Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Family Waves The First Move s2 page17 (Page 11)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Suchi completlyy lovedd it . I m lovngg RITHUL more n more .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Chapter 6

Scene 2:

Sana reaches the third door and knocks on it.

"come in" comes a meek voice

As sana opens the door, she sees crumpled balls of tissue  paper lying on the floor. Idha had been profusely crying.

"its ok.." said Sana as she sat besides Idha and begins to gently rub her back.

"Its ok..."

"kuch chahiye? '..Pani leker aaun?" asked Sana

Idha nods her head in a no and takes out a tissue to wipe her nose.

"Idha.. you have to be strong. Is tarah ronay sey kuch nahi honay wala."

"Main kya karun? '.Meri kya galthi hai?...Usnay meray saath batameezi ki aur'aur ' isiliye main nahi chahthi thi ki bhai is mamlay main dakhal dain" said Idha with renewed sobs in between

"I know''.I know'" Said Sana as she continued to gently rub her back

"Aur Papa , mujh per naraaz ho rahe hain.."

"Meri kya galthi hai"'

"Thumhari koi galthi nahi hai Idha' bus aaj ek karwe sach ka samna kiya hai thumnay.  Isliye keh rahi hun ' koi faida nahi ronay ka. Kuch nahi haasil honay wala'" Said Sada trying to hide her bitterness.

'main college nahi jaungi?' asked Idha with tears streaming from her face

'Idha, thumharay papa bohot achay hain. Voh thumharay baray main fikr kerthay hain. I am sure aisa kuch nahi hoga.'

'mujhe dar lag raha hai'kal Principal nay bulaya hai. Abh puray college ko pata chal jayega" said Idha worried

'aisa kuch nahi hoga. Don't worry'

'Nahi aap samaj nahi rahi hai'' she continued

Sana looked at Idha and realized that there is more to the story than whats presented.

'Idha koi aur baat bhi hui hai kya?....I am sorry to ask but if you want to share something then I am here' said Sana

Idha looked at the door to see if anyone was listening

'Roney wants to go out with me. Maine usey mana ker diya. He thinks I humiliated him by refusing him'' said Idha

'Refusing him?...'

something did not sound right.

'Refusing him ' as in date or'' asked Sana

'or..' said Idha

'Ah!' said Sana realizing what had happened.

'please don't tell anyone in the house. Aapnay dekha na Papa nay kaise react kiya tha' pleaded Idha immediately

'I won't tell but Idha, did he force himself on you?' asked Sana trying to get clear answers

'no'well' Usnay mujhe '.

Idha started narrating the incident to Sana

"Hey babe, looking good! " Said Roney as he walked in front of Idha.

"Come on Idha lets just go" urged Keerthi.

ROney started to walk towards Idha taking one step at a time. It was after college hours. Idha had just returned to fthe science lab to gather her books.

"Listen , I am a decent guy. I like you. I wanna go out with you" He said as he continued to walk towards Idha

Idha and keerthi tried to go past him but he held her hands real tight and pushed her against the wall

"what are you doing. Let me go" yelled Idha 

while Keethi was stopped by one of the other friends of Roney.

' I wouldn't scream if I were you' said Roney to Keerthi..

'All right, here is the deal. You go out with me. I will let you go. You refuse I need a consolation' Said Roney after he spat his chewed up gum on the floor

Idha tried once again to go past of him but failed as Roney placed both his hands on the wall and locked Idha in between

'Roney Get out of my way. This is going far enough. Main principal sey shikayat karungi thumhari' stammered Idha

'seems like you just refused my proposal. That's fine, I am cool with that' said Roney ignoring Idha's warnings.

'I need my consolation now. One little kiss from these babies' he said touching her lips

'Get off' said idha pushing his hands away

Roney went closer to her and Idha continued to struggle unable to push him off of her. He was just way too strong

'wow! What a ride!' said Roney after he emerged back from her face. Idha's face was red and tears streamed from her eyes.

'I'll be Back!' said Roney as he indicated his friend to follow him. Leaving Idha and Keerthi behind.

Idha skid down the wall with hands on her face and now crying earnestly as keerthi tried to console her.

Sana did not know what to say but she felt that there was more to the story. She knew that boys like Roney wouldn't stop with a little kiss.

'Idha did he say something else to you" asked Sana calmly

Idha looked at her, he eyes were swollen with all the crying that she had been doing. Sana fought the urge to hug her as she wanted Idha to tell everything. She did not know how she could help Idha but she felt that if Idha were to confide in someone that would make her feel better.

'He asked me to'

sleep with him..' chocked Idha.

Sana sighed as she was afraid of that.

'Oh! And'' asked Sana calmly

'NO! I did not' said Idha shocked reading the 'and' of sana

' He said if I don't then he would tell everyone that he'.

He?

'that he did.. '

'I see' said Sana

'I don't know what to do. I don't want to quit college but I do not see a choice left' said Idha crying once again

'First Idha , stop crying. These guys are creeps. They like to dominate, especially those who cannot defend themselves. Male or Female does not matter to them' Said Sana

'If he has threatened you then we will do something about it but no you should not quit college. Abhi college chor dogi, Kal thumhay kaam per koi aur milega tho kaam chor dogi kya? They are everywhere. You have to learn to live and be strong' she continued

'Don't worry we will find a solution to this' Said sana as she hugged Idha trying to calm her down.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 29 January 2011 at 11:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evenutsprajeemilee1014gmann2010Scintillating

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Suchi... I am completely loving ur story... :) Sana and Rithul are awesome.. :) pls continue dear... Smile

ScintillatingSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi Suchi!! Hug How are you, dear?? Boy, am I going to have a blast this weekend or what? Reading your fabulous story! Clap And, it is really shaping up very well and becoming extremely gripping as it unfolds.
Okay, I want to say something here. I hope you realize what an amazingly brilliant writer you are?? And, I am not just saying this for the heck of it and to make you feel good. You seriously should be a script writer or something, really!! This is not the work of an amateur. You are out an out a pro, my dear, when it comes to writing. You should seriously take this up as your career. Smile
I have read so many of your weekend retreats and now this short story of 'Family Waves' and you simply just never cease to amaze me by giving this perfectly right amount of justice to every emotion, every character, every trait of a character, every single incident!! Just stunningly marvelous! Clap
I am thoroughly enjoying reading all the scenes of this story. My only confusion about these last 2 scenes is that, what Sana did for Idha by showing her compassion & giving her support by hearing her out and consoling her, would actually be something Naina, would do? The way you have portrayed her character this is exactly the kind of solace Naina as Idha's bhabhi would provide, right? And, she was present at the dining table for lunch. So, how come she didn't do anything here??

milee1014Suchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Wowww Suchi i m lovngg ur SS . n i m lovngg Rithul n Sana . plzz continue soon .

ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Suchi!! Hug How are you, dear?? Boy, am I going to have a blast this weekend or what? Reading your fabulous story! Clap And, it is really shaping up very well and becoming extremely gripping as it unfolds.
Okay, I want to say something here. I hope you realize what an amazingly brilliant writer you are?? And, I am not just saying this for the heck of it and to make you feel good. You seriously should be a script writer or something, really!! This is not the work of an amateur. You are out an out a pro, my dear, when it comes to writing. You should seriously take this up as your career. Smile
I have read so many of your weekend retreats and now this short story of 'Family Waves' and you simply just never cease to amaze me by giving this perfectly right amount of justice to every emotion, every character, every trait of a character, every single incident!! Just stunningly marvelous! Clap
I am thoroughly enjoying reading all the scenes of this story. My only confusion about these last 2 scenes is that, what Sana did for Idha by showing her compassion & giving her support by hearing her out and consoling her, would actually be something Naina, would do? The way you have portrayed her character this is exactly the kind of solace Naina as Idha's bhabhi would provide, right? And, she was present at the dining table for lunch. So, how come she didn't do anything here??

Thanks payal dear! for the awesome awesome comment. Honestly I wait for such encouragement. and everytime it gives me a HUGE boost!!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

OK Naina and shravan had been missing from that scene. Only Sana, Rithul were present.
And for the couple of scenes Naina will be out and the reason will present itself. Sana just didn't ask as she is not a person who likes to talk much or intrude and other family members didn't bring up the topic as they already know about her absence.

Sana was just waiting on the table for the lunch as Hansa had invited her again like the last time.

Also many members of the family were not present like

Shravan, Hansa's husband (hasit) and Naina along with the lil kid dolly.

It was lunch hour so not all family members usually come and attend the lunch at home. Last time Idha and ikshu were absent and dolly had a half a day. So she was there.

and about Idha was vulnerable. I was thinking would anyone open up to a stranger that easily then i thought that its easiest to open up to a stranger than someone you love and know cause of the complications it has. And That is why I made it such a way that Idha opens up to Sana forming a bond and you will see why this was needed in the coming scenes.

: ))))
thanks for paying so much attention to my story it means a LOTTT!!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 29 January 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014Scintillating

NivRen_Luvu4eve Groupbie
NivRen_Luvu4eve
NivRen_Luvu4eve

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome Suchi.....I am loving it more and more....please continue soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Suchi, thanks dear for explaining the situation to me. I misunderstood, I thought I read in your scene that Naina was present at the dinning table.

Gosh, look at me, as if NivRen and all the CCBM characters aren't enough, I have now begun dissecting and dwelling upon your characters depicted in Family Waves. Seriously, I need to get a life!! Embarrassed

But tell you what, this is so much better because unlike CCBM, my CT for FW (i.e. you Hug) is so easily accessible and approachable. Wink At least, I can reach out to you and let you know, if I don't like any particular aspect in the story, hehe. LOL

And Suchi, you are very welcome, my dear!! Hug As I already mentioned, I am not saying this to make you feel good. Simply stating the truth and what I truly feel about the story. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 29 January 2011 at 1:17pm

prajeeSuchi-

Go to top