Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Family Waves The First Move s2 page17 (Page 4)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Scene 2

"Sapna!  Guess what happened today!" said sana as she took a small bite of her chicken

They were sitting on their dining table having dinner.

"You got the deal. So whats new!" said sapna sarcastically

"No, yaad hai voh admi jo humay bus stand pe mila tha, vohi nikla Bharat Builders ka MD!" Can you believe it?"

"No way"

"Yup. I was so shocked and embarrassed and NOT to mention absolutely right about him" Said sana with attitude

"kya matlab" asked Sapna confused

" He is so full of himself! Ithna roob jatha ke baat ker raha tha jaise ki voh kisi chez ka malik ho" said sana unable to hide her annoyance

"Isn't he? Voh tho BB Ka MD jo tehra " laughed sapna

"BB?" asked sana confused

"Bharat Builders" said Sapna rolling her eyes.

"so is he handsome?" she went on excited

"Shut up!" retorted sana

"well is he?"

Sana shrugged clearly not wanting to discuss his appearance or anything positive as she did realize that behind the mask of arrogance laid the face of the most handsome man she had ever seen.

"He is very arrogant. Usnay mujhe uskay office main kaam kernay ko kaha hai" said sana, not wanting to diminish the frustration that she had towards him in her heart.

"How convenient" said sapna

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I think he likes you, isiliye he wants you in front of him 24/7" said sana giggling

"It's a 9 to 5 job so please keep your imaginations to your self" said sana irritated

"Ok" finished Sapna not willing to continue the argument.

That night it was pandemonium at Mehra Residence. The screams that erupted could have easily scared the birds that rested worriless in their homes.

' CHUP!!! Kisi ko  batana nahi" said rithul closing the mouth of his younger brother

"Ithni bari baat, Bro! kaise chupa sakthay hai? Wow! Aapko Finally ek larki pasand aa gayi aur voh aapkay saath kaam kernay wali hai?" exclaimed Ikshu, the youngest son of the Mehras.

"dheeraay tayi ji nay sun liya na problem ho jayegi" said Rithul looking around hoping that no one had heard them.

"Main tho ma ko bathanay ja raha hun. Voh bechari tho behosh ho jayengi kushi kay maray." Said Ikshu as he broke away from the grasp of his older brother.

" are no no no .. wait" cried Rithul as he grabbed his brother, he head locked him.

"Yo Man, leave me, ! aw'ouch! That hurts "

"then promise me kit hum ma sey kuch nahi kahogay"

"ok promise..promise' screamed Ikshu as he tried to get away from his brother's grip.

He should have known better to argue with Rithul who held the Wrestling Championship Belt through out his college years.

"Tho bhabi sey kab milogay aap?" asked ikshu with a painful look as he rubbed his neck gently

"kal"

"What! Really!"

"Yup"

"How? Man gayi voh?"

"Are nahi aur thum please unhay kuch nahi kehna. I have to first make her meet our family and then, they get to know each other aur phir'." Said Rithul with a twinkle in his eyes

"I don't get it. Voh kiyun ayengi yahan per"asked Ikshu confused

"You will see" said Rithul with a satisfied smile

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 15 January 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensprajeeShayafancelestaeScintillatinganjubalajyothi_coolSofnamoniluvskinshuk

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Suchi chocolate to calm the nerves...that is such a girlie thing na? But anyway like how confident he sounded after that...He is such a cutie and his family sounds interesting and fun...positive family who seem to genuinely like each other. I mean we all love our families but we may not always like them, but this family seems very nice Suchi. Way to go

Suchi sorry to pressure u, but can i please (a very pretty please) request u to update the retreat too...i keep logging in every few hours to check if u have updated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I want to update the retreat but hten again, the scenes of the real thing is going well now..cause with mine its the next big step you know cause they are already in love confessed etc etc
and with the one in the CCBM they are a step back so after watching that I am soo lost as to what to do with them as of now.
Uper say the friday was sooo good that I am still drooling over that hehehe
!

i am trying to get that out of my system and thats why i am writing this so that a different story comes to my brain and I can give a proper finish to that retreat.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 15 January 2011 at 7:29pm

gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Hey suchi this is great jaan. I havnt finished reading all the scenes but as far as i have read its just supurb i love this jaanu. welldone and keep writing, will comment more when i finish lolz. Your the best suchi love ya.

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
lol the guy is well sensitive so he likes candy : ) : )

He was bought up in a very loving family as the baby of his house so that is why I added that. : )

Iam a girl and I hate candy specially chocolate. To calm my nerves I drink coffee so I thought if the dude is sensitive what would he like.

?
and I am like hmm candy ahahah

gmann2010

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I want to update the retreat but hten again, the scenes of the real thing is going well now..cause with mine its the next big step you know cause they are already in love confessed etc etc
and with the one in the CCBM they are a step back so after watching that I am soo lost as to what to do with them as of now.
Uper say the friday was sooo good that I am still drooling over that hehehe
!

i am trying to get that out of my system and thats why i am writing this so that a different story comes to my brain and I can give a proper finish to that retreat.

Yeah I guess to finish the retreat u will have to go the final step...the fun part is the anticipation and all the little touches and escapades before that and to write 2 stories at the same time will be tiring and exhausting. But incase the CTs spoil next week for us ( it has been too good to be true this week) then can we have the retreat next week?

Suchi-

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol the guy is well sensitive so he likes candy : ) : )

He was bought up in a very loving family as the baby of his house so that is why I added that. : )

Iam a girl and I hate candy specially chocolate. To calm my nerves I drink coffee so I thought if the dude is sensitive what would he like.

?
and I am like hmm candy ahahah

Suchi u r so funny...i actually reread some of my favourite books  to calm myself...the choco thing is something i have learnt from watching my colleagues...u are making Rithul a very metro kinda guy - the new age sensitive one and all that...keep going. this is kind of a role reversal right - the guy is the happy one form a loving family and the girl from an almost broken family with very strong opinions for herself...nice break from the traditional M&B setup.

Suchi-

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
awesome part loved it cont sooon

Suchi-

Go to top