. is there one day tat goes by tat she is not taunted??? yet, she has patiently endured everything, not once she has said anyhing to krishna to turn him against his family.. she knew tat wen she married him it was not gng to be a bed of roses.. atleast not all the timeSmileEmbarrassed.. bt baba tries once in a while... Smile...
P was slapped at the mandap, bt as a girl who repects her status as a woman n thinks abt her families =, she didnt react.. just imagine a bitter cat fight infront of society, yet krishna reacted in his way to defend her... she acted maturely n stayed with krishna... she cud see her family already being humiliated n their two daughters fyting infront of public would have caused even more disgrace... i dont tink they would have received a pat on their bak for tat... they thoroughly showed their helplessness... arushi is a grown up girl n her family cant just drag her away, even though i support tat shud have been done... bt wat came after, the after effects were shown well... saxenas trying to die, logical since they were disgraced, pratigya walked her to her suhaag raat not acceptable bt she did wat she has to, kesar's helplessness, she has not been bold frm the start so how do you expect her to in one day... she cant... even if she wants to now, she dont know how to do it... she only has P to support her, bt just tat one person n ghanti dadi how much can she??? she is scared.... n its apt of her to show her fear n helplessness... since the marriage episode i admit i stopped watching the show bt i do read updates n if anything worth watching then only i watch it... i have neva appreciated arushi....................... aur bas i will leave it at tat...Smile
krishna is a person who lives in the present n he has a heart of gold... i cant understand how ppl can accpet him to be baba of the past all the time??? he is a married man n supporting his wife doesnt mean he has suddenly lost his character.. ultimately all he wanted is pratigya n now they are one, so he will in wateva ways right will support her... bt tat does not make him a loser, joru ka ghulam.. or watever...  even he didnt understand tat he was changing bt changes will happen n he is portraying it well i tink....
n lastly calling the police, i wud think twice before doing tat on family... pratigya didnt on her sister... why?? because she knew tat she did it out of spite n she will snap out of it....bt wen thinks started getting worse she did tell kesar tat she has to file a compliant though tat didnt materialise... bt on the other hand she called the police on amma n shakti, krishna stood with his family.. not only krishna bt komal too... in both cases it was kesar who had to do something, bt she wud not have.. in both cases she accepted her fate n tried to live with tat...
anyways i was just sharing some of my thgts... K n P are realistic enough for me n kriya is still a beautiful couple for me...
arhaan n pooja are real ppl, n criticising n bashing them are two different things... many a times i have wondered how wud they feel if they read this??? wat or hw they do in real life is totally them and out of our control... so wat is the point in saying things n losing our credibility as their fans???
sorry didi i didnt mean to write a long post... i didnt wish to over-take ur views in anyway.. i love ur thgts n work n thoroughly appreciate them everyday.. keep going n stay strong.. Smile
fantabulous post - just mind blowing. thanks for writing ur feelings here
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Carisma, you're absolutely right.

People have to remember that though we love our characters, at the end of the day, mkap is a drama serial, and we need to chill out a bit.
Whether or not the characters are living up to our expectations is a matter for the cvs to sort out, these things are out of our control, so we have to try to be patient.
Whether we're K or P fans, people should accept others' opinions and put their points across in a way that doesn't offend.
thanks a lot suk - i wish every1 wud do this now and not get offended at each other.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

p.s humo zyada kucho nahin kahain gay shruti nay keh diya woh bhi pehli baarLOLitni lambi post kafi hai i agree with all her points
thanks - i knw i was sooo impressed with her post. for the first time - this long - i woke something up in her. LOL good going.
chalo telesta - me going now.
nite nite
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

thank you yaara.. i only speak wen needed... i am like tat in person too....Smile
hehe - good going. Big smile
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

hey didi...
nice to see u back in full form...Hug
i have liked n appreciated MKAP frm day one.... except for the arushi/shakti marriage track not because of anything else bt simply because of human morality... i can neva accept wat she did n eventhough she has realised her mistake now, i still cannot feel any sympathy for her... bt yet wat they are showing is realistic to the mess tat she made... she got married, she didnt think bt then now if u see, its like she is trapped n helpless... n they are doing it well... its like there is no way out....this is the only track tat i havent appreciated... n now it feels like the CVs seem to be trapped on how to end this track bt they are going abt it na... wat is the point in us just bashing the characters n crying out "stop this, stop this", is it gng to change anything??? i am not supporting them fully, they have illogically done things as well like sudden demise of tracks n characters such as the mathurs n their reaction, pratigya getting hurt by amma n she gets a bruise n next day she is perfectly fine.... like tat many... the CVs have their plans so isnt it better we leave it to them???
i have neva felt, atleast since kriya have fallen in love, tht P has showed double standards.. yes obviously in some situations bt not always.... P does love K and she knows tat she hasnt fully accepted her sasural bt has she been accepted.. is there one day tat goes by tat she is not taunted??? yet, she has patiently endured everything, not once she has said anyhing to krishna to turn him against his family.. n she is well aware of wat he is capable of...she knew tat wen she married him it was not gng to be a bed of roses.. atleast not all the timeSmileEmbarrassed.. bt baba tries once in a while... Smile...
P was slapped at the mandap, bt as a girl who repects her status as a woman n thinks abt her families =, she didnt react.. just imagine a bitter cat fight infront of society, yet krishna reacted in his way to defend her... she acted maturely n stayed with krishna... she cud see her family already being humiliated n their two daughters fyting infront of public would have caused even more disgrace... i dont tink they would have received a pat on their bak for tat... they thoroughly showed their helplessness... arushi is a grown up girl n her family cant just drag her away, even though i support tat shud have been done... bt wat came after, the after effects were shown well... saxenas trying to die, logical since they were disgraced, pratigya walked her to her suhaag raat not acceptable bt she did wat she has to, kesar's helplessness, she has not been bold frm the start so how do you expect her to in one day... she cant... even if she wants to now, she dont know how to do it... she only has P to support her, bt just tat one person n ghanti dadi how much can she??? she is scared.... n its apt of her to show her fear n helplessness... since the marriage episode i admit i stopped watching the show bt i do read updates n if anything worth watching then only i watch it... i have neva appreciated arushi....................... aur bas i will leave it at tat...Smile
krishna is a person who lives in the present n he has a heart of gold... i cant understand how ppl can accpet him to be baba of the past all the time??? he is a married man n supporting his wife doesnt mean he has suddenly lost his character.. ultimately all he wanted is pratigya n now they are one, so he will in wateva ways right will support her... bt tat does not make him a loser, joru ka ghulam.. or watever...  even he didnt understand tat he was changing bt changes will happen n he is portraying it well i tink....
n lastly calling the police, i wud think twice before doing tat on family... pratigya didnt on her sister... why?? because she knew tat she did it out of spite n she will snap out of it....bt wen thinks started getting worse she did tell kesar tat she has to file a compliant though tat didnt materialise... bt on the other hand she called the police on amma n shakti, krishna stood with his family.. not only krishna bt komal too... in both cases it was kesar who had to do something, bt she wud not have.. in both cases she accepted her fate n tried to live with tat...
anyways i was just sharing some of my thgts... K n P are realistic enough for me n kriya is still a beautiful couple for me...
arhaan n pooja are real ppl, n criticising n bashing them are two different things... many a times i have wondered how wud they feel if they read this??? wat or hw they do in real life is totally them and out of our control... so wat is the point in saying things n losing our credibility as their fans???
sorry didi i didnt mean to write a long post... i didnt wish to over-take ur views in anyway.. i love ur thgts n work n thoroughly appreciate them everyday.. keep going n stay strong.. Smile
fantabulous post - just mind blowing. thanks for writing ur feelings here
thank you for giving me the outlet didi...Smile

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 13 January 2011 at 3:21pm

carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Online kriya_sruthi  nicely said. well written. what wrote what is just right. ya u said everything. nothing more to be said. nice and good post. loved it.

carisma2

kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Online kriya_sruthi  nicely said. well written. what wrote what is just right. ya u said everything. nothing more to be said. nice and good post. loved it.
thank you very much didi.... thank you...SmileSmileSmile

Go to top