India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

thoda sa pyar aur thodi si comedy

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Ok so recently there have been talks about something special happening on BHPH on Valentine's Day. Some ppl think that SaVan should consummate on that day while others want something else. I think all that is great especially the consummating part Wink but since the CV's like BHPH to have comedy in it a lot and we want romance and since Valentine's Day is a romantic day why not have a mix of it both that day?? So i was thinking to have a song special that day where everyone joins in. Shravan and Saachi mostly but also Nidhi and her husband, Neeta and Rajant (however u spell his name), and to make it comedy Pratab and Madhura LOL.I was thinking the song "Dil nahin toda kar te" from the movie SHAADI NO. 1. i think by that time Sachi and Shravan should be back home and all this chaos be over and everything would be back to normal. During this song each couple joins in one after the other starting with Saachi and Shravan being all romantic and then goes to Nidhi and Saraub and then Neeta and Rajant and then back to Saachi and Shravan. Finally pratab and madhura come in with pratab singing to madhura " Dil nahin toda kar te zaara zaara se baat pe" with a rose in his hand!!! ROFL GOD THAT WOULD BE SSSOOOOOO HILARIOUS!!! What you guys think????????

Please comment and tell me wat ya think......

Edited by desigirl2 - 13 January 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10Ishrafan11

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
wow love ur post n great idea i agree they should the include the other couples as well Big smilelol 

Edited by sash10 - 13 January 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Love your idea desi girl!  I would also like to see Bunty and Shreya sing and Mama and Mami out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

Love your idea desi girl!  I would also like to see Bunty and Shreya sing and Mama and Mami out!
haha that would be really funny to see mama mami!! but hey wat about nanu and nani!! NOW THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!!! ROFL

Edited by desigirl2 - 13 January 2011 at 6:18pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index