Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shipra_S

ha ha...i agree. Lets just enjoy this show n his current role. Why is everyone after him getting lead roles in future or not?😆 That's his business, he will handle. 😆 who are we to bid on his future prospects? 😊

Loved this post - let him take care of his career 🤣 - why are we loosing sleep over that - lets just enjoy what he is giving us- his talent and his performance. As to his age - I personally think he does look better now than he did in his previous shows.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

[Quote=JONAKIHATESYOU]

We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself? 

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!
Darine, I have also reported your post for harressing a fellow member of this forum in an effort to get them into unnecessary trouble and threatening them with the power of the REPORT. How dare you falsely accuse someone who is one of the BIGGEST MIK fans on this forum. She is discussing an issue and it is a well thought out argument. If you are upset over matters of this kind I suggest that you a) refrain from reading her threads and b) grow-up.  The level of sensitivity on this forum is a mile high and it is getting very frustrating to walk around on egg shells for those people who get upset over ANYTHING that does not suit their personal taste.

And for goodness sake, if you're quoting someone, make sure your QUOTES are properly blocked out as it confuses the heck out of readers when your posts are responded too. I had to correct your mess up in my post as it looked like you were quoting Jonaki's post😕
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!

Darine, I have also reported your post for harressing a fellow member of this forum in an effort to get them into unnecessary trouble and threatening them with the power of the REPORT. How dare you falsely accuse someone who is one of the BIGGEST MIK fans on this forum. She is discussing an issue and it is a well thought out argument. If you are upset over matters of this kind I suggest that you a) refrain from reading her threads and b) grow-up.  The level of sensitivity on this forum is a mile high and it is getting very frustrating to walk around on egg shells for those people who get upset over ANYTHING that does not suit their personal taste.

And for goodness sake, if you're quoting someone, make sure your QUOTES are properly blocked out as it confuses the heck out of readers when your posts are responded too. I had to correct your mess up in my post as it looked like you were quoting Jonaki's post😕

I tried but I couldn't fix the quote problem in my post on this page😆

But I completely agree with your overall statement😊
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself?

REPORTED....
🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

I am bashing MIK.Best Joke of the Year.There is only man whom I have a crush and that is MIK.Listen girl I am in this forum from the beginining.People know how much I love him.But I am not that type of fan who will praise their favourite actor in every scenes.Whatever i felt I told.
ROFLROFLROFL Can't believe this..!! Jo bashing mik??
sorry Darine1980 ,  you're so wrong here ROFLROFL
HardCore22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamsa_idol

I dont think IQ will ever have that problem...True talent always prevails..And he is one of the most talented actors we have today...

As long as he wants to work..He will get awesome  lead roles....And I think he is getting more and more handsome by the day
😉

I agree! I think he is still very handsome even though he reaching his 30's..Love him and his acting skills 😊
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he's still much better looking and talented than the 20-25y/o actors in tellywood, so i think he'll still hav roles offered to him. The laugh lines (i wont call them wrinkles!) around his eyes add to his sexiness. And if he's done in tellywood, then i def want him to move on to bollywood. He's better looking and more talented than a lot of the actors in bwood too! Som1 needs to giv him a good role in a film... (and btw, whoever is trying to report jo's post as a mik bashing one, come on!! Dont be ridiculous! First of all, she's a huge mik fan, and second, there's no bashing of any sort!...seriously ppl, calm down.)Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara10

he's still much better looking and talented than the 20-25y/o actors in tellywood, so i think he'll still hav roles offered to him. The laugh lines (i wont call them wrinkles!) around his eyes add to his sexiness. And if he's done in tellywood, then i def want him to move on to bollywood. He's better looking and more talented than a lot of the actors in bwood too! Som1 needs to giv him a good role in a film... (and btw, whoever is trying to report jo's post as a mik bashing one, come on!! Dont be ridiculous! First of all, she's a huge mik fan, and second, there's no bashing of any sort!...seriously ppl, calm down.)

I agree with you when it comes to his laugh lines.  They're not wrinkles per se. I actually think he looks great with them. 😉 
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the lines just show his hardwork and success and still makes him look like a million bucks!😍
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess some cant look beyond the wrinkles....oh god!  what happened to hard work, talent and dedication!  I must say he has strongest screen presence on telly!!!

Forget everything, his voice says it all! 

On that note, I shall khisko!!!

pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

I must say he has strongest screen presence on telly!!!

Forget everything, his voice says it all! 

not just telly...he has the strongest screen presence everywhere⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...be it any meduim of art !!!
Oh God!! if we start with what makes him special then that post will outdo everything😆😆

Lets just stick to one phrase- MIK is just the Best!!! Mashallah