Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

There has been a lot of issues recently about the main Pratoganists of the show.

I really hope this is not going to open a can of worms... But I hope this makes all of us together realise and think.

On this Forum 99.9% of the people are women,
25% Probabaly married and the 75% Single.
Those single 75% Adore Arhaan/Krishna... All young gals do, I still like Akshay, Others like other actors. So It's wrong to Condemn People for their likes/fancies.
On this Forum as you cannot discuss other actors, Arhaan is the only one that they can talk about, and they do... this is the place that they can come and show their love and support for him. I posted all my adoring posts for Akki on the MC forum. So chill - everyone on all the forums are doing it.
If you don't like him, then that's fine, You probably have a different fav, so Be it. If people critisised your likes and choices you will not like it either and neither would I. Let them have their fun. Coz If people cannot have fun here and just come here to have a moan and bash... soon we will have nil attendees. 

If this was a male oriented forum, them I'm sure there would have been admiration groups for the females of the show. But guyz are not into this kind of thing.. so it's just us women.

Many people have a like for Pratigya's character, some look upto her and some look down to her. Some of us feel that we can do a better job and have done a better job in life of being a woman of today. Some feel that - wow I so want to be like her.
How one accepts Pratigya's character is a reflection of their own Pov's and how they percieve themselves in comparison to her and if they relate to her or not.
Cv's have shown this woman of today, Women out there want to see - Are we like that, can we be like that, how can we become that, Is she right or is she wrong.
If you are given a role model - You have to analyse - why would you select this role model, how will it benefit you?
It is not about liking or unliking the character. Nobody wants to loose her. But it's about how you want to see your supposed role model.

What I cannot comprehend is why do people get angry at posts which is suggestive that Pratigya sometimes doesn't act as the 'idealistic' Pratoganist, a woman of today. Why there are two rule books in her hands. This is confusing to the audience. No offence to Pratz she is a fictional character - the editing mistakes are in the hands of the CV's -and that is who they are in directly pointing the fingers at.  On the other hand, again some people feel she is doing a wonderful job, because in their eyes, this is efficient according to their thoughts and beliefs. Neither are wrong. It depends on an individuals standards.

Only if people's standards are set higher from their 'role models' doesn't mean that you are a Pratigya basher, hater or a Krishna supporter automatically. This is an insulting thought, as it just means that these individuals do not have the power of thinking and are biased towards a fictional character.

Coming to Krishna, He has a character which was sketched out beautifully by the Cv's. There was no expectations from him, there was no 'said' rule for him, that he will be dealing with real life issues and cleaning the streets of criminals etc. But the audience filled their own hopes and standards for him aswell.
In the eyes of many, his standards have fallen - every other day he is called Joru ka gulaam, etc. Some say it out of fun, others say it for their own different reasons, SBS say it out of Malice.
It is not like Krishna's character isn't dragged through the mud. But Krishna likers do not strike with comments like 'Pratigya lovers, supporter etc'. I think these type of comments as 'Krishna supporters, Krishna lovers' induce rebellion instead of resolution. If we could all try and refrain from such words then this place would be more peaceful. It feels like a critisism to members choices of like and dislike.

Krishna is talked about positively and negatively then most on this forum. About his clothes, tummy, hair etc.  But if each time Krishna fans rebelled at Don't call him joru ka gulam, wife's puppy' etc then there would be a lot of bashing. If the cv's are showing something - Lets discuss it. Discussions on Krishna even negative are discussions - but on the other Pratoganist is automatic bashing?.
At times the character of Krishna is wrong, someimes the character of Pratigya is wrong.
It is unfair to shut people up saying Don't call Pratigya wrong, coz you are a Krishna supporter and Vice Versa. I always come across Krishna supporters, etc. But I hardly see the term Pratigya supporters used in vain.
As this is a female oriented forum people will compare themselves to Pratigya, and there are many intelligent girls here, who would do things differently to her, there are many other intelligent girls here that will want to do things like Pratigya.
If this was a male oriented forum - then guyz would have compared themselves to Krishna and see if Krish is upto their standards.

Recently I have norticed that It has become a habbit of a lot of people (newcomers) to drop in and Bash Arhaan. That is bashing! Unncesarily dragging his name through a post which has nothing to do with Krishna/ Arhaan is also indirect bashing.

If there are many different posts on Pratigya's mistakes then that too is wrong and will be upsetting for Pratigya and Kriya fans.

When discussing the character's - see them as a book character rather than Pooja or Arhaan only.

Why are we human's boiling our blood pressure over fictional characters, insulting each other for the Cv's storylines, good and bad writting & editing.

Respect people's points of viewes and perception as perception is a very funny thing, to every individual their perspective is right. It is a powerful thing.  For example  perception makes a annorexic person see themselves fat in the mirror, and convinces them not to eat.

I hope this post will be liked and understood well. If you feel I have left anything out or have not explained something well, please ask me to clarify.

I hope this will be a peace maker and not a peace breaker. Whatever my thoughts were I have shared with you. And taken time out to write this to maintain and sustain peace.
It has not been with any intention to offend or critisise... but just a way of spreading the love.

Dosa 😊

Very Different from ur usual style,Carisma...

quite gentle and yet pertinent ...agree with you ..If my Pov is different from ur's...don't take it personally ..[tht shud be the outlook]

Or if a poster has aired his views which surprises you, shocks you  , then seek an explanation from that poster [through another post or Pm] before  being harshly critical ..cos in my experience I have found that PPl's  think differently... A single word can lead to multitude  meanings ...what ypu have written may be mis interpreted wrongly by  the reader..but before tearing them down ,  Have the courtesy to hear them out and act afterward😊..

Thank You Carisma ...for this wonderful post..
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very Different from ur usual style,Carisma...

quite gentle and yet pertinent ...agree with you ..If my Pov is different from ur's...don't take it personally ..[tht shud be the outlook]

Or if a poster has aired his views which surprises you, shocks you  , then seek an explanation from that poster [through another post or Pm] before  being harshly critical ..cos in my experience I have found that PPl's  think differently... A single word can lead to multitude  meanings ...what ypu have written may be mis interpreted wrongly by  the reader..but before tearing them down ,  Have the courtesy to hear them out and act afterward😊..

Thank You Carisma ...for this wonderful post..
Thanks tanths - and absollutely bang on
that'a exactly what i was trying to say and also not to assume things automatically and don't be shocked by what someone has to say, or at their pov, straightaway.

Thanks a lot yaar
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post πŸ‘
 u r darling of tis forum πŸ€—πŸ€—
every thing u hve written ;whther it s for krish/prats/kriya fan  totally agree wit u ,,,,,,, 
When discussing the character's - see them as a book character rather than Pooja or Arhaan only.

Why are we human's boiling our blood pressure over fictional characters, insulting each other for the Cv's storylines, good and bad writting & editing.
Respect people's points of viewes and perception as perception is a very funny thing, to every individual their perspective is right. It is a powerful thing. 
sooo true after all it s fictional character ; all the actors of mkap r dng excellent job πŸ‘πŸΌwich they assigned for & every one s free 2 express ther pov witout bashing 

wat i like most n pratigya character πŸ‘ 
s being todays women,,, she loves 2 do household work ,respect elders,ready 2 help other and wen time's  needed she stand for herself as well as for other rights witout crossing her  limit,  
i am a kriya fan πŸ˜³
 loved mkap serial for unique story and for excellent actors esp (pooja and arhaan) loved them as a coupleπŸ₯³
Edited by na9na - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: na9na

wonderful post πŸ‘
 u r darling of tis forum πŸ€—πŸ€—
every thing u hve written ;whther it s for krish/prats/kriya fan  totally agree wit u ,,,,,,, 

Respect people's points of viewes and perception as perception is a very funny thing, to every individual their perspective is right. It is a powerful thing. 
sooo true after all it s fictional character ; all the actors of mkap r dng excellent job πŸ‘πŸΌwich they assigned for & every one s free 2 express ther pov witout bashing 

wat i like most n pratigya character πŸ‘ 
s being todays women,,, she loves 2 do household work ,respect elders,ready 2 help other and wen time's  needed she stand for herself as well as for other rights witout crossing her  limit,  
i am a kriya fan πŸ˜³
 loved mkap serial for unique story and for excellent actors esp (pooja and arhaan) loved them as a coupleπŸ₯³

Thanks a lot mate. I just feel that recently the air here has been a bit stale - just thought we shud clean it up a bit .

thanks a lot
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks dharkan - I was scared of checking the comments here - but ur first positive comment here has been encouraging, so thank you.

thanks dear, scared!!!!!!!!!! no need dear, u wrote one hell of a post...................superb...............the CVs have persisted with their characterizations till now and instead of appreciating we r constantly jabbering and complaining............. krishna from the start has acted according to the situations and did what he thought was right but we r calling him 'pet dog' and JKG which he is not......................he bows down only before love and is the king of his own mind.................and pratigya , she has been shown as idealistic, bookish from the start of the show but she also is a very good girl who is so selfless and understanding ..................and we r calling her selfish and hypocrite..............πŸ˜• if helping ur family in distress makes u a hypocrite then i don't know what all will call the real hypocrite............... taking action against a brute who just won't repent his actions and constantly goes on ruining the life of innocent ones and trying to help a repenting human being r two different matters altogether..................i just don't understand how there is even a nano amount of hypocrisy here......................criticism for the sake of just criticizing is not what it means to love and enjoy ur fav serial.........................
true, kriya has their share of differences in opinions but in the end the circumstances arranges themselves such that they come to the same point although journeying different paths...........and they continue to seek out each other even if they chose different paths to reach the common destination and that's what makes kriya an unique couple.......................
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
Faiza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. much needed to this forum. Edited by heyitsstarz - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you. hehhe, kaa karein itni achi advise kal sub ko de diye and the post became so long - i almost zzzzz aswell.
and i agree with your above comments. we are all intelligent enough to like something for a reason and not just for the sake of it.
so thanks pragati. πŸ˜ƒ

no thaxx, srry carisma........i genuinly lykd ur post.....................πŸ˜³πŸ˜›   but i mostly ignore long posts ............abhi itnaa patience nahina hummein...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  but i lykd d begning of this soo continued with reading d whole................πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

well i think wen members don't have nythings else to say thy start sayin this thing about fans of arhaan.................🀒
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

thanks dear, scared!!!!!!!!!! no need dear, u wrote one hell of a post...................superb...............the CVs have persisted with their characterizations till now and instead of appreciating we r constantly jabbering and complaining............. krishna from the start has acted according to the situations and did what he thought was right but we r calling him 'pet dog' and JKG which he is not......................he bows down only before love and is the king of his own mind.................and pratigya , she has been shown as idealistic, bookish from the start of the show but she also is a very good girl who is so selfless and understanding ..................and we r calling her selfish and hypocrite..............πŸ˜• if helping ur family in distress makes u a hypocrite then i don't know what all will call the real hypocrite............... taking action against a brute who just won't repent his actions and constantly goes on ruining the life of innocent ones and trying to help a repenting human being r two different matters altogether..................i just don't understand how there is even a nano amount of hypocrisy here......................criticism for the sake of just criticizing is not what it means to love and enjoy ur fav serial.........................
true, kriya has their share of differences in opinions but in the end the circumstances arranges themselves such that they come to the same point although journeying different paths...........and they continue to seek out each other even if they chose different paths to reach the common destination and that's what makes kriya an unique couple.......................

Thanks dear. I totally agree with you. there are  seams in our pov that can be ironed out, for ex - yes for Pratz to help her family - no doubt abt it. But then to do it at the time when she has done what she has to do in the house, so she is not later critisised. as K explained to her that day. It shows how deeply he understands things and his wife. Also if is okay for her parents to borrow money from Krishna, buh then maybe look at the possibility of him borrowing money from someone else open-mindedly before shutting down with a abrupt no. I think explanations of why something is right and wrong should be explained.  Sometimes i see that the cv's have the common sense but are taking a different route, to expand the audienves vision. The reason the audience no longer has the patience to wait for it and jump from A-B is because of their trust meter is on the low part, due to many story lines having been forgotten. So long as the Cv's are rounding the storylines off the audience will build that trust back up and hopefully their patience too will grow, Buh you are absolutely right this is our show and it is truely commendable.

The think is that Krish has to understand in the world, you have to take the straught path many times, and Pratigya needs to learn that in life you also have to make a turn, you can't keep walking straight. If they both learn this - their journey thru would be perfect sailing. But this comes with experience, and they are young and yet to learn. But they have started through this beautiful journey and lets see how and where it takes them....
Thanks D.
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Post...
Much needed!!
Now..i luv u even mor!!
Keep entertainin us lyk dis..we'll finaaly becum urs!!lol..
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfattin

Amazing Post...

Much needed!!
Now..i luv u even mor!!
Keep entertainin us lyk dis..we'll finaaly becum urs!!lol..

heheheh - u all are already mine. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†