Random Musings: January 13, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! Hug

Please jump in with  your views on the
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems, Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:

Some simple rules:

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! Big smile
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views Big smile 
5. Have fun LOL

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open a thread then do let us know Hug]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Quick episode views:

Today started with Brahmanand confronting Babuji and blaming him for Aditya's leaving the house. As Devyani arrives and tries to prevent the matter from escalating, Brahmanand now blames her for turning both his father and son against him by sharing his desire to stop the wedding with them. Now...this was a confrontation! The dialogs were so real and in character. I loved the entire sequence especially Babuji facing Brahmanand head on and mocking him for trying to pass of the outcomes of his actions on to Devyani!

Unable to galvanize Brahmanand in to stopping Aditya from leaving, Devyani desperately tries to stop him herself. Like yesterday's Devyani - Aditya exchange, today's was just as powerful with some top-notch acting.

Meanwhile, at the guest house, as Priya is looking at the Mehndi on her hands and recalling the horrors of her previous engagement when she is joined by her father. I like these father - daughter conversations! Very sweet and touching!

Back at the Jhaakars, Brahmanand, predictably, stops Aditya from leaving. He claims to have been testing Aditya's love! Viswajeet's acting here was superb. I particularly loved how he instantly changed his expression from the loving Dad to the abusive husband!

As the rest of the women return from the Mehndi, Devyani composes herself before serving dinner to Babuji! This was yet another fabulous conversation between these two characters. The love and respect between them is sketched so well. While Devyani's motivations are questionable, I like Babuji's characterization so much it makes me want to see Devyani's character through his eyes...that is what good writing is about!

Finally, the last sequence of the episode was good but when did Sasur Pig make it out of the house...felt like an intermediate bridge scene was missing. I like that he is an out and out bad to his bones type villain in this show! Makes the story that much more interesting!

Overall...good episode. Its a Star Star Star Star (4 stars) again from me.

Arun Bali, Indrani Haldar, Viswajeet Pradhan & RaQesh Vashist...loved the acting today! You guys were fabulous! Clap

Edited by darlunia - 13 January 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GAMESPOTsaggi80Insom-mianbostedteri_susanBinge_dkmystery_.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Ani...Hug...I think the marriage will definitely happen. The real story of the women fighting back will not start otherwise. I think the SSP will accept that he cannot stop this for now!

.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Ani...doing good! Watching the episode right now. RaQesh asked people to vote for him on FB! LOL

.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index