Sasural Genda Phool

WHY WAS SUHAANA WAVING AND SMILING AT SONA??? - Page 2

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

Guyz lets stop Sona bashing yaar...Felt really bad when I saw the look on her face when Sushaan were going on scooter and i don't think Suhaana was being saracastic there...

The smile on Suhaana's face meant she was thankful and specially the thumbs up

yeah yeah...the smile...thumps up...ws nt totally sarcastic.......suhana hs a golden heart.....so forgiving....obviously shes gona 4get everything....n be thnkful..grateful 2 sona..........the look on her face....i guess she ws happy seeing them 2gether...she shud be also.......bt no offence intended...she did go overboard wid ishaan.....dat is y i dnt like her so much..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shelly_nair

yea what ur saying is correct. so we will stop bashing her now.

Thanks Shelly...

The very fact that Sona made all of us hate her in itself is a proof that she did her job to perfection....

Not all jobs in this world are liked by everyone but they have to be done else there will be instability in this world...
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Shelly...

The very fact that Sona made all of us hate her in itself is a proof that she did her job to perfection....

Not all jobs in this world are liked by everyone but they have to be done else there will be instability in this world...

yea what u said is right. she has acted well and done full justice to the character that is why we are hating that character. anyways after all the result is positive. our Ishaan and Suhana are together. Ab unko kisis ka nazar na lage...😍
tejeshec thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shelly_nair

yea what u said is right. she has acted well and done full justice to the character that is why we are hating that character. anyways after all the result is positive. our Ishaan and Suhana are together. Ab unko kisis ka nazar na lage...😍

According to me nazar unki lagti hai jo doosron se jalte hai and I don't think there is room of jealousy in the kashyap and bajpayee family...they all are happy for each other.....

Agar unhe kisiki nazar lag sakti hai toh vo hai unki khud ki.....kehte hain kabhi kabhi khud ki nazar bhi lag jaati.....god forbid but......

Guyz lets stop Sona bashing yaar...Felt really bad when I saw the look on her face when Sushaan were going on scooter and i don't think Suhaana was being saracastic there...

The smile on Suhaana's face meant she was thankful and specially the thumbs up

Bud where did Sona actually talk to Suhana before that she will know that Sona was involved in this stupid OTT game of "LOVE"?πŸ˜•..She never spoke to Suhana before nor after theconfession.so there's no chance of Suhana knowing that Sona was doing it purposefully..and I can bet on thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Bud where did Sona actually talk to Suhana before that she will know that Sona was involved in this stupid OTT game of "LOVE"?πŸ˜•..She never spoke to Suhana before nor after theconfession.so there's no chance of Suhana knowing that Sona was doing it purposefully..and I can bet on thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shounak lets hope SGP creatives cut short sonali praise session hence this sceneπŸ˜‰
(lets hope against hope today sonali's scene with KK was her last scene in the serial)
This content was originally posted by: 111192

shounak lets hope SGP creatives cut short sonali praise session hence this sceneπŸ˜‰
(lets hope against hope today sonali's scene with KK was her last scene in the serial)

I would love to hope so..but Sona will get more praises Renu di..Abhi Gabbar ka Basanti ke saath aur thakur ke saath baatein baaki hai
tejeshec thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

It is quite possible that Sona might have spoken to Suhaana which is not yet shown(may be Cv's have kept something like a suspense)...else I don't see any reason why Suhaana has to show thumbs up to Sonali........May be next week they will show that scene......

It is quite possible that Sona might have spoken to Suhaana which is not yet shown(may be Cv's have kept something like a suspense)...else I don't see any reason why Suhaana has to show thumbs up to Sonali........May be next week they will show that scene......

Maybe if they are doing it differently in SGP...
Ekta76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Suhana tends to forgive and forget very easily....a rare quality of hers. Raat gayi baat gayi.