Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Family Waves The First Move s2 page17 (Page 13)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks yaar. I am not sure how I will do justice to the story but you guyz did give me inspiration to start my own lil blog for this
So that those who wish to read the entire thing in one sitting can easily do so.

here is the page for that

http://hindlishwriting.blogspot.com/p/family-waves.html

: )

I will be adding chapters both places here and there ! : )

I hope people will like it. Whats the point of writing if no one is there to read it hai na/?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillatinganjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Suchi, it is really nice story. You are building it up slowly and steadily. I am enjoying reading your scenes. Wow..you started a blog..great job dear and congrats. I will surely check your blog. Keep it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
awesome part loved it cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Suchi, i started reading this story from the very beginning last night and darling what can i say that will express how brilliant it is. you've done an amazing job hun its extremely awesome well done Clap looking forward to more continue soon x

Suchi-

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Suchi dear.... :) you are fabulous... brilliant writing... :) am loving it... My weekend is done.... Smile

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

Boy Likes Gun

Scene 1

' I do not think my sister is safe in your college. What has happened is unacceptable' Said Rithul sternly to Mrs. Francisca, the Principal.

'I completely understand. And we will take appropriate measures regarding this matter' She assured.

'Mr. Roney this is your third complaint and as I warned previously that one more gimmick from you, it would be the last.

You can no longer attend this college and I will see it to it that any other college in this country thinks twice before they accept you' Said Mrs. Francisca

'you can't to that. My father is one of the board members. You can't kick me out. I will ask him to take you out' shouted Roney back

'I am afraid it was your father's suggestion Mr. Roney. He feels that we have given you too many chances and agrees with us that we cannot ruin the reputation of our college and in turn, not only risk our jobs but his as well' said Mrs. Fransisca with finality boarding in her voice.

"This isn't over man' I will get you.. I will get-ch you. Do you hear me?" Shouted Roney at Ikshu with spitting anger.

"security please remove this young boy from our premises" Called Mrs. Francisca on her intercom.

'And you' She said turning to Ikshu

'Mr.Ikshu Mehra , regardless of the situation, what you have done is not  justifiable . If you had any problem you should have come to me, but instead you took matters in your hand. This way things just get worse.

So you will be suspended for two days. Next time and I hope there will not be one, just come to me' Said Mrs. Francisca.

"thank you ' Said Rithul as she shook her hands and walked out with Neel and Ikshu.

' Chalo ek tho acha kaam hua ki us larkay ko college sey nikaal diya hai' said Rithul as they walked down the stairs towards the parking lot.

'Rithul ithna kuch ho gaya thumnay mujhe bataya nahi. Aur Ikshu bhi chup tha jab main kal puch raha tha'

'Papa, Ghar per idha kay saamnay kaise batata?' reasoned ikshu

'Aur han papa, please aap idha sey kuch nahi kahengay. Usey bus college aanay dijiye aur parnay dijiye.

Hum hain na, sambhal lengay' said Rithul as he opened the car door for his father.

'AAAYY!!' came a scream from behind them.

As Neel turned around  he saw Roney pointing a gun straight at Ikshu's back.

"IKSHU!' Shouted Neel as he pushed him to the ground and a loud noise followed it.

'PAPA!!' Screamed Rithul

'PAPA'' YOU BAST>'.. " Screamed Ikshu as he tried to run after Roney.

"Ikshu PAPA!' Screamed Rithul as he saw blood oozing out and Neel's face constricted with pain.

"Ikshu jaldi sey mujhe voh Kapra dey' Said Rithul frantically as she pointed towards the car's trunk.

Rithul pulled his fathers arm back and tied the area below the wound tightly with the cloth.

They helped Neel into the car's back seat and took off to the hospital

'Papa hold on , hold on'' Said Rithul shivering

"Bhaiyyah jaldi'" cried Ikshu

They pulled into the emergency. Rithul immediately got off and came back with paramedics who had brought a stretcher with them.

'Ikshu thu jaker paise bhar main papa kay saath andhar jatha hun'

'ji bhaiyyah'

================

Sana had been working on her computer when her phone rang

'Hello."

"Hello Sana, Main Rithul baat ker raha hun'

Sana could immediately sense that something was not right.

"Kya hua? Sab teekh tho hai? She asked worried

'Sana, Papa ko goli lag gayi hai' Said Rithul , his voice shaking

'Kya? Kaise? Kab?'

"Us Roney nay'Gussay main aaker ikshu per goli chalanay ki koshish ki aur papa bech main aa gaye'

"Oh my God!'

"Abh kaise hain voh?' asked Sana

'Doctors keh rahe hain ki goli shoulder ko scratch kerthay hue nikli hai aur thoray tissues bhi rupture hue hain' said Rithul

Sana sighed with relief.

"Rithul aap fikr na karain. Sabh teek ho jayega'

'han leking ghar per kaise bataun. Isiliye aapko call kiya hai. Agar ghar call kertha tho pata nahi kon phone utatha aur main kya kehtha?

'kiyun? Aap phir nahi batayengay?' asked Sana

'Sana I don't know what to do. Sari family pareshan ho jayegi aur Ma' said Rithul completely worried

'Acha Rithul please calm down. Main kuch kerthi hun.

'.Ikshu kahan hai? Asked Sana

' Voh.. meray paas hai'

'Aap Ikshu ko ghar bejdijiye main phir dekhthi hun ki kya kerna hai' Said Sana and she hung up the phone.

Scene 2

'Sana kya hua beta. Aap bohot pareshan lag rahi hain' asked Hansa as she saw Sana running down stairs

'Mrs Mehra voh..'

Just then Ikshu had walked in and Sana could hear the loud gasp behind her.

'Ikshu kya hua?' said Hansa as she rushed over towards him. There was blood on his shirt

'tayiji voh papa..   ''

'kya hua papa ko..?' asked Hansa now frantic with worry

'Ikshu aap andhar jayiye aur dress change kare lijiye main Mrs mehra ko samjha dungi. Aapko wapis bhi jana hai' interrupted Sana

'Han lekin hua kya?' asked Hansa

'Mujhe abhi Rithul ki call ayi thi. Aur'.. Mr. Neel ko chot lagi hai. Voh hospital main hai. Lekin ghabranay ki koi baat nahi hai.  voh teek hain' Said Sana

'Kya?!'  Shamita had just entered into the room.

'Kya hua unko?'

'BHabi?'

'Sana' she cried looking at both of them one after another trying to find answers.

'Mr. Neel ko goli lagi hai.." Said Sana

The earth seemed to have disappeared under Shamita's feet as she fell on the sofa loosing her balance.

'Shamita' Cried Hansa.. "sana humain puri baat batao ki hua kya?'

'meeting kay baad,  Roney nay gussay main aaker Ikshu per goli chalanay ki koshish aur Mr. Neel beech main aa gaye. Unkay shoulder per lag ker nikli hai goli. Lekin fikr kernay ki koi baat nahi. Doctors nay kaha hai ki koi khatra nahi hai. ' Said Sana trying to assure them

'm..mujhe unhe dekhna hai bhabi. Abhi.. mujhe jana hai'

Just then Ikshu returned from his room, dressed.

'Ikshu aap dho extra pair of clothing le jayiye Rithul aur Mr. Neel ke liye' Said Sana thinking that they might need it.

' Ikshu , mujhe le jao please , mujhe jana hai' cried shamita uncontrollably

'Mrs Mehra please sambhaliye apnay aapko. Mr. Neel teekh hai. Aap is tarah jayengi tho voh kudh ghabra jayengay. Doctors nay stress lenay sey mana kiya hai' Said Sana trying to reason with her.  

'Han shamita thum shant ho jao. Ikshu chalo chalthay hain mujhe bhi chalna hai' said Hansa

'Lekin Dolly? ' asked Shamita

'Naina bhi tho ghar per nahi hai'

' Mrs Mehra aap fikr na karain, Main yahan rahungi aur Dolly ko pick up ker lungi school sey. Idha ka bhi ghar aanay ka waqt ho gaya hai. Usko shayad college main hi pata chal gaya hoga lekin mujhe nahi lagtha ki voh hospital jayegi.

Aur agar aagayi tho aap use please ghar bej dejiyega. Uska ghar per hona bohot zaroori hai' Said Sana thinking about Idha.

Idha would blame herself for what ever had happened. Sana thought it would be best if she stayed away from the hospital.

Ikshu urged everyone to get out of the house.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 30 January 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensranragprajee

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
wow what a turn of events ,....thanks suchi for taking our minds off nivren for a bit ;)

Suchi-

SweetQueens Newbie
SweetQueens
SweetQueens

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
wow what a twist , amazing

Suchi-

Go to top