"The Big Wedding Is On The Cards Tomorrow" - KA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

What will happen now that the miscarriage has taken place?

Poll Choice
Arohi cancells the Cheeku shaadi as she feels responsible
Arohi still marries Cheeku in order to forget Arjun
Arohi unknowingly marries Arjun, Arjun turns V. Horrible tho
Arjun PRETENDS to turn good, to seek revenge for his family
The miscariage doesnt change anything, same old, same old
Arjun turns nasty, only then does Arohi realise the love.
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Quote (from what they pasted on Arjun's wall, YESTERDAY's DATE):
Karan's Angels: ?"Sometimes You May Feel GOD Is HARD On You & Doesn't LOVE You,The Truth Is He Loves You To Much To Leave You The Way You Are,God Is LOVE";-) Good Night Kundraians/Kamraians.Please Continue Promoting These Official Pages Of Karan,Kritika & Kitani Mohabbat Hai - Wahi Jodi, Nayi Love Story
The Big Wedding Is On The Cards Tomorrow Hehe (Twist) So Please Continue Watching KMH2 On Imagine TV Mon-Fri @8pm (IST) & Helps Increase The TRP's.Thank You & God Bless:-)

What big wedding occured today then?, I dont know about you guys but I didnt see any big wedding today - Major Disappointment Much!! 😵
And I'm so annoyed about Gauri😡... Raashi has to be the worlds cutest sister and Gauri the worlds biggest cow, so how did Gauri come out on top then?
I cant beleive the whole miscarriage thing and to top it all off,.. Arjun's back with his low - life dad.
Anyhows, now maybe we'll see some more efforts from Arohi's Side😃.

Hopefully all this misunderstanding will be cleared up quickly!!!

Anyhows😊, please do comment with your own opinions below, I love hearing from you guys 😆

Right now every one is egearly waiting to get all confusions cleard.
I know this gauri gilr is a creep, must be placed in anassylum.
As for arjuhi, now the tables would be turned down, till now the ball was in arohis court but its now in arjuns court, he will marry arohi to get revenge on her family - hope rashi getsconcious and reveal who pushed her, but i am sure it will take a while for that to happen.
Rest leaving to CVs to surprise us - hope its a good one.
THe promo was for 13th jan and the status said  get ready for big wedding tomorrow , it was all misleading,  disappointed about that.  but  the  episode flow is making sense and very intense,   they should have just given the proper info from the beginning. why all this confusion.
Second that.. rashi is going to be unconscious for a while to give Rudr and Gauri to do more damage. But i hope the CVs have something really good for Gauri.. cant stand her.. i hope they build some really long and steep staircases for her.. And hopefully Arohi will appreciate Arjun's side once she sees exactly how BAD he can be in his rage.. 

Originally posted by ishikaek43

Right now every one is egearly waiting to get all confusions cleard.
I know this gauri gilr is a creep, must be placed in anassylum.
As for arjuhi, now the tables would be turned down, till now the ball was in arohis court but its now in arjuns court, he will marry arohi to get revenge on her family - hope rashi getsconcious and reveal who pushed her, but i am sure it will take a while for that to happen.
Rest leaving to CVs to surprise us - hope its a good one.
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Second that.. rashi is going to be unconscious for a while to give Rudr and Gauri to do more damage. But i hope the CVs have something really good for Gauri.. cant stand her.. i hope they build some really long and steep staircases for her.. And hopefully Arohi will appreciate Arjun's side once she sees exactly how BAD he can be in his rage..

Lol that was funny - long and steep steps - she really deserves it.Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
All hopes lie in Rashi now as only she can reveal to arjun that it was gauri the churail who's responsible...Don't want Arohi to suffer for something she didn't do...Just want arjuhi together...hate these misunderstandingsss ...when the hell will they leave arjuhi and let them be together!
i think that arohi will marry arjun by acident... then arjun would take out all the revenge on her by being mean to her afetr the wedding... arohi too will now feel the pain... hopefully she doesn't marry that chiku... ckaran said in the e24 sectio that arjun would take the bride but in a awkward situation!!!!! finger crossed... this tym i wanna c their life as being hubby and wife!!!☺️
I do think that arohi will get married to arjun bt ya may be no marriage happens hey gyes why not kidnap cheeku n teach him a lesson so that he never thinks of arohi again.