WHY WAS SUHAANA WAVING AND SMILING AT SONA???

Posted: 13 years ago
Guyz why was Suhaana waving and smiling at Sona....I think Sona spoke to Suhaana before she confessed which is not yet shown...

May be Suhaana after that talk with Sona realized that Sona was actually helping them to get closer........From the smile that Suhaana gave to Sona I can say that she was saying thanks to her indirectly...... 

Kuch gadbad lag raha hai..................

As i said in my earlier post..

i guess sonali confronted suhana before or after she started breaking things..
sonali mi8 hav already spoken to suhana regarding that acting n stuff..
so nw dat everything is alright suhana has no issues wid sonali!

Originally posted by harshd_fan

As i said in my earlier post..

i guess sonali confronted suhana before or after she started breaking things..
sonali mi8 hav already spoken to suhana regarding that acting n stuff..
so nw dat everything is alright suhana has no issues wid sonali!

Ditto!!!
I think, actually Suhana does not have any problem with Sonali. But she afraid that whether she will lose Ishaan was the main problem. Also, Sonali already said that Ishaan loves Suhana and requested not to go leaving him. After telling her love openly Suhana might feel relaxed. Then her mind was clear.... 
Hmmm I think Suhana did it sarcastically.Remember..when Sonali went with Ishaan on the scooter,she too chipkofied with Ishaan and waved at Suhana..so maybe Suhana is doing the same.something like tit for tat?😆.mayb she has uninor mobile conection and wants to say Sona..Ab Mera Number Hai!😆
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Hmmm I think Suhana did it sarcastically.Remember..when Sonali went with Ishaan on the scooter,she too chipkofied with Ishaan and waved at Suhana..so maybe Suhana is doing the same.something like tit for tat?😆.mayb she has uninor mobile conection and wants to say Sona..Ab Mera Number Hai!😆

😆😆😆🤣🤣......good one though....hehe
ooh even i think it ws all badla...😆......wen sona hd gone wid ishaan.......she toh nt only kept waving continuously at suhana.........bt also said in her irritating style..."YOU'LL MISS DIS...HUH !!"
OMG...i cnt stand her...😡😡
Originally posted by Garima_04

🤣......good one though....hehe
ooh even i think it ws all badla...😆......wen sona hd gone wid ishaan.......she toh nt only kept waving continuously at suhana.........bt also said in her irritating style..."YOU'LL MISS DIS...HUH !!"
OMG...i cnt stand her...😡😡

even i was wondering why suhana is waving Sonali and showed thumps up. u ppl are really notorious.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. suhana waved Basanti.😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by shelly_nair

even i was wondering why suhana is waving Sonali and showed thumps up. u ppl are really notorious.😆. suhana waved Basanti.😆

exactlyyy......gabbar se panga leti hai......huh....usko tease karti hai.........NOT NEMORE NOW..!
😆😆😆....like they say every dog hs itz day..!! hehe
😆
Guyz lets stop Sona bashing yaar...Felt really bad when I saw the look on her face when Sushaan were going on scooter and i don't think Suhaana was being saracastic there...

The smile on Suhaana's face meant she was thankful and specially the thumbs up
Originally posted by tejeshec

Guyz lets stop Sona bashing yaar...Felt really bad when I saw the look on her face when Sushaan were going on scooter and i don't think Suhaana was being saracastic there...

The smile on Suhaana's face meant she was thankful and specially the thumbs up

yea what ur saying is correct. so we will stop bashing her now.