Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Family Waves The First Move s2 page17 (Page 16)

NivRen_Luvu4eve Groupbie
NivRen_Luvu4eve
NivRen_Luvu4eve

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Suchi, loved it again!! Can't wait to see how Sana was convinced to get married to Ritul. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Chapter 10
Scene 3

'Mom is everything ok?' asked Sana as she saw Hansa and Hema walk into the Dining Room

Hema looked at Hansa, and then looked back at Sana with a forced smile on her face.

'Han. Sabh teek hai'

Sana gave her a questioning look. Something did not seem right though she did not want to intrude.

'Chalo lets all eat! Kafi dair ho gayi hai' said Neel as he indicated towards the maid to bring the food.

Hema sat besides Sana and placed the Napkin on her lap.

'Is every thing ok mom' whispered Sana so that only her mother could hear

Hema merely nodded.

'Rithul thumnay bataya nahi ki Sana Florida sey hai' said Neel

'Mujhe bhi tho aaj hi pata chala hai' replied Rithul

'waise bhi mujhe kahan kuch batatin hain ye' he muttered as he tore a piece of roti

His remark was not gone un noticed. Hema looked at Rithul's disappointed face and understood that Sana must have hardly spoken with him let alone tell any details about herself.

'Hema ji, main chahthi hun ki aap aaj shaam tak hamaray yahan rukhain. Waise Sana bhi yahin hai aur baki sabh ghar walay bhi aapsey mil lengay' Suggested Hansa

'Ji'?' said Hema hesitantly as she looked at Sana who contined to eat without a peep.

'Han aunty aap please rukiye. Sabh aapsey milna chahengay' urged Rithul

'Aunty?' thought Sana irritated by the sudden interest Rithul was showing towards her mother.

'amm-' said Hema still thinking on the offer

'Sana aapko tho koi ayetraz nahi hai na ' asked Hansa

'Nahi--- Mrs. Mehra. Its fi..ne by me' said Sana clearly disappointed.

'Aur Sana apni mom ko kahan ghumanay ka irada hai?' asked Neel

'Ji..? Abhi kuch socha nahi. Abhi project ki deadline bhi karee baa rahi hai.. uskay baad kuch sochungi' said Sana

'A-aunty.. aap fikr nahi kariyega. Main aapko le ker jaunga. Jahan aap chahe' added Rithul

Everyone looked at Rithul. Hema was slightly taken aback by his offer though none the less pleased. She had taken a liking towards him from the very first glance and with every passing moment her liking only increased.

Though Sana on the other hand did not feel the way her mother felt. She never liked Rithul's involvement in any of her affairs specially those that are related to her personal life.

' Shayad aap bhul rahe hain Mr. Mehra ki voh Project aapki hi company ki hai and obviously you have to be here for supervision' said Sana through gritted teeth.

'Sanaji I trust you. Aapko supervision ki koi zaroorat nahi hai' Said Rithul smiling

'Aunty aap kahiye, pehlay aapko kahan jana-'

'I think I would rather prefer that my mother goes sightseeing with me' erupted

Sana, no longer pretending to be rational.

'sure ! wanna join us?' asked Rithul

'j-joi? No? replied sana with a sarcastic laugh

'Ok then, so I guess its Aunty and me. Oh ma aapko bhi chalna hai' he asked

Shamita

'she is not going, with you' interrupted Sana

'Of course she is. Hai na aunty' asked Rithul once again

Hema was watching them argue and her heart became lighter with the passing of every moment.

Hansa, Shamita and Neel glanced at each other, wide eyed wondering about Hema's reaction towards Rithul's sudden outburst.

'Ok lets leave the decision to your mother. If she agrees to come with me then we go and if not 'hmm yeah that's never going to happen' He said confidently

'mom? So ..?' asked Sana turning towards her mother

'Well Sana, thum kaam tho chornay wali nahi ho. Tho yahi behtar hai ki main inkay saat thora bahar ghum lun, Mujhe bhi acha lagega' Said Hema

Sana looked completely flabbergasted

'I don't believe this.. 'she muttered shaking her head

'Aunty tho chalain plan banathay hain. Waise bhi sham tak tho aap hain hi yahan per' added Rithul excitedly

Sana looked at Rithul as if thousand knives were ready to launch an attack through her eyes.

'I am done. I will go back to work now' said Sana standing up

'Beta thumnay tho kuch khaya hi nahi' said shamita trying to make her sit

'Nahi thank you.. mujhe jana hai , kafi pending kaam para hua hai' said Sana as she pulled her chair back

'Acha aunty yahan per na 20 KM ki doori per , bohot hi khubsoorat, jharna hai. Kya kal hum wahan chalain? Asked Rithul

'kiyun Tayiji kya khayal hai. Waise bhi papa ko fresh air ki zaroorat hai. Thori sceneary badlegi tho unki sehat par bhi faraq parega' he continued

'Khayal bura nahi hai' agreed shamita

'Han , baat main dam hai' said Neel

'tho baki sabh ko bhi aanay do phir ek picnic ka plan banathay hain'

'But I have work tomorrow' added Sana who had been standing listening in to the conversation

'Oh , You are coming?' asked Rithul

'I thought you were going to work to meet the deadline' he added

'I guess I am not coming' said Sana as she walked away angrily

'Aunty, aapnay thori zyada mirchi khila di thi kya inko? Bachpan main? Said Rithul in a loud whisper

Sana had turned around and then made her way back to her room while Hema giggled.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 04 February 2011 at 12:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evenutsprajeecelestaejyothi_coolmoniluvskinshuk

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
fantastic.......thanks for the quick update....was looking forward to it suchitra ji......once again fantastic and mindblowing job....keep up the great work...

Suchi-

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
fab part loved it

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

The First Move

Scene 1

'aayiye Hemaji'

Shamita, Neel, Hansa,  Rithul and Hema made their way to the Sitting room after their lunch.

Hema looked at the top section wondering where Sana was working.

'Aunty agar aap uper chalna chahthi hain tho main le ker jatha hun' offered Rithul

'nahi its ok. Main use disturb nahi kerna chahthi hun' said Hema

'Hema ji waqay main , Sana nay hum sab ka dil jeet liya ha. Usnay ithna apna pan dikhaya hai ki hum tho bohot khushkismat hai. ' added Shamita.

'Bilkul ' agreed Neel

Rithul looked as if he had gained the entire world.

'Thank you ma !' he exclaimed happily

'Thum kiyun kush ho rahe ho?' asked Neel.

Rithul realized that in his excitement he had forgotten that he hadn't told them about his intentions.

'v..voh ..aam .. k. main jatha hun uper. Mujhe.. sana ki Zaroorat hogiā€¦' stammered Rithul as he hastily got up to leave

'Kya? Kya keh rahe ho thum?' asked Hansa trying to stifle a laugh

'main abhi ayaa' said Rithul as he scrammed towards the stairs

Hansa looked at SHamita and Neel, and smiled. She then gave them an assuring nod and turned towards Hema , who had been looking at Rithul running upstairs, a small smile surfaced on her face.

'Hema ji aap tho samaj gayi hongi' asked Hansa now turning completely towards her

Hema nodded and looked down at the floor

'Tho , Neel.. thum bolo' said Hansa

'ji, Hema ji, hum chahthay hain ki Sana humaray ghar ki bahu banay' said Neel

Hema looked up. She had a smile on her face yet her eyes were filled with worry.

'Ji bilkul. Mujhe tho Sana pehlay din hi bha gayi thi. Meray Rithul ke liye ussey achi larki ho hi nahi sakthi' added shamita

'Lekin' voiced Hema with a worrisome tone

She did not know how to react. So much had happened in the past week. Divorce, travel. She knew that Sana was tough but she did worry. Will Sana have to face the same fate as hers? Will she ever find the love and affection she deserved and had been deprived of for years?

Questions and doubts rose within her like tidal waves on the ocean.

'Aapko abhi kuch bhi kehnay ki zaroorat nahi hai. HUmnay bas apni ek chah rakhi hai aapkay saamnay. Aap sana sey baat kijiyega aur phir vichar kerkay humain bata dijiyega' said Hansa

Hema just nodded. Nothing she would say could come close to what she was feeling. She had to talk to her daughter and see how she feels about everything that had happened.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeenutscelestaemoniluvskinshuk

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Wow suchi. awesome.. am loving Rithul and Sana.. so sweet... :) waiting eagerly for next part dear...

Suchi-

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
wow fantastic suchitra ji.....lets see how this leads to sana and rithuls wedding.......cant wait to readmore....

Suchi-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
SUCHIIIII its brilliant i soo want to know how they got married please continue soon x

Suchi-

Go to top