Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya Verses Krishna (Page 10)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Very Different from ur usual style,Carisma...

quite gentle and yet pertinent ...agree with you ..If my Pov is different from ur's...don't take it personally ..[tht shud be the outlook]

Or if a poster has aired his views which surprises you, shocks you  , then seek an explanation from that poster [through another post or Pm] before  being harshly critical ..cos in my experience I have found that PPl's  think differently... A single word can lead to multitude  meanings ...what ypu have written may be mis interpreted wrongly by  the reader..but before tearing them down ,  Have the courtesy to hear them out and act afterwardSmile..

Thank You Carisma ...for this wonderful post..
[/QUOTE]
Thanks tanths - and absollutely bang on
that'a exactly what i was trying to say and also not to assume things automatically and don't be shocked by what someone has to say, or at their pov, straightaway.

Thanks a lot yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umatanthya

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
wonderful post Clap
 u r darling of tis forum HugHug
every thing u hve written ;whther it s for krish/prats/kriya fan  totally agree wit u ,,,,,,, 
When discussing the character's - see them as a book character rather than Pooja or Arhaan only.

Why are we human's boiling our blood pressure over fictional characters, insulting each other for the Cv's storylines, good and bad writting & editing.
Respect people's points of viewes and perception as perception is a very funny thing, to every individual their perspective is right. It is a powerful thing. 
sooo true after all it s fictional character ; all the actors of mkap r dng excellent job Thumbs Upwich they assigned for & every one s free 2 express ther pov witout bashing 

wat i like most n pratigya character Clap 
s being todays women,,, she loves 2 do household work ,respect elders,ready 2 help other and wen time's  needed she stand for herself as well as for other rights witout crossing her  limit,  
i am a kriya fan Embarrassed
 loved mkap serial for unique story and for excellent actors esp (pooja and arhaan) loved them as a coupleParty

Edited by na9na - 14 January 2011 at 6:24am

Alwayshopefulcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

wonderful post Clap
 u r darling of tis forum HugHug
every thing u hve written ;whther it s for krish/prats/kriya fan  totally agree wit u ,,,,,,, 
When discussing the character's - see them as a book character rather than Pooja or Arhaan only.

Why are we human's boiling our blood pressure over fictional characters, insulting each other for the Cv's storylines, good and bad writting & editing.
Respect people's points of viewes and perception as perception is a very funny thing, to every individual their perspective is right. It is a powerful thing. 
sooo true after all it s fictional character ; all the actors of mkap r dng excellent job Thumbs Upwich they assigned for & every one s free 2 express ther pov witout bashing 

wat i like most n pratigya character Clap 
s being todays women,,, she loves 2 do household work ,respect elders,ready 2 help other and wen time's  needed she stand for herself as well as for other rights witout crossing her  limit,  
i am a kriya fan Embarrassed
 loved mkap serial for unique story and for excellent actors esp (pooja and arhaan) loved them as a coupleParty
Thanks a lot mate. I just feel that recently the air here has been a bit stale - just thought we shud clean it up a bit .

thanks a lot

na9nahussainramso

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by dhakarn

Excellent post dear.........................much neededStar
Thanks dharkan - I was scared of checking the comments here - but ur first positive comment here has been encouraging, so thank you.

thanks dear, scared!!!!!!!!!! no need dear, u wrote one hell of a post...................superb...............the CVs have persisted with their characterizations till now and instead of appreciating we r constantly jabbering and complaining............. krishna from the start has acted according to the situations and did what he thought was right but we r calling him 'pet dog' and JKG which he is not......................he bows down only before love and is the king of his own mind.................and pratigya , she has been shown as idealistic, bookish from the start of the show but she also is a very good girl who is so selfless and understanding ..................and we r calling her selfish and hypocrite..............Confused if helping ur family in distress makes u a hypocrite then i don't know what all will call the real hypocrite............... taking action against a brute who just won't repent his actions and constantly goes on ruining the life of innocent ones and trying to help a repenting human being r two different matters altogether..................i just don't understand how there is even a nano amount of hypocrisy here......................criticism for the sake of just criticizing is not what it means to love and enjoy ur fav serial.........................
true, kriya has their share of differences in opinions but in the end the circumstances arranges themselves such that they come to the same point although journeying different paths...........and they continue to seek out each other even if they chose different paths to reach the common destination and that's what makes kriya an unique couple.......................

Edited by dhakarn - 14 January 2011 at 7:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.hussainramsocarisma2

Faiza. IF-Rockerz
Faiza.
Faiza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Nice post. much needed to this forum. 

Edited by heyitsstarz - 14 January 2011 at 7:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

wowwww  carisma......................gr88888 post...............surprisingly i read the whole post........normally i ignore such long posts except ur emotional attyacharr..................LOLLOL 

Only if people's standards are set higher from their 'role models' doesn't mean that you are a Pratigya basher, hater or a Krishna supporter automatically. This is an insulting thought, as it just means that these individuals do not have the power of thinking and are biased towards a fictional character   this is wat i lyk the most............i feel irritated n vry bad wen memebers say that if a grl is supporting krishna is just bz of arhan's look.........come on..............be fair.........just bz krishna's chracter is not a idealistic character n still members are relating to his charatcer is not bz of arhaan's loooks............i agree this is a vryyyy insulting thought from mebers...............it's not tht if soemone agrees with female lead of the show others will also agree with her approach............for me krishna's approach are not idealistic but thy are vrry realistic................to which ppl can relate in real life tooo.............
Thank you. hehhe, kaa karein itni achi advise kal sub ko de diye and the post became so long - i almost zzzzz aswell.
and i agree with your above comments. we are all intelligent enough to like something for a reason and not just for the sake of it.
so thanks pragati. Big smile
             no thaxx, srry carisma........i genuinly lykd ur post.....................EmbarrassedTongue   but i mostly ignore long posts ............abhi itnaa patience nahina hummein...............LOLLOL  but i lykd d begning of this soo continued with reading d whole................LOLLOL 

well i think wen members don't have nythings else to say thy start sayin this thing about fans of arhaan.................OuchDead

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Excellent post dear.........................much neededStar
Thanks dharkan - I was scared of checking the comments here - but ur first positive comment here has been encouraging, so thank you.

thanks dear, scared!!!!!!!!!! no need dear, u wrote one hell of a post...................superb...............the CVs have persisted with their characterizations till now and instead of appreciating we r constantly jabbering and complaining............. krishna from the start has acted according to the situations and did what he thought was right but we r calling him 'pet dog' and JKG which he is not......................he bows down only before love and is the king of his own mind.................and pratigya , she has been shown as idealistic, bookish from the start of the show but she also is a very good girl who is so selfless and understanding ..................and we r calling her selfish and hypocrite..............Confused if helping ur family in distress makes u a hypocrite then i don't know what all will call the real hypocrite............... taking action against a brute who just won't repent his actions and constantly goes on ruining the life of innocent ones and trying to help a repenting human being r two different matters altogether..................i just don't understand how there is even a nano amount of hypocrisy here......................criticism for the sake of just criticizing is not what it means to love and enjoy ur fav serial.........................
true, kriya has their share of differences in opinions but in the end the circumstances arranges themselves such that they come to the same point although journeying different paths...........and they continue to seek out each other even if they chose different paths to reach the common destination and that's what makes kriya an unique couple.......................
Thanks dear. I totally agree with you. there are  seams in our pov that can be ironed out, for ex - yes for Pratz to help her family - no doubt abt it. But then to do it at the time when she has done what she has to do in the house, so she is not later critisised. as K explained to her that day. It shows how deeply he understands things and his wife. Also if is okay for her parents to borrow money from Krishna, buh then maybe look at the possibility of him borrowing money from someone else open-mindedly before shutting down with a abrupt no. I think explanations of why something is right and wrong should be explained.  Sometimes i see that the cv's have the common sense but are taking a different route, to expand the audienves vision. The reason the audience no longer has the patience to wait for it and jump from A-B is because of their trust meter is on the low part, due to many story lines having been forgotten. So long as the Cv's are rounding the storylines off the audience will build that trust back up and hopefully their patience too will grow, Buh you are absolutely right this is our show and it is truely commendable.

The think is that Krish has to understand in the world, you have to take the straught path many times, and Pratigya needs to learn that in life you also have to make a turn, you can't keep walking straight. If they both learn this - their journey thru would be perfect sailing. But this comes with experience, and they are young and yet to learn. But they have started through this beautiful journey and lets see how and where it takes them....
Thanks D.

na9nadhakarn

Neha_angel Goldie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

carisma2

Go to top