Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya Verses Krishna (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma hands off to u for the post. You have stated everything. both as kriya fan,pratigya fan and krishna fan. we have to realise at some point it is fiction. the Characters don;t do anything. they r just acting what they r given. i also have noticed now a days lot of new people come say something very harsh and leave. it is not nice. As u said it is aforum we come here to write our POV and listen others and get some cool stuff on head, when we talk what is happening around us even now adays some evil things are going around which we don;t know. I think both pratigya and krishna has flaws and i think cv's want to show tht. no one is perfect. but sometimes like carishma said it is confusing when pratigya changes her stand too fast. it is difficult to understand for the viewers and same with krishna one day he is full of energy and all then he says i am just doing drama.I think the Cv's r the one to blame. i think these characters are sketched with flaws.i think as fans we have to accept and analyse things not to bash on personal life of characters. see personal life and professional life isdifferent. those who act negative rolesare so good in real life and viceversa also happens. we just adore what we see on the screen. Carishma i really think u r the peace maker thank u so much for the post. it is indeed a well needed one. thanks a lot.
Thank you laks for your encouraging comments. So many times I have think of these things but never get down to writing it, but today I felt that time has come.
Thanks again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Excellent post carisma.... you said it perfectly....StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Every member of this forum has the right to put forward his / her views.... why do negative comments automatically get categorised as "Bashing"???  Are we not supposed to disagree with anything ???
Shocked

If some people do not agree with some of the threads they can always stay away from them.... but generally condemning others for their POV is not right.....Ouch

THANKS  a lot Uma. Drama's and books are enjoyable when dissected and discussed, and eveyone has to know to do it and accept it in the right spirit.

Thanks again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMinnie.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Nice post Carisma,

I hope ppl understands that bashing characters is not the way. I have never refrained from saying that I am a Pratigya fan because I believe in the power of woman and their rights.

Thanks

Anu
Thank you. Yes if you are a Pratigya fan, admit it and be proud of it, just as I openly state I am a Baba fan and I am proud of it. But I just feel it's better to refrain from calling others Pratigya supporters or Krishna supporters. It feels like a indirect insult to peoples intelligence for their choices.
I hope this will help bring new light into the forum.

Minnie.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

this should be required reading Clap
Hehehehhe, we should get the mods to add it into the Pratigya forum rules.
It would be great.

Minnie.

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

excellent post Dosa I just loved the way u hve put up d analysis bet k &P

its so true its is fiction & all the character of MKAP are doing their work, job mind blowing.

what u said is so true pl dont create negativeness or bash the character. I really feel sorry for

Arushi character how its unappreciated & bash I only like to say pl understand her character

that she was youngest in d fly & very simple, immature ,impulsive by nature she always had her elder

to protect her .

Acc to d the current track she had taken a drastic step of getting married to a married men

not understanding the consequence she will go thru kwn when she comes know her mistake

her fear, is clearly shown on her face & no women on this earth will think a person like shakti

touching her nervousness is clearly seen dat my pov

wait 4 ur vm tooooooooooooo

Minnie.carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by anusarkar

Nice post Carisma,

I hope ppl understands that bashing characters is not the way. I have never refrained from saying that I am a Pratigya fan because I believe in the power of woman and their rights.

Thanks

Anu
Thank you. Yes if you are a Pratigya fan, admit it and be proud of it, just as I openly state I am a Baba fan and I am proud of it. But I just feel it's better to refrain from calling others Pratigya supporters or Krishna supporters. It feels like a indirect insult to peoples intelligence for their choices.
I hope this will help bring new light into the forum.
I understand what you mean Carisma. Its nice to be able to have an adult discussion where we can keep an open mind and not get into arguments. I mentioned you how I feel about woman and their rights. I was very open and honest about it. I hope we will be able to overcome this issue about supporting different protagonists and still be friends.

Minnie.carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

wowww goo carisma sissssss

u speak words of wisdom
i know right y dont people poin fingers at CV's there in fault
leave the charactors alone lol

carisma2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
nice postt dii and bit long too ..hehe ...... u have jotted down all the points in a veryy unbiased manner and hats of to uu 
if ppl cant apreciate something then no need to bash abt it or insult itt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMinnie.carisma2

Go to top