Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Family Waves The First Move s2 page17 (Page 3)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
hiiii suchi !!! First of all please forgive me for commenting late ! the past two days have been crazy, i was not getting much time to post even on the NivRen thread post ! I would come after the epi and then post my few thoughts and then disappear for editing the scenes !!

Now about your SS !!  Thank you soooooooooooooo much for fullfilling our request of new characters and a SS !! Its a great start !! Am already loving Sana's character !! She sounds a bit headstrong yet very mature and sensible !!! The bit about her parents made my heart ached for her !! Rithul seems like a cutiepie, but wanna see how his character develops !!!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful gift sweetie ! Means a lot !! Update soon !!! *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
thanks dear! your comments mean everything to me honestly when ever I see the violet comic sans I am like YAY! she commented let me read and then write more.

I understand dear i know youwere busy : )
but thanks for taking out time.

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Ch.2 Scene 3

"Rithul, Ghar chalo! Pichlay bees minute sey hum isi bus route ka chakkar kaat rahe hain" Said Sharavan

"Teekh hai" said Rithul with a defeated voice.

"jab maine naina ko pehli baar dekha tha , usi pal mujhe ye ehsaas ho gaya tha ki, ye hi voh larki hai jiskay saath puri zindagi chalunga" said sharavan gently

"Tho aapnay kya kiya tha?" asked sharavan

"Main sidha uskay paas gaya aur kaha ki , suniye mera naam sharavan Mehra hai aur main aapsey pyar kertha hun"

"aur? Bhabi maan gayi?

"Man gayi?" laughed sharavan

"are voh tho mujhe thapad marnay aa rahi thi. Main hi vahan sey bachthay bachtay nikal aaya."

"phir?"

"Meray ek dost nay mujeh ek salaha di, ki agar naina thumharay  taqdeer main hai, tho ussey thumhara bannay sey koi nahi rokh saktha,
aur agar voh thumharay taqdeer main nahi hai, tho thum lakh koshish kerlo , voh thumhari nahi banegi"

"Phir" asked Rithul curiously

"Phir, maine apnay baray main ek khat likha.
Ki main kon hun, kya kerta hun, kahan rehtha hun, meri achi adatain , meri buri adatain, mujhe kya pasand hai, kya nahi, cell number, office number sabh kuch.

Ek acha khasa 5 pages ka presentation bana dia uska" laughed shravan

"Phir use print kerkay ek professional folder main rakh diya"

"kya?"

"han aur sirf ye hi nahi, apnay ghar ka jo homevideo banaya tha yaad hai, picnic wala, uski DVD banaker rakh di, usi folder main" sharavan went on

"Bhaiyyah, aap interview denay ja rahe thay kya?" laughed Rithul.

"Tho shadi ka proposal bhi proposal hi hotha hai na, interview sey kam thodi na hai"

"Tho aapnay bhabi ko voh file di kaise?" asked Rithul

"Jahan teri bhabi college jathi thi na, main vahan gaya aur uskay classmate kay haath ye folder thama di, yeh kehkay ki ye Naina ka Project file hai" said shravan with a snort

"bhabi ka kya reaction tha?"

"Mujhe nahi pata, lekin han uskay baad main naina sey milnay nahi gaya"

"use dekha tak nahi"

"aur phir teek six months kay baad meray cell per uski call aayi ki, uskay ma papa uskay liye rishta dund rahe hain aur main rishta mangnay aa jaun"

"bus! Aur kuch nahi kaha bhabi nay" asked Rithul

"nahi, usnay phone kaat diya lekin han, uski awaaz main ithni lachak thi ki , aaj bhi jab main sochtha hun na, dil bhar aatha hai" Shravan went on

"sab sey khubsoorat pal tha meri zindagi ka, sach!" said shravan smiling satisfactorily

" tho bhaiyyah main bhi profile banaun apni?" asked Rithul hopefully

"ouch!" cried Rithul rubbing the back of his head where shravan had just hit.

"Uska naam pata hai?" asked Shravan

"nahi"

"Kahan rehthi hai?"

"nahi pata"

"tho profile kahan bejega? Matrimonial sites per?" said shravan mockingly

"pehlay apnay taqdeer per bharosa kero, dekho tho sahih ki phir kabhi mulaqat hothi bhi hai ya nahi" continued shravan annoyed.

Rithul looked out of the window staring at the running road, thinking of her.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 14 January 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensprajeecelestaeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraSofnamoniluvskinshuk

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Wow Suchi typically how big brothers should be. Innovative love nd marriage proposal.u are good at this girl.

Suchi-

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
beautiful start!
eagerly waiting for more...........

Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
awwwww such a cute scene between the brothers !! I was rofling like anything read about the personal bio data in a file plus the DVD !! Wow Suchi, you are so innovative, I laugh how you come up with such different and unique ideas !! loveeeeed it !! Can't wait for the next scene !! *hugs*

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

The Clash

Scene 1

Sana looked up at the tall building in front of her. The sharp light blinded her for a moment as it reflected of the window glass.

" Hello, I am Sana Mehta from 'SM-Creations'. I have an appointment with Mr. Rithul Mehra" Said Sana showing her ID card as she reached the receptions area

"Yes of course, please proceed towards the 4th floor and turn left to conference room no. 103" said the receptionist as she pointed towards the elevators

Sana proceeded towards the elevators and stood in front of it waiting for it to open.

"Excuse me" Came a thick voice behind her

Sana jumped a bit and moved aside as she saw a hand approaching towards the panel to press the up arrow.

The elevators opened and Sana entered it feeling the footsteps behind her that followed her.

"4th floor please" she said to the man standing in front her whose face she could not see as he faced the elevator controls.

He was wearing a Beige Suite with blue in shirt that became visible as he extended his arm to look at his wristwatch.

"It seems like he is heading to the same conference hall as I am" thought Sana as she saw him turn left.

" May I come in" Sana called out to the room.

It was a medium sized room with a long rectangular center table in between and 8 pairs of leather chairs facing each other on all sides. The white ceiling had circular lights embedded into it that gave the room a very classy look.

The man she saw at the elevator was sitting at its head with his laptop open.

"Yes pl'" stopped Rithul his eyes ready to pop out of its pupils

'Please come in' he said as he cleared his throat and pointed to the chair on his right.

" Hello, I am Sana. Sana Mehta the president of SM-Creations" She said as she pulled her chair to sit down.

" Our company sent you an estimation last week, based on your requirements and we received a call that you have approved it and that I had to speak with Mr. Mehra to get the final details in order to complete the project"

"A.am Yes. That is correct. A-a am. Ms. Sana ' P.please excuse me I will be right back" stammered Rithul. He had to leave the place right away, as he was sure that she could hear his heart thundering inside of him.

"Sure" she said confused at first then a sudden realization dawning upon her.

"kya Ye  voh tho  nahi ?-Bus stand vala" she thought to herself.

"Oh God! Ye Bharat Builders ka MD hai? Phir ye bus stand main kya ker raha tha?" she said to herself, annoyed.

"bhaiyyah, guess what! Sana is here! In our office. Meri taqdeer nay mera saath nahi chodaa!" cried Rithul on his cell.

"dheeray bolo! Mera kaan ou! , kon sana?" said sharavan painfully

"Sana, voh bus stand vali larki" said Rithul clearly frustrated

"wow really!? Voh kaise aa gayi?"

"bhaiyah, She is Sana Mehta , the president of SM-Creations. Aur voh humaray marketing project kay liye aayi hai"

"What? Sana Mehta? Really?"

"Yes and she is waiting in the conference hall. Merit ho halat kharab hue ja rahi hai, yahan tak ki halaq sey ek awaaz bhi sahih tarah sey nahi nikli. Aap please aa jao kahin main deal loose na ker dun!" said Rithul Desperately

" Calm down! First calm down. Listen, Teekh hai ki ye vohi larki hai but this is important to us. Pehlay hi kafi dair ho chuki hai and the clients want the sample by the end of this week aur ye fast paced kam tho sirf SM-Creations ker saktha hai. Humnay kafi research kay baad hi unko contact kiya tha. They are known for their customer service so please thumhay hi sambhalna hai.  I cannot come right now I am in middle of something equally important" Said Sharavan seriously

"Fine! I will handle it" said Rithul trying to compose himself.

===

" I am sorry to keep you waiting Ms. Mehta. I had to attend a call" said Rithul sounding confident.

Little did she know that, he had gobbled up two giant snicker bars as chocolate seemed to always calm his nerves.

" Its ok" said Sana not quite meeting his eyes.

" So coming right to the point, Ms. Mehta, as you know we are reaching a deadline very soon. We want our website to be up by the end of this week. MAX."

"Here is the CD that contains all the information that you might need.

-Information about our company, am- before and after Images of our completed contracts and more

And of course if you think anything else would help then please do not hesitate" said Rithul

" Yes, I will go through this and we will be in touch" said Sana as she got up to leave.

" One more thing Ms. Mehta" continued Rithul

" You can call me Sana" she said with a forced smile

" I would like that, you continue this work at our office instead of yours. The website that you are going to design is a window to our company and I want to make sure that it is up to par" said Rithul with an attitude

" I am sorry Mr. Mehra-

"Rithul" he said

"Yes.-Mr. Rithul 'I need my programs to oversee this project and the facilities are available only at my office" she said matching his attitude.

"That can be taken care of. We will provide you with everything you need and create for you a special office space in one of our branches, but, I have to insist that this project has to be completed under my supervision. I hope you understand" said Rithul with finality brooding in his voice.

"Here is the card that contains the address of our branch. I will expect you there, tomorrow at 9:00 AM, Sharp"

"I suppose so" Said Sana trying her best to not roll her eyes.

"Welcome on-board Ms. Sana, Congratulations!" Said Rithul extending his hand forward for a shake

"I am not an employee of Bharat Builders Mr. Rithul, Rather our companies are just working together, momentarily. I assure you that you will not be disappointed with our work" Said Sana holding the file that had received with her both hands

" I am certain" Said Rithul

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 15 January 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaeScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaSofnamoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Suchi loved last two scenes, brothers bonding is amazing. Shravan's friend seems like a intelligent person, he gave a best advice and couldn't stop laughing at Sharvan's idea of proposal, we indeed live in hi-tech world. Well I am loving Sana's character with every scene, she has attitude but I like it. And Rithul seems like a sweetheart. 

Suchi-

Go to top