Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Will MIK get another lead role? - Page 7

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself?

[/QUOTE]

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!
[/QUOTE]
🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

I am bashing MIK.Best Joke of the Year.There is only man whom I have a crush and that is MIK.Listen girl I am in this forum from the beginining.People know how much I love him.But I am not that type of fan who will praise their favourite actor in every scenes.Whatever i felt I told.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jo, dont explain urself to ppl.....😆...... we know u since day1, but not who report u , so lite le yaar
Sweet_Waters thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

No-one is arguing that he does not look good or even better looking today. Nor is anyone wishing ill on him or desires that his career end.  However, the truth is evident on Indian television that after a certain age your career is OVER. For women it is 25 and for men 30. Lead roles are always played by younger stars. Bollywood allows male leads to last forever and female leads are finished at 30. Just recently we've seen a few actresses continue to work as leads over the age of 30. Give me an actress other than Rekha, Hema Malini or Shabana Azmi who played a lead role in a film after the age of 35.

I completely disagree to that point....Rati Pandey, who is one of my favourite actors in tellywood right now is 28 years old.She started to work on MJHT when she was 26 and she gained huge appreciation and lot of fans for her acting skills😳....

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: betsyb

even if 1 million binny fans come 😆 and even if she was playing mother theresa 😆 the truth will remain that she cant act and that she sucks! so just shut your eyes and mouth if you cant read and hear and tolerate minority truths😆 😡

Why can't you do it first before telling us.....

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
Don't know if MIK will get another lead role or not but truly speaking this is the his first show I watch and I should say, he is doing it to his level best and I adore his acting.....Wishing him and Binny all the best !!!! 😳Edited by Sweet_Waters - 13 years ago
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why are u guys discussing about the future?
u never know may be TV industry and its expectation does change
u never know and about his age and looks
beauty lies in the eyes of beholder
some may like his looks others not
there is no need to discuss such an issue so deeply
We have to accept that it will become difficult for MIK to get a lead role,The problem is not only his age.Ram Kapoor was 35 when he played Jai Walia but he was showered with awards.The problem is MIK is loosing his charm.I don't know why I don't feel the same when I see him?Is it just his age or he is not taking proper care of himself?

[/QUOTE]

REPORTED....
You're just bashing MIK! Your aim is just to hurt MIK and his fans, it's not tolerable!!!! Don't know what's pleasure you get doing this!
[/QUOTE]

You reported JonakiHatesYou?😕

I've only known her this month but I can say positively that she's a big fan of MIK as well as Shiv-Gauri. She is not a forum troll; what she is doing is called criticism of an actor, which I last checked is perfectly alright to do on IF. She made this post because she was worried about MIK's future, which she can rightfully do so as a fan of Iqbal.

Lighten up and way to unnecessarily alert the moderators.

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Waters

I completely disagree to that point....Rati Pandey, who is one of my favourite actors in tellywood right now is 28 years old.She started to work on MJHT when she was 26 and she gained huge appreciation and lot of fans for her acting skills😳....

Great you have ONE exception to the rule...perhaps there is hope!
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will still watch MIK perform in the crazy way I do even when turns 100
😍(May Allah bless him with long and healthy life..Aameen)
Reading this thread has made to reconsider the benefit of such an online platform...there is completely no reason and logic to what all have been said about age/wrinkles 👎🏼👎🏼
OMG give me a break man!! what is the point !!!!
there is no sense in discussing how many wrinkles he has been developing cos wrinkles don't make u act....Talent Does !!
and his talent makes him act wonderfully perfect !!!!

MIK is a phenomenal actor and a GEM of a person ..Mashallah
and that is what will get him his due ...Inshallah!!!!
so those who are picking out alternative career options.....go take some sleep..cos u have been very caring and have spent sleepless nights worrying about his career
As fans we should respect his personality and decisions and not pick up petty discussions!!!
Those who proclaim them as MIK fans and then find faults with his every step need to revise the defination as it is meant to be understood😳

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: steffroc

why are u guys discussing about the future?

u never know may be TV industry and its expectation does change
u never know and about his age and looks
beauty lies in the eyes of beholder
some may like his looks others not
there is no need to discuss such an issue so deeply

So what if we are discussing a topic? I think all  of us hope things change for the better but only when you bring an issue to the forefront will it change.  What it looks like it people want to see their favorite stars continue to act in roles that are well suited for their age. They want to see them again.  However, why is it the production houses think this is NOT what the public want. Only if they know can they do anything. The public shapes what is made by a) watching a show and b) public opinion.  As for looks, sure I disagree with some of the comments regarding how MIK looks today but I also like to read what others think.