Pratigya Verses Krishna (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

aww sister you are an angel...  love you for this Hug  *muah*  Hug
awesome post, much needed one... you have said it all.. ClapStar  

criticism just for the sake of it is something that shouldn't be happening and unfortunately atmosphere here lately has been more or less like that..  too much of negativity, pessimism at its extreme, it was depressing sort of and to add to it personal attacks... who would want to come then...  Ouch
we all love our show and all its characters, when we point out their flaws that shows our love for them, everyone shall have the heart to tolerate others, instead of getting to each other's throats... 

and also people should not be automatically categorized into P lover/K hater or K lover/P hater... i am an KriYa fan... both complete and complement each other but when i feel any of them be it K or P is wrong i criticize him/her that doesn't mean one is a P hater or K hater etc... love them both, adore them as a couple... 
Thanks filza that was a touching post..
You are absolutely right pointing a negative doesn't mean that we become a hater. Some take immense pleasure in just irratating the already irratated, Let a viewer discuss their feelings and views as long as they are within the forum rules. Something that can be said with simplicity and love goes a long way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaAziyaFilza.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by yemi3006

this should be required reading Clap
Hehehehhe, we should get the mods to add it into the Pratigya forum rules.
It would be great.

if it could be done it would help Big smile

as a bona fide KriYa lubber, i have come to understand this show as one where there will always be clashes of ideologies between the 2 leads thus perfect set up for a team K vs. team P. As long as CVs create scenerios where KP have conflicting POV about any issue, the battle lines will also be clearly drawn within the forum.. its very disheartening at times and I stay away for a few days till the vitrol stops flying

Lets just accept and celebrate the fact that our hero is no superman or Mr perfect ........... neither is our herione a helpless damsel in distress  - which I appreciate as I have a difficult time relating to women who wait for men to rescue them all the time. She tries to solve problems the best way she knows how. Tongue

They just have to refine her methods so it works sometimes. The way they always show K cleaning up after her is not right ............. are they trying to show that a woman cannot solve problems without help from a man? Angry

I want to see her win some battles without necessarily needing help from K even if he offers it , afterall, when / if he starts working, he won't be able to watch out for her 24/7 Smile
Very nicely put Yemi and I agree with every part of it. The Cv's are either not sketching her role as they intended or are doing it perfectly according to themselves without relaying their intentions to us. We are left in the mystery of it all - we have the lock and they have the key.
Thanks again Yemi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9naAziya---Yemi---dhakarn

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by anusarkar

Nice post Carisma,

I hope ppl understands that bashing characters is not the way. I have never refrained from saying that I am a Pratigya fan because I believe in the power of woman and their rights.

Thanks

Anu
Thank you. Yes if you are a Pratigya fan, admit it and be proud of it, just as I openly state I am a Baba fan and I am proud of it. But I just feel it's better to refrain from calling others Pratigya supporters or Krishna supporters. It feels like a indirect insult to peoples intelligence for their choices.
I hope this will help bring new light into the forum.
I understand what you mean Carisma. Its nice to be able to have an adult discussion where we can keep an open mind and not get into arguments. I mentioned you how I feel about woman and their rights. I was very open and honest about it. I hope we will be able to overcome this issue about supporting different protagonists and still be friends.
of course we can - like i said they are fictional characters and we all here are human friends and that comes above and shud come above all. you can share anything with me without a doubt in your heart or hesitation. But wastch todays episode - how Baba protected the girls infront of his family - it will give you some peace of mind. The good news is that Baba is on Pratigya's side and not the Thakurs. So you will enjoy this.
i just read watched it
aww he makes my heart melt lol
hes a protector
an a good one 2 lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie.

wowww goo carisma sissssss

u speak words of wisdom
i know right y dont people poin fingers at CV's there in fault
leave the charactors alone lol
Thanks - Minnie. Every so often we give the cv's a zor ka jatka. LOL
ur welcome sisss
an yeah
we sure do give them a zor ka jatka
now i get y they say back
haye zoron se laga LOL lol

sis havent u had enough of me yet
i mean i keep poppin out of nowhere an postin random comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

aww sister you are an angel...  love you for this Hug  *muah*  Hug
awesome post, much needed one... you have said it all.. ClapStar  

criticism just for the sake of it is something that shouldn't be happening and unfortunately atmosphere here lately has been more or less like that..  too much of negativity, pessimism at its extreme, it was depressing sort of and to add to it personal attacks... who would want to come then...  Ouch
we all love our show and all its characters, when we point out their flaws that shows our love for them, everyone shall have the heart to tolerate others, instead of getting to each other's throats... 

and also people should not be automatically categorized into P lover/K hater or K lover/P hater... i am an KriYa fan... both complete and complement each other but when i feel any of them be it K or P is wrong i criticize him/her that doesn't mean one is a P hater or K hater etc... love them both, adore them as a couple... 
Thanks filza that was a touching post..
You are absolutely right pointing a negative doesn't mean that we become a hater. Some take immense pleasure in just irratating the already irratated, Let a viewer discuss their feelings and views as long as they are within the forum rules. Something that can be said with simplicity and love goes a long way.

true! Thumbs Up all are humans here with feelings it wont make for anyone's loss if others emotions are considered and harsh language is not used... 
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

wowww goo carisma sissssss

u speak words of wisdom
i know right y dont people poin fingers at CV's there in fault
leave the charactors alone lol
Thanks - Minnie. Every so often we give the cv's a zor ka jatka. LOL
ur welcome sisss
an yeah
we sure do give them a zor ka jatka
now i get y they say back
haye zoron se laga LOL lol

sis havent u had enough of me yet
i mean i keep poppin out of nowhere an postin random comments

your random comments are more than welcome - i called u to chat
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Krishna is a man of golden heart ............and claerly knows what is right ...and when he takes a decision no one can change itt ...........in todays epi the way krishna pulled away shakti and said humri saali hai woh it was awesomee ...en though his amma taunted him so much he didnt moved a bit back and stood with pratigya .....lubb u baba 
he is really a prtector a shield for pratigya in TN ..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMinnie.ArjaAddictcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Krishna is a man of golden heart ............and claerly knows what is right ...and when he takes a decision no one can change itt ...........in todays epi the way krishna pulled away shakti and said humri saali hai woh it was awesomee ...en though his amma taunted him so much he didnt moved a bit back and stood with pratigya .....lubb u baba 
he is really a prtector a shield for pratigya in TN ..........
I was awed by him comepletely when he said that and also when he said to amma - if i want i can make her run away from here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2Minnie.a_uma

Go to top