Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Will MIK get another lead role? (Page 11)

HardCore22 Groupbie
HardCore22
HardCore22

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamsa_idol

I dont think IQ will ever have that problem...True talent always prevails..And he is one of the most talented actors we have today...

As long as he wants to work..He will get awesome  lead roles....And I think he is getting more and more handsome by the day
Wink

I agree! I think he is still very handsome even though he reaching his 30's..Love him and his acting skills Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
he's still much better looking and talented than the 20-25y/o actors in tellywood, so i think he'll still hav roles offered to him. The laugh lines (i wont call them wrinkles!) around his eyes add to his sexiness. And if he's done in tellywood, then i def want him to move on to bollywood. He's better looking and more talented than a lot of the actors in bwood too! Som1 needs to giv him a good role in a film... (and btw, whoever is trying to report jo's post as a mik bashing one, come on!! Dont be ridiculous! First of all, she's a huge mik fan, and second, there's no bashing of any sort!...seriously ppl, calm down.)

Edited by zaara10 - 15 January 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick*4rom heaven*Laila2009Rach-dc-Ria-CHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilms_RiaNa_

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

he's still much better looking and talented than the 20-25y/o actors in tellywood, so i think he'll still hav roles offered to him. The laugh lines (i wont call them wrinkles!) around his eyes add to his sexiness. And if he's done in tellywood, then i def want him to move on to bollywood. He's better looking and more talented than a lot of the actors in bwood too! Som1 needs to giv him a good role in a film... (and btw, whoever is trying to report jo's post as a mik bashing one, come on!! Dont be ridiculous! First of all, she's a huge mik fan, and second, there's no bashing of any sort!...seriously ppl, calm down.)
I agree with you when it comes to his laugh lines.  They're not wrinkles per se. I actually think he looks great with them. Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-mysticgoryfilms_RiaNa_

shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
the lines just show his hardwork and success and still makes him look like a million bucks!Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurlmyworld.22Rach-dc-Ria-Darine1980*4rom heaven*smartc

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I guess some cant look beyond the wrinkles....oh god!  what happened to hard work, talent and dedication!  I must say he has strongest screen presence on telly!!!

Forget everything, his voice says it all! 

On that note, I shall khisko!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurlmyworld.22shopaholic83-Ria-Rach-dc*4rom heaven*smartc

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

I must say he has strongest screen presence on telly!!!

Forget everything, his voice says it all! 

not just telly...he has the strongest screen presence everywhereStarStarStarStar...be it any meduim of art !!!
Oh God!! if we start with what makes him special then that post will outdo everythingLOLLOL

Lets just stick to one phrase- MIK is just the Best!!! Mashallah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*4rom heaven*Rach-dc

Additi_sjfan IF-Dazzler
Additi_sjfan
Additi_sjfan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Awesome post jo...

@jo bashing mik comment: ROFL sry gurls, ur way off...

Back to MIK.. it depends... MIK doesnt look very old.. i think he can fit as the lead in a saas-bahu story.... a matured guy kinds role

just dont think rudra fits him... playing a immatured lover boy kinda role makes it weird with MIK's age n stuff...

but he's a great actor no doubt... but lost his charm when it comes to young chocolate loverboy kind of roles....

anyways... i wonder what he wants to do next... n most prob when the next is?Smile

p.s.  no offence.. MIK's gd, but tellyworld is so competitve now... every actor now has made a niche.. n there's tons with strong acting skills, looks n screen presence.... n plus age... so i dont personally think MIK is better/worse off than other actors...

Edited by Additi_sjfan - 16 January 2011 at 9:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickAnnu..Laila200949erFan_RiaNa_

shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
why are we tinking of the next show? SSBS is still on and going strong!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22VasusenaRadheya

Go to top