Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post jo...

@jo bashing mik comment: 🤣 sry gurls, ur way off...

Back to MIK.. it depends... MIK doesnt look very old.. i think he can fit as the lead in a saas-bahu story.... a matured guy kinds role

just dont think rudra fits him... playing a immatured lover boy kinda role makes it weird with MIK's age n stuff...

but he's a great actor no doubt... but lost his charm when it comes to young chocolate loverboy kind of roles....

anyways... i wonder what he wants to do next... n most prob when the next is?😊

p.s.  no offence.. MIK's gd, but tellyworld is so competitve now... every actor now has made a niche.. n there's tons with strong acting skills, looks n screen presence.... n plus age... so i dont personally think MIK is better/worse off than other actors...
Edited by Additi_sjfan - 13 years ago
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why are we tinking of the next show? SSBS is still on and going strong!
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys let us just leave this discussion based on a baseless topic!!!
🤢
lets do what we are here for....Enjoy Sangini !! and Rudra!!
MIK is intelligent and strong enough Mashallah to handle his career and no one can take away what is rightfully his ....The love and adulation of all his fans around the world!!🥳
we love and respect him toooo much both as an actor and a person and lets just end here ( cos when people have decided to speak just anything from anywhere👎🏼..this is can go on endlessly)
 and enjoy what he is dedicatedly presenting us...RUDRA!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pink gurl

this discussion based on a baseless topic!!!

😆
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pink gurl

guys let us just leave this discussion based on a baseless topic!!!

🤢
lets do what we are here for....Enjoy Sangini !! and Rudra!!
MIK is intelligent and strong enough Mashallah to handle his career and no one can take away what is rightfully his ....The love and adulation of all his fans around the world!!🥳
we love and respect him toooo much both as an actor and a person and lets just end here ( cos when people have decided to speak just anything from anywhere👎🏼..this is can go on endlessly)
 and enjoy what he is dedicatedly presenting us...RUDRA!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

PG, for a baseless topic this got 90 plus posts. So you don't like the topic, then bye-bye. I think the person made an important point in her post.  MIK can be everything but there are certain truths that exist in India television that cannot be ignored no matter how much you adore a picture actor/actress. Burying it in the ground and closing your eyes to it and the accuse the person for bringing it to the forefront as bashing is projecting your frustrations at the wrong person. Once Sangani is over, then what? And believe me, if this maha episode and the merger of the shows for the mumbai episodes don't work, then what? You have any bright ideas?
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you laila.

for the rest if u dont like the topic, then dont reply but dont call it baseless. the fact remains that mik is losing an edge n if sangini doesnt work, it might not be gd news for him.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself?

😆...that is all because you need a eye check up baby....😉 Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

😆...that is all because you need a eye check up baby....😉

eye check up is needed for all those babies who are not reading Jonaki's first post properly.. and not being able to understand what she wants to say in it..😉

pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when things in question are the number of wrinkles,age coming in way of an extremely competent actor and just because the character slapped the female lead and you announce that his career is over....what else does one pick out if not baselessness??????

Can we talk some sense here rather than bashing every move he makes?
When he was away from the screens i guess the same people would have been waiting for his return and now when he is back and howw!! you picking up faults with no logic and reason😳
If you don't like to see sensible performances then why watch Rudra in the first place ??? I guess youtube has Jai walia uploaded🤣
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Why are you all saying this topic baseless?If topics like "Rudr looks hot in shower" are not baseless then why it will be?

It is hard to get a lead role after 30 and even when your last show is a flop.I think MIK should do roles like Shiv Kapoor.A matured 30+ businessman,very successful,straight forward and he should wear suits