Pratigya

Pratigya Verses Krishna (Page 5)

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Krishna is a man of golden heart ............and claerly knows what is right ...and when he takes a decision no one can change itt ...........in todays epi the way krishna pulled away shakti and said humri saali hai woh it was awesomee ...en though his amma taunted him so much he didnt moved a bit back and stood with pratigya .....lubb u baba 
he is really a prtector a shield for pratigya in TN ..........
I was awed by him comepletely when he said that and also when he said to amma - if i want i can make her run away from here.
yeahh dii ....krishna is the bestt ..he know what is apt for the situation and acts acc to itt .......
but cvs arent doing good by neglecting himm ........they should show him more and moree ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post...Of course much needed one and Thank You for putting it out on words.I am great Krishna and Kriya fan. I believe everyone has flaws and so with the characters Krishna & Prats otherwise it would have sound very unrealistic and yeah We Are All Perfectly Flawed.
I think everyone has right to express their POV and discuss these characters without making any personal attacks on actors or any forum member but try to keep the discussion healthy within IF Code of Conduct. Just my POV, This is one the best TV show with beautiful and unique concept, amazing dialogues,powerful characters enacted by excellent actors.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9naFilza.---Yemi---Minnie.dhakarncarisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie.

wowww goo carisma sissssss

u speak words of wisdom
i know right y dont people poin fingers at CV's there in fault
leave the charactors alone lol
Thanks - Minnie. Every so often we give the cv's a zor ka jatka. LOL
ur welcome sisss
an yeah
we sure do give them a zor ka jatka
now i get y they say back
haye zoron se laga LOL lol

sis havent u had enough of me yet
i mean i keep poppin out of nowhere an postin random comments

your random comments are more than welcome - i called u to chat
aww thank u soooooo much
its nice to know my random comments count lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Lets just accept and celebrate the fact that our hero is no superman or Mr perfect ........... neither is our herione a helpless damsel in distress  - which I appreciate as I have a difficult time relating to women who wait for men to rescue them all the time. She tries to solve problems the best way she knows how. TongueWell said Yemi. she is fighting with what she knows. she is from middle class family and she is not at all familiar with thakkur family customs and all. she is standing up that is a good thing.

They just have to refine her methods so it works sometimes. The way they always show K cleaning up after her is not right ............. are they trying to show that a woman cannot solve problems without help from a man? AngryYeap that is the most needed one. they have refine her methods of fight. if the CV's have created Kriya then they can do that also. they gave so much punching dialogues for krishna and thakkurs i am asking why not to pratigya. this is the one i was telling from the beginning they have to make pratigya act and do things like educated the shreud one. like the baba one. nobody knew even krishna. she have to do things in thakkur style.

I want to see her win some battles without necessarily needing help from K even if he offers it , afterall, when / if he starts working, he won't be able to watch out for her 24/7 Ya i also want her to win with her well planning and thinking without outtering a speech action speaks more than words. i want her to figure out things and sort out and stick to what she stands for. Well said Yemi. u read my mind. good post.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9naa_umaMinnie.---Yemi---suk4carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by td_dhoom

Wonderful Post...Of course much needed one and Thank You for putting it out on words.I am great Krishna and Kriya fan. I believe everyone has flaws and so with the characters Krishna & Prats otherwise it would have sound very unrealistic and yeah We Are All Perfectly Flawed.
I think everyone has right to express their POV and discuss these characters without making any personal attacks on actors or any forum member but try to keep the discussion healthy within IF Code of Conduct. Just my POV, This is one the best TV show with beautiful and unique concept, amazing dialogues,powerful characters enacted by excellent actors.

I absolutely agree with you. They are showing this very nicely.
Even the current track at the moment is on a dhan dhan dhan level. we don't have any idea what is happening or going to happen.
True I think the agnger strikes when the main pratoganists are involved, I think everyone shud read the post twice before commenting - because sometimes although one is not bashing - it can comes accoss that way. Let everyone have a say.
THANKS TD,
I totally agree wid ya.

td_dhoom

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

u speak words of wisdom
ur welcome sisss
an yeah

aww thank u soooooo much
ofcourse
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

u speak words of wisdom
ur welcome sisss
an yeah

aww thank u soooooo much
ofcourse
awwwwwwwwwww
thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by anusarkar

Nice post Carisma,

I hope ppl understands that bashing characters is not the way. I have never refrained from saying that I am a Pratigya fan because I believe in the power of woman and their rights.

Thanks

Anu
Thank you. Yes if you are a Pratigya fan, admit it and be proud of it, just as I openly state I am a Baba fan and I am proud of it. But I just feel it's better to refrain from calling others Pratigya supporters or Krishna supporters. It feels like a indirect insult to peoples intelligence for their choices.
I hope this will help bring new light into the forum.
I understand what you mean Carisma. Its nice to be able to have an adult discussion where we can keep an open mind and not get into arguments. I mentioned you how I feel about woman and their rights. I was very open and honest about it. I hope we will be able to overcome this issue about supporting different protagonists and still be friends.
of course we can - like i said they are fictional characters and we all here are human friends and that comes above and shud come above all. you can share anything with me without a doubt in your heart or hesitation. But wastch todays episode - how Baba protected the girls infront of his family - it will give you some peace of mind. The good news is that Baba is on Pratigya's side and not the Thakurs. So you will enjoy this.
I took up your offer and watched today's episode. yes krishna protected the girls like a real savior. I think he completely beleives and understands the situation and the fact that bigamy is wrong and instead of acknowledging Aarushi as Shakti's wife he called her his SIL again.I thing that was the most significant thing for me. I really do not care about SDS and her taunts to Kriya because its so old and boring now-a-days. As if nothing else comes out of her mouth. Her days of rule will be ending soon as GD is going to take over the TN.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyacarisma2

Go to top