Thank you ! for your kind comments! I love the encouragement
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 6

Scene 1

" Mujhe abhi bhi yaqeen nahi ho raha hai" Said Neel angrily

"Aap please shaant ho jayiye. Bacha hai , galthi ho gayi" Said Shamita meekly

"Galthi? Mujhe iskay principal ka call aya tha. Main conference main tha!

Rithul aur Shravan tho is tarah nahi thay" yelled Neel angrily

Neel had just returned home for the lunch break. He had placed his briefcase on the sofa and stood besides it with hands in his pocket pacing around trying to make sense of the call that he had received earlier.

'Kahan hai Ikshu. Use abhi bulaao' He shouted

'please aap shanth ho jayiye. Main baat karungi uussey aur bhabi nay samjha diya hai. Aap kay gussa honay sey kuch nahi honay wala' said Shamita trying to calm Neel down.

'Thum usko sar per chada ker rakhthi ho. Roz Roz parties jana, parayi main concertrate kerna, jhagda kerna aur aaj maar peet. Ye larka haath sey nikaltha jaa raha hai .." said Neel angrily pacing front and back

'Use bulao thum abhi'

'Neel. Maine ikshu sey baat ki hai aur baat kuch aur hi hai' interrupted Hansa

'voh 'Idha ko ek larkay nay tang kiya tha. isi liye Ikshu nay aise kiya hai' said Hansa

'Kya? Kya matlab ''tang kiya hai?' asked Neel worried

'Neel pehlay aap khana khanay chalain. Sab intezaar ker rahe hain aur main nahi chahthi ki Idha ya Ikshu dono sey is baray main abhi baat ho. Ghar per aur koi nahi jantha ki kya hua hai' said Hansa

At the dining table Sana had been waiting for the rest of the family members to join in for lunch. She was sitting besides Idha who had introduced herself has Rithul's sister a few moments earlier.

Rithul was sitting in front of Sana at the other side of the table. Neel , Shamita and Hansa soon joined them.

'Ye ikshu kahan reh gaya hai' asked Neel commandingly

'main bula ker aathi hun' said shamita and she left the room.

Sana could feel the coldness in the air. She knew the reason behind it as she had witnessed the incident that had happened earlier.

As everyone started to eat in silence- shamita arrived with ikshu

He sat besides Rithul and turned his plate around.

"Thumhara demag kharab ho gaya tha kya?" Shouted Neel causing a huge eruption at the table.

"kya samajker thumnay uska Bike thoda?"

"Papa please" said Rithul as he glanced quickly at Sana. She was continuingly looking at her plate without making much moment.

"kya hua" he asked

"Ek larkay nay idha ko chera aur ye bhaisahab chalay gayi ussey hatha payi kernay" yelled back Neel pointing his fork at Ikshu as he spoke.

"Chera?"

"Mujhe khana nahi khana" shouted Ikshu as he pushed his plate back and left the table.

"dekha, Dekha isko. Kithna batameez hai" complained Neel angrily to Shamita

Shamita and Hansa looked at Neel helplessly not knowing how to calm him down.

"Aur thum. Kal sey college janay ki koi zaroorat nahi hai" yelled Neel at Idha

"Maine pehlay hi kaha tha ki Idha ko sirf girls college main dakhilah karwavo lekin kisi nay meri baat nahi maani. Aaj dekh liya iska nateeja" continued Neel

"Papa please---continued Rithul

"Nahi, kal sey college band" he commanded looking directly at Idha.

"Papa college rokhnay sey problem ki solution tho nahi hogi na. Aaj ek larkay nay tang kiya hai, kal aur koi kar saktha hai. Tho kya hum Idha tho har waqt ghar per lock ker kay rakhengay? Prisoner ki tarah?" reasoned Rithul

Neel continued glaring at Rithul with anger.

"Rithul thum abhi Commissioner ko phone lagao. I will see to it that , that boy gets suspended. How dare he?" commanded Neel

Idha who had been silently crying slowly got up and left the room.

Sana who had been watching this could not hold herself anymore

"I am sorry, ki main aapkay personal problem main dakhal de rahi hun. Lekin aap logon ko nahi lagtha ki Idha tho aapki zaroorat hai?

Until Sana had spoken no one seemed to have realized that she was also sitting amongst them.

Sana waited for someone to go after Idha. She looked at Rithul hoping that he would go after her.

" Please do not mind. I feel really bad for that poor child. I am going to go after her" she announced generally

Where is her room? She asked Rithul turning towards him

"Straight down and to the left. The third room"

"Neel apnay aap ko sambhalo. Thumhara gussa ikshu kay gussay sey kam nahi lag raha hai mujhe" said Hansa sternly as she saw sana walk away.

"Mehmanon kay saamnay kis tarah pesh ana chahiye ye bhul gaye ho kya?"

"Papa please calm down. Main ikshu sey baat karunga. I am sure Ikshu had a very good reason. Aisa nahi ho saktha ki voh kisi per aise hi haat utaaye. Us larkay nay zaroor bohot bura kiya hoga idha kay saath" said Rithul.

The very thought of it started to worry him. What did the boy do? Did he hurt Idha physically?

He looked at Hansa for answers

"Us larkay nay idha ka naam boy restroom main likha tha aur aaj usey chu ker batameezi ki. Abh kis had thak? Mujhe nahi pata. Idha nay nahi bataya aur na hi ikshu nay" said Hansa worriedly

Neel looked as if someone had let out air from his insides. He pushed his plate angrily breaking the china.

"Main use nahi chorunga. Abhi main commissioner sey baat kertha hun" stammered Neel with anger as he got up to leave towards his room

"shamita thum jao. Thumhay tho pata hai na Neel ka. Uska gussa tanda honay wala nahi hai ithni jald.

'Aur Rithul thum Ikshu kay paas jao aur saath kuch le jana khanay ke liye. Becharay bachay nay kuch bhi nahi khaya hoga"  Said hansa tiredly.

"Main Idha kay paas jaathi hun. Idha aur Sana , dono nay khana chor diya beech main" hansa mumbled to herself as she headed towards Idha's room

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
nuts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NIce work Suchi...the story is shaping up nicely - Sana getting drawn into the family even as her own family is breaking up is so nice.

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOw Suchi amazing and the way the story is shaping up tooo good yaar and sweetie thanks for lovely scenes.
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow......that was amazing suchitra ji.......cant wait to read  more
NivRen_Luvu4eve thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Suchi, mind blowing!! Loved it really. Can't wait for the next post.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful part Suchi really lovely and loved it comtinue soon
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Suchi completlyy lovedd it . I m lovngg RITHUL more n more .
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 6

Scene 2:

Sana reaches the third door and knocks on it.

"come in" comes a meek voice

As sana opens the door, she sees crumpled balls of tissue  paper lying on the floor. Idha had been profusely crying.

"its ok.." said Sana as she sat besides Idha and begins to gently rub her back.

"Its ok..."

"kuch chahiye? '..Pani leker aaun?" asked Sana

Idha nods her head in a no and takes out a tissue to wipe her nose.

"Idha.. you have to be strong. Is tarah ronay sey kuch nahi honay wala."

"Main kya karun? '.Meri kya galthi hai?...Usnay meray saath batameezi ki aur'aur ' isiliye main nahi chahthi thi ki bhai is mamlay main dakhal dain" said Idha with renewed sobs in between

"I know''.I know'" Said Sana as she continued to gently rub her back

"Aur Papa , mujh per naraaz ho rahe hain.."

"Meri kya galthi hai"'

"Thumhari koi galthi nahi hai Idha' bus aaj ek karwe sach ka samna kiya hai thumnay.  Isliye keh rahi hun ' koi faida nahi ronay ka. Kuch nahi haasil honay wala'" Said Sada trying to hide her bitterness.

'main college nahi jaungi?' asked Idha with tears streaming from her face

'Idha, thumharay papa bohot achay hain. Voh thumharay baray main fikr kerthay hain. I am sure aisa kuch nahi hoga.'

'mujhe dar lag raha hai'kal Principal nay bulaya hai. Abh puray college ko pata chal jayega" said Idha worried

'aisa kuch nahi hoga. Don't worry'

'Nahi aap samaj nahi rahi hai'' she continued

Sana looked at Idha and realized that there is more to the story than whats presented.

'Idha koi aur baat bhi hui hai kya?....I am sorry to ask but if you want to share something then I am here' said Sana

Idha looked at the door to see if anyone was listening

'Roney wants to go out with me. Maine usey mana ker diya. He thinks I humiliated him by refusing him'' said Idha

'Refusing him?...'

something did not sound right.

'Refusing him ' as in date or'' asked Sana

'or..' said Idha

'Ah!' said Sana realizing what had happened.

'please don't tell anyone in the house. Aapnay dekha na Papa nay kaise react kiya tha' pleaded Idha immediately

'I won't tell but Idha, did he force himself on you?' asked Sana trying to get clear answers

'no'well' Usnay mujhe '.

Idha started narrating the incident to Sana

"Hey babe, looking good! " Said Roney as he walked in front of Idha.

"Come on Idha lets just go" urged Keerthi.

ROney started to walk towards Idha taking one step at a time. It was after college hours. Idha had just returned to fthe science lab to gather her books.

"Listen , I am a decent guy. I like you. I wanna go out with you" He said as he continued to walk towards Idha

Idha and keerthi tried to go past him but he held her hands real tight and pushed her against the wall

"what are you doing. Let me go" yelled Idha 

while Keethi was stopped by one of the other friends of Roney.

' I wouldn't scream if I were you' said Roney to Keerthi..

'All right, here is the deal. You go out with me. I will let you go. You refuse I need a consolation' Said Roney after he spat his chewed up gum on the floor

Idha tried once again to go past of him but failed as Roney placed both his hands on the wall and locked Idha in between

'Roney Get out of my way. This is going far enough. Main principal sey shikayat karungi thumhari' stammered Idha

'seems like you just refused my proposal. That's fine, I am cool with that' said Roney ignoring Idha's warnings.

'I need my consolation now. One little kiss from these babies' he said touching her lips

'Get off' said idha pushing his hands away

Roney went closer to her and Idha continued to struggle unable to push him off of her. He was just way too strong

'wow! What a ride!' said Roney after he emerged back from her face. Idha's face was red and tears streamed from her eyes.

'I'll be Back!' said Roney as he indicated his friend to follow him. Leaving Idha and Keerthi behind.

Idha skid down the wall with hands on her face and now crying earnestly as keerthi tried to console her.

Sana did not know what to say but she felt that there was more to the story. She knew that boys like Roney wouldn't stop with a little kiss.

'Idha did he say something else to you" asked Sana calmly

Idha looked at her, he eyes were swollen with all the crying that she had been doing. Sana fought the urge to hug her as she wanted Idha to tell everything. She did not know how she could help Idha but she felt that if Idha were to confide in someone that would make her feel better.

'He asked me to'

sleep with him..' chocked Idha.

Sana sighed as she was afraid of that.

'Oh! And'' asked Sana calmly

'NO! I did not' said Idha shocked reading the 'and' of sana

' He said if I don't then he would tell everyone that he'.

He?

'that he did.. '

'I see' said Sana

'I don't know what to do. I don't want to quit college but I do not see a choice left' said Idha crying once again

'First Idha , stop crying. These guys are creeps. They like to dominate, especially those who cannot defend themselves. Male or Female does not matter to them' Said Sana

'If he has threatened you then we will do something about it but no you should not quit college. Abhi college chor dogi, Kal thumhay kaam per koi aur milega tho kaam chor dogi kya? They are everywhere. You have to learn to live and be strong' she continued

'Don't worry we will find a solution to this' Said sana as she hugged Idha trying to calm her down.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago