Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 13, 2011 (Page 3)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
@Insom-mia: SD...Brahmanand in today's screenplay was spot on in terms of characterization! And Brahmanand as the cuddling type...ROFL. I found that scene a bit weird. Vishwajeet first fiddles around under the sheet pretending like he was putting on his pants but the lady is fully clothed...badly executed. Never noticed his teeth...Geek...will watch tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-mia.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Shelly...finally you posted your views chica! You found Devyani OTT today? Hmm...for me she was good...LOL. BTW, where is Tammie...have not seen her online in ages!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nbosted

I'm here have read what everyone has said will post something later.  Kids have been home from school because of weather and I need to get them to bed.

Bad weather Naomi? Will come back later to read your views!

nbosted.Manal.

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
loved the acting and the dialogues.. specially the devyani n bauji moments...
good episode... more like a filler episode though

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Natasha...welcome! I'm Jaya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Jaya- We had an ice storm last night and school was canceled cause the roads were too icy.  Of course by 12 everything was fine.

Today I think we saw the true evil of SSP.  We saw the true manipulator that he is.  Poor Devyani.  No wonder Grandpa was all over Aditya for talking badly about his mother.  If she has lived with this her whole married life Grandpa has every right to stand up for her. 

I will ask a question that I asked the other day.  How does a son (SSP) so evil come from someone so kind and loving?  Who or What made him this way?  Who or What has allowed him to get away with it for so long?  Devyani?  Does his power and position let him think this is okay?  How much is Aditya going to question everything in his life when he realizes what his father really is? 

Someone brought up the other day how the whole family has been protecting Aditya from the truth for all these years.  We saw how he reacted when his grandpa told him the truth.  How will he react when he finds out the truth?

And I heard the same thing at the end of the episode today, when speaking of Priya.  Why when Aditya says "chori" it sounds like a term of endearment?  But, when SSP says "chori" it sounds like an insult or degrading?

One last question.  Will Devyani be able to handle standing up for herself?  Because it seems to me she has gone with the status quo for so long that she will not be able to do this.

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Shelly...finally you posted your views chica! You found Devyani OTT today? Hmm...for me she was good...LOL. BTW, where is Tammie...have not seen her online in ages!

I am finding that the actress playing Devyani is starting to show her limited range.  Her expressions, her way of trying to put on a brave face, the way of emoting has a sameness that doesn't change.  Beside bauji and SSP who are powerful actors she is starting to look a bit wooden.  

Maybe it is the heavy eye and lip make up caked on her face  isn't allowing the expressions to come thru Wink

Tammie is watching the show but isn't active on the forum. This forum is still forming so still a bit chaotic for some of us. 

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Jaya, agree with you the cuddling scene was a awkward...even the one before was all bumbled.  

However, it did serve the purpose of showing what kind of person SSP is!

After all the drama at home he runs off to his lover to relax? unwind?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-miaBheegiBasanti.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index