Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Will MIK get another lead role? (Page 9)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself?

[/QUOTE]

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

MIK rockssss!!!!I dnt think age matters in this industry its the talent!!We love u MIK!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc*4rom heaven*Rach-dc

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

[/QUOTE]
We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself?

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!
[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

I am bashing MIK.Best Joke of the Year.There is only man whom I have a crush and that is MIK.Listen girl I am in this forum from the beginining.People know how much I love him.But I am not that type of fan who will praise their favourite actor in every scenes.Whatever i felt I told.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009mysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan_RiaNa_

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Jo, dont explain urself to ppl.....LOL...... we know u since day1, but not who report u , so lite le yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by jakr

He looks very handsome and fit for Rudra role. . For thatmatter even the super stars look tired and weird in some scenes. Why fuss about his age? He is afaboulous actor and many wants to see him again and agin for his excellent acting. Why at all disuss his age? Even if he is tired he looks handsome. We as his true fans should always support him and  present encouraging comments . See the positive sides. Wishing  him a bright future.Leads can be other than the romantic teenage ones.
No-one is arguing that he does not look good or even better looking today. Nor is anyone wishing ill on him or desires that his career end.  However, the truth is evident on Indian television that after a certain age your career is OVER. For women it is 25 and for men 30. Lead roles are always played by younger stars. Bollywood allows male leads to last forever and female leads are finished at 30. Just recently we've seen a few actresses continue to work as leads over the age of 30. Give me an actress other than Rekha, Hema Malini or Shabana Azmi who played a lead role in a film after the age of 35.

I completely disagree to that point....Rati Pandey, who is one of my favourite actors in tellywood right now is 28 years old.She started to work on MJHT when she was 26 and she gained huge appreciation and lot of fans for her acting skillsEmbarrassed....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betsyb

Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by betsyb

never in this life time.Angry hope sangini is the last nail in his lead acting coffin. forever he will have flop tag with sangini and worst jodi tag with binny.

ram milayi jodi is doing better than sangini LOL
 iqbal binny is gross Thumbs DownDead
ALWAYS TH SAME COMMENTS, YOU'RE ALWAYS DEGRATING SANGINI AND ITS ACTORS... IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE, DON'T INSULT AT LEAST!!!!

POST REPORTED

I agree Darine1980..........
@betsyb.............you say the same thing over and over again, we get the point now.........you don't always have to write hate comments over and over again. And to be honest if you hate Binny and the show so much WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING IT??? there is a simple solution to your problem.....watch Ram milayi jodi and stop watching Sangini. You are probably in the minority that hates Binny, so you wont convince anyone of us with your disgusting POVs.
even if 1 million binny fans come LOL and even if she was playing mother theresa LOL the truth will remain that she cant act and that she sucks! so just shut your eyes and mouth if you cant read and hear and tolerate minority truthsLOL Angry

Why can't you do it first before telling us.....

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Don't know if MIK will get another lead role or not but truly speaking this is the his first show I watch and I should say, he is doing it to his level best and I adore his acting.....Wishing him and Binny all the best !!!! Embarrassed

Edited by Sweet_Waters - 15 January 2011 at 6:36am
iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
why are u guys discussing about the future?
u never know may be TV industry and its expectation does change
u never know and about his age and looks
beauty lies in the eyes of beholder
some may like his looks others not
there is no need to discuss such an issue so deeply

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*4rom heaven*Rach-dcOrientalDancershumi.

Go to top