Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Will MIK get another lead role? (Page 10)

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsCHIPPEDCUPLimitLessFan_RiaNa_

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Waters

Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by jakr

He looks very handsome and fit for Rudra role. . For thatmatter even the super stars look tired and weird in some scenes. Why fuss about his age? He is afaboulous actor and many wants to see him again and agin for his excellent acting. Why at all disuss his age? Even if he is tired he looks handsome. We as his true fans should always support him and  present encouraging comments . See the positive sides. Wishing  him a bright future.Leads can be other than the romantic teenage ones.
No-one is arguing that he does not look good or even better looking today. Nor is anyone wishing ill on him or desires that his career end.  However, the truth is evident on Indian television that after a certain age your career is OVER. For women it is 25 and for men 30. Lead roles are always played by younger stars. Bollywood allows male leads to last forever and female leads are finished at 30. Just recently we've seen a few actresses continue to work as leads over the age of 30. Give me an actress other than Rekha, Hema Malini or Shabana Azmi who played a lead role in a film after the age of 35.

I completely disagree to that point....Rati Pandey, who is one of my favourite actors in tellywood right now is 28 years old.She started to work on MJHT when she was 26 and she gained huge appreciation and lot of fans for her acting skillsEmbarrassed....

Great you have ONE exception to the rule...perhaps there is hope!
pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I will still watch MIK perform in the crazy way I do even when turns 100
Day Dreaming(May Allah bless him with long and healthy life..Aameen)
Reading this thread has made to reconsider the benefit of such an online platform...there is completely no reason and logic to what all have been said about age/wrinkles Thumbs DownThumbs Down
OMG give me a break man!! what is the point !!!!
there is no sense in discussing how many wrinkles he has been developing cos wrinkles don't make u act....Talent Does !!
and his talent makes him act wonderfully perfect !!!!

MIK is a phenomenal actor and a GEM of a person ..Mashallah
and that is what will get him his due ...Inshallah!!!!
so those who are picking out alternative career options.....go take some sleep..cos u have been very caring and have spent sleepless nights worrying about his career
As fans we should respect his personality and decisions and not pick up petty discussions!!!
Those who proclaim them as MIK fans and then find faults with his every step need to revise the defination as it is meant to be understoodStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

why are u guys discussing about the future?
u never know may be TV industry and its expectation does change
u never know and about his age and looks
beauty lies in the eyes of beholder
some may like his looks others not
there is no need to discuss such an issue so deeply
So what if we are discussing a topic? I think all  of us hope things change for the better but only when you bring an issue to the forefront will it change.  What it looks like it people want to see their favorite stars continue to act in roles that are well suited for their age. They want to see them again.  However, why is it the production houses think this is NOT what the public want. Only if they know can they do anything. The public shapes what is made by a) watching a show and b) public opinion.  As for looks, sure I disagree with some of the comments regarding how MIK looks today but I also like to read what others think.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickCHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan_RiaNa_

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Originally posted by jakr

Let us enjoy today and be optim istic. Rules have changed and will change  . Hope for the better for us and our dear hero . Why worry about tomorow which is quite unpredictable. Enjoy Sangini..................with Raga 

ha ha...i agree. Lets just enjoy this show n his current role. Why is everyone after him getting lead roles in future or not?LOL That's his business, he will handle. LOL who are we to bid on his future prospects? Smile
Loved this post - let him take care of his career ROFL - why are we loosing sleep over that - lets just enjoy what he is giving us- his talent and his performance. As to his age - I personally think he does look better now than he did in his previous shows.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself? 

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!
Darine, I have also reported your post for harressing a fellow member of this forum in an effort to get them into unnecessary trouble and threatening them with the power of the REPORT. How dare you falsely accuse someone who is one of the BIGGEST MIK fans on this forum. She is discussing an issue and it is a well thought out argument. If you are upset over matters of this kind I suggest that you a) refrain from reading her threads and b) grow-up.  The level of sensitivity on this forum is a mile high and it is getting very frustrating to walk around on egg shells for those people who get upset over ANYTHING that does not suit their personal taste.

And for goodness sake, if you're quoting someone, make sure your QUOTES are properly blocked out as it confuses the heck out of readers when your posts are responded too. I had to correct your mess up in my post as it looked like you were quoting Jonaki's postConfused

Edited by Laila2009 - 15 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickCHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan_RiaNa_

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by Darine1980

We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself?

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!
[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

I am bashing MIK.Best Joke of the Year.There is only man whom I have a crush and that is MIK.Listen girl I am in this forum from the beginining.People know how much I love him.But I am not that type of fan who will praise their favourite actor in every scenes.Whatever i felt I told.
[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFLROFL Can't believe this..!! Jo bashing mik??
sorry Darine1980 ,  you're so wrong here ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10Additi_sjfanLaila2009Annu..CHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan

Go to top